When the Sun Comes Up

I'll Do My Research

Gabe rang the door bell over and over until the door opened, and Kaitlin rolled her eyes, "I should have known it was you."

"Is Claudia here," He asked looking over her head into the house.

"Nice to see you too, Oh no don't worry you didn't interrupt me on my only day off this month."

Gabe rolled his eyes at her comment, "I'm not in the fucking mood, is she here or not."

"No. She left, said something about going furniture shopping with one of Pete's friends;" She stepped aside, "you look a little- uh, come in."

Gabe thought for a moment, he wanted to talk to Claudia, well more like yell at claudia; Maybe Kait could help him figure out how to talk to her in a better way. He stepped inside and followed her to the kitchen. He sat on the counter and watched as she poured the batter into two cake pans.

He scratched his chin and wondered if he was supposed to break the silence or if she had planned out what she was going to say, she placed the cake pans into the oven and came over and stood directly infront of him. She was so close he could count each of her eyelashes, he felt slghtly uncomfortable but tried to pretend it was no big deal.

"so what's up?"

Gabe sighed he wasn't quite sure how to say it. He tried to think of various ways to calmly say it but he couldn't think of any. Finally he blurted out ,"That fucking guy Claud is with has his dick plastered all over the internet."

Kaitlin stared at him wide eyed for a second, then burst into a fit of giggles.

Gabe was less than amused, "how the hell is that funny? Does she even know him at all? I
mean who the fuck even does that?"

Once Kaitlin's giggling had subsided she answered with, "Every Fall Out Boy fan knows about the dick pics."

it unsettled him a little to know that Kaitlin had seen Pete's dick too. "Well I googled him because I wanted to know who he was, and he seems like a douche."

Kaitlin smiled, "another common misconception. The media gets off on portraying him as a douche because he's the frontman for the band even though he's not the singer. The other band members are just shy. Come and I shall teach you all you need to know about Fall Out Boy."

He stared at her unsure if she was being serious or if she was just messing with him. She jumped out of the chair and rushed out of the kitchen. He figured he should follow,he stood and made it as far as the living room before she was rushing down the strairs.

"couch, get on the couch!"

He shook his head at how excited she seemed. He Sat down and put his feet up on the coffee table.

"okay so the first thing you should watch is this!" She held up a DVD with white and pink rings, and the bat thing tattooed on Pete.

"what is it?"

"Release the Bats, it's this awesome DVD where you get to know the members of the band and thier friends it's pretty awesome."

Gabe sat and watched as kaitlin set up the DVD and handed him the remote.

"I'm going to go take a shower, when the timer goes off will you take the cake out for me?"

He nodded and pressed play. The opening sequence amused him. he watched until the timer beeped. He then hit puase and searched for the oven mits, he laughed when he found them, they were shaped like cow heads. He carefully took the pans out and set them ontop of the stove to cool down, and ensured that the oven was turned off. He put the mitts away and grabbed a soda from the fridge before heading back to the couch. He sat and put his feet up on the coffee table and took a drink of the soda before un pausing the DVD.

He chuckled at how badly Dirty was treated. He laughed at the stage dive fails, he couldn't believe how bad Pete's acting was during Beduessey. He wanted to puke when Hey Chris ate out of that guys ass; his own balls ached when Juan in a Million got maced. when the end credits finally rolled onto the screen he decided that if Pete really was like this then he couldn't be all that bad. He turned off the TV, and walked up the stairs.

"Kaitlin where are you?"

"In my room can you,help me out."

Gabe pushed her door open and stared at her back.

"Can you zip my dress up? I can't reach it."

he stepped closer his fingers closed around the zipper, he couldn't stop staring at her pale skin.

"Umm. . .Gabe you awake back there?"

"What? oh sorry I sort of zoned out." He pulled the zipper up.

She turned around, "that's fine, thanks Gabe."

He took in her appearence, the curled hair, the grey polkadot dress, white tights with her yellow shoes. She looked so pretty. "I uh-yeah. You look really nice today. Where are you going?"

She smiled, "thanks. Umm I was sorta um I thought maybe we could go to lunch? I mean if you're busy you don't have to."

He smiled, "oh sure yeah let's go. I'm starving."

He followed her downstairs, "I'll drive."

She nodded and grabbed her purse. She followerd him to the car and got into the passenger seat.

"so where are we going?"

"I thought we'd go to this diner I love, it's so amazingly lame, it's like 50's themed."

"ha sounds cool." Gabe started the car and asked Kaitlin for the directions.

==================


She laughed, "wait so you seriously like stared at his dick for like an hour before you came over?"
"no I was just trying to compare the tattoo to another picture to make sure it was him."

she laughed harder, "oh my God you totally liked staring at his dick."

"What's this about staring dicks?"

Kait lin looked up to the counter and smiled at Ryland, "Gabe stormed over this morning talking about how he'd seeen Pete's dick on the internet. He stared at it for like ever."

Ryland chuckled, "what are you guys doing hanging out?"

"We went to lunch, then decided to stop by for some coffee." Gabe replied, "oh and can i have
my usual?"

Ryland gave Kaitlin a small wink, "so you'll have your usual too?"

She nodded.

He rang them up and Kaitlin paid for the coffee since Gabe had paid for lunch. They sat at one of the tables while thier coffee was being made.

"Are you just going to tell everyone about Pete's penis?"

She nodded, "yes it's thee best story ever!"

He shook his head, "even after I zipped up your dress?"

"well I invited you to lunch"

"I paid."

"I bought you coffee!"

"I drove."

"you wanted to, I would have driven. Besides I taught you how awesome Pete is, and I'm making home made Pizza for dinner, and your favorite kind of cake, and you guys are all invited tonight so ha!"

He smiled, "alright fine, you win this time."

She smiled, "I always win."

"Kait Boss, Gabanti"

Kaitlin got up, "I'll get it."

Gabe watched her walk over to the counter. She seemed to be nicer to him lately, like she finally thought of him as a friend, and it was really nice. She smiled at him and handed him his coffee.

"thanks."

She gave a small nod before taking her seat. He watched her take sips from her java chip frap and make faces at Ryland. She stopped, and smiled at Gabe.

"Hey you have an eyelash right there" said pointing at a spot on her own face.

He wiped at his face. She giggled, "no you're missing, wait let me get it."

She leaned across the table her fingers grazed across Gabe's face, it tickled a little. he chuckled. Kait's green eyes met his she smiled too.

"Got it." She stated before leaning in closer and lightly pecking Gabe's Lips. She pulled away and sat down. She took another sip from her Java chip, and checked her phone as if nothing had happened. Gabe noted the slight blush on her cheeks and smiled, He turned to glance at the counter and Ryland smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Gabe wondered if this was her way of saying lunch had been a date, of if she was just messing with him again. But it had to be that she thought it was a date right? She was being nice to him than usual and she even got dressed up. . .what was he to think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Gabe Kait is always confusing him.
well Kaitlin I hope you liked it =)