Status: It's Happening

Falling Apart

It's all about first impressions.

"Genevieva Francesca Costello. If you're not down here in the next 5 minutes, you can forget about shopping in Diagon Alley." Mrs. Costello yelled from the bottom of the stair casing. Her husband, Tomas shook his head and waited near the fireplace with a glass full of whiskey.

Mrs. Costello hears, ‘Qui vient, qui vient’. She rolls her eyes and walks away, but before she gets to she hears her daughters heels clicking against the marble stairs. She looks at her daughter; Genevieva's honey brown hair bounced against her body, her golden skin glowed in the household lighting, her soft peach lips muttered words Mrs. Costello couldn't hear, but Genevieva's near hazel green eyes spoke everything she was thinking.

"What took you that long?"

"I had to do my hair and makeup, can we just go now?" Again Mrs. Costello rolled her eyes and walked to her husband; who already has a hand full of floo powder. He throws it into the fireplace and says 'Leaky Cauldron' Then Mrs. Costello and Genevieva ditto.

The family first stops at the Flourish & Blotts. As soon as they enter, Mr. and Mrs. Costello see Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, friends they haven’t seen in years. They each wave at each other and walk up to talk, leaving Genevieva to go look for the books she needs and a certain blue-eyed devil to under dress Genevieva.

Genevieva walked towards the back of the shop so she could get away from her parents but it wasn’t long till she heard, “Genevieva sweetie, Where’d you go?”

She rolled her eyes and tilted her head before heading back to the front where her mother and father were. Once Genevieva got near, Maria, Tomas, Narcissa, Lucius, and the blue-eyed boy again.

Genevieva’s mum greeted her with her arm nearly around her, “Dear, This is Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. You might not remember them cause you haven’t seen them since you were probably 3."

Genevieva shakes their hands with a smile, “It’s nice to see you guys again.”

“The pleasure is all ours. And of course dear you’re always welcomed at our house.” Narcissa said before hugging Genevieva.

“And of course they’re son Draco. Narcissa and I use to have play dates for each other, when you little. “ Maria said.

Draco looked directly at Genevieva and smirked, while Genevieva just stared curiously at him. Lucius looks at Draco and nudges his hard; who took the hint and walked up to Genevieva and held his hand out. She looked at it for a second before shaking it.

“Now that the reintroductions are over. Genevieva, you’ll be staying at the Malfoy manor hold till school starts.” Tomas says to her.

Her eyes widen, “What! Why?”

“We’ll discuss this once we get done shopping.” Genevieva’s eyes glazed over and turned into a bright red before turning back to normal, then she stormed out the store.

Maria and Tomas looked at the door where they’re daughter left from, and then at each other, “Well, then…how about we continue to talk while shopping? Maria asked.

Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy nodded, “Draco why don’t you go look for Genevieva. When you find her just come back home.” Narcissa told Draco, he nodded once and left out the door.
--

‘Merlin’s Sake! Why the bloody hell do I have to stay there? Ugh I just want to kill them at times! What the hell is wrong with them?’ Genevieva questioned in her head, but then she bumped into someone, and they both fell.

“Oh…uhh…. I-I’m sorr- sorry.”

“Hey Ron watch where your walking next time!” said a pair of twins with orange hair.Ron got up, dusted himself off, and then helped Genevieva up.

“I’m sorry…. uh I shouldn’t been looking…. I’m Ron.” He said. She looked at him and then at the group behind him.

Who continued, “I’m Fred and he’s George.”

“I’m George and he’s Fred.”

“I’m Molly…. Ronald, Fred, George, and Ginny’s mother.”

And she pointed to Ginny before walking off. “I’m Hermione and he’s Harry.”

They looked at her waiting for a reply. Genevieva growled quietly, “Genevieva Costello.”

“Oh, are you going to Hogwarts? I haven’t seen you before?” Ginny asked.

“Yes, I use to go to Beauxbatons.”

“Really? It must be nice there! Do you have any siblings?” Ginny asked again.

“Yea, my brother, Jeremy; but my parents insisted that he continued going to Durmstrang.

”They nodded and she continued, “Well I have to go, I need to find my parents. See you all later.”

The group said ‘bye’, she walked away and not soon after she found Draco looking threw shop windows.

“Hey Draco, What are you looking for?” Genevieva asked him.

“You actually. My mum and yours, wanted me to find you and take you to my house.”

“Oh, ok then lead me…. home.” Draco smirked and turned around and Genevieva followed.