Status: Active ;) Faster updates when there are comments :)

But If I Share My Secret, You're Gonna Have to Keep It

TwentyOne.

It had been two weeks of me laying on my bed in the guest room at Blake's. Two weeks of me eating nothing but popcorn,ice cream, and whipped cream.Two weeks of Adam texting and calling frantically.Two weeks of me ignoring him;to weeks of complete and utter misery. I layed in bed in my cookie pants and a tank, flipping through the channels, eating ice cream;"Ugh, The Notebook.Gross."I scoffed.Honestly,I love the notebook;just not right now;Right now it makes me ill.Just as I flipped on Sweeny Todd, Blake walked in,"Moe,you gotta get up."He said,yanking the covers off of me."What the fuck.What if I don't wanna get out of fucking bed." Blake smiled slyly,"You're gonna wanna see this."Then he walked out of the room.I got up and brushed myself off, and pulled up my hair as I walked into the living room. "Now what the hell is so goddamn astonishing Shelton?" I said walking in. A tall, beautiful female stood up from the sofa and smiled at me softly,"Hello Morgan,I came here to set some things straight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my amazing commenters and subscribers! Love you guys :) but anyways I got some feedback, therefore i updated. So if you wanna know what happens next, comment:) please :)