Status: Active ;) Faster updates when there are comments :)

But If I Share My Secret, You're Gonna Have to Keep It

Six.

I walked down a long hallway, and came to a door that had Adam's name on it.For a moment I stood there,thinking about whether or not I should open it.The only way this will be over is if I go through that door.I opened it and stepped inside,and closed it behind me."Didn't think you'd show up." I heard his voice behind me,and turned to face him.His eyes immediately linked with mine, and for some reason I couldn't look away."You'd better get talking;You have two minutes." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the sofa."Talk Adam;time's tickin'." He let out a heavy sigh and ran a hand through is hair."I just asked you here so I could show you."I examined his face carefully,I saw nothing;zero emotion."Show me what?"I asked perplexed."This."Adam wrapped one arm around my waist,and put one hand at my jaw.He leaned in close and slammed his lips into mine urgently.I pounded on his chest to get him the fuck off me;he backed up slowly and smiled down at me."See,now I know you felt the same thing I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pleaseeeee D: i really am excited for this. I want you to be excited too :)