Status: It's Happening

Falling Apart

Feeling like royalty

Genevieva took a long bath and then Satie popped up again next to the tub with a very fluffy and warm towel for Genevieva.

"Satie picked out Miss's dress."

Genevieva picked up the sliced cucumber off her eyes and looked at Satie.

"Thank you Satie, do you think that you could do my hair?"

Satie smiles, "Yes Miss. Satie would very much like to do Miss's hair."

Genevieva got out of the tub and stepped on a very fluffy rug and took the towel from Satie. Genevieva slips on a bathrobe and sits at the vanity. Satie pops up behind her, pulled out a flat iron and curling iron, and heat them up. Genevieva put some powder foundation on, then some smoky eye shadow and liquid eyeliner in a cat eye style with pencil eyeliner on the bottom inner lid of her eye and then put on a set of fake eye lashes and added mascara on the bottom set of lashes.

Then she added some pink peach blush on her cheekbones, and then finally a nice candy red lip-gloss. Satie brushed out Genevieva's hair and dried it; flat ironed it, and finally curled it to a similar style of Rita Skeeter but looser curls.

Satie helped Genevieva put on her dark navy silk cocktail dress. The straps were thick and morphed into a deep V-neck that stopped three inches from under her bosoms. Zigzagging lace that went all the way down her back and stopped an inch before her butt; held the back part of the dress that kept it from falling off her.

The bottom part of the dress was loose and ended four inches before her knees. Genevieva slipped into six-inch stilettos and Satie tied the laces to her ankle, and then disappeared. Genevieva walked up to the full-length mirror in the walk-in closet, a sly smile appears on her flawless face and her eyes narrow, "Perfect…"

Another house elf guides her to the dining hall and disappears before the set of large doors open to revile Genevieva. Every head in the room looks towards her and there isn't a noise in the whole room. Lucius looks at Draco and clears his throat to get his attention. Draco looks at his father and got out his chair and walked up to Genevieva,

"You look absolutely…" Then he looked her up and down, and continued what he said, "Bewitching." Draco smirked and Genevieva chuckled a bit.

Draco locked arms with her and guided Genevieva to her seat, next to his and across from their mothers. Draco pulled out her chair and waited for her to sit before he gently pushed it in and sat back into his seat. Maria and Narcissa look at each other with smiles.

"Well Genevieva, you look quite fantastic." Lucius said.

"Alright Princess, I know you want to know why you have to stay at the Malfoy manor till school starts." Tomas stated to Genevieva, who nodded as a response.

"Well Lord Voldemort has sent your mother and me on a mission in the United States about an auror who has caught many Death Eaters and he needs to be… removed. And we're sent to leave in the morning Hogwarts start back up, and just in case anything would happen to us, we wanted you to be at the Malfoy's with people who care so dearly for you." Tomas explained to his daughter.

"Nothing is going to happen to you both, right?" Genevieva asked them.

"No of course not, but just in case something does, we don't want you home by yourself and it's always nice to be in the company of a guy, right?" Maria hinted to her daughter. Genevieva looked away and huffed out her nose. Then a couple of house elves came out the floating platters and set them in the middle of the giant table.

The dinner was fairly nice, until Lucius decided to bring up the topic of dark markings for Draco and Genevieva.

"Lord Voldemort wants Genevieva to get a Dark Mark within the next year. He says 'there is something special that's almost secretive about the child.' I know my daughter has huge power, but I don't believe there is anything secretive about it." Tomas said to Lucius

He replied, "Understandable, He wants Draco to get the marking this year, so that we finally take down Potter and the rest of the disgraceful muggle-born wizards." Draco and Genevieva just kept eating and ignored the talk of the Dark Mark; they both know that they most likely won't finish Hogwarts if they become Death Eaters.

After the dinner, the parents left to go in one of the book chambers to 'talk'. While Draco left to his room, and Genevieva thought it would be nice to just relax in the pool outside. She waved her wand around her body and her attire turned into a red bikini. Satie came out from nowhere and set another fluffy towel on a chair and disappeared once again. Genevieva dove into the deep end and swam around until she felt someone staring at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! Tell me how you like it, or even if you don't.