Status: It's Happening

Falling Apart

Hello, my lord

- Genevieva's Point of View -

I stopped swimming because it felt like someone was watching me, so I looked all around me, but then I looked up and I saw Draco watching me from his balcony; and of course there's a smirk on his damned face.

Once again I had to roll my eyes. I hate that smirk! It's like its permanently glued on his handsome face. I can't let my emotions get the best of me; it'll get me nowhere.

I kept swimming till I was satisfied and my anger from the earlier cease to exist. They should not to anger me, especially in the past, they know better. I grab my towel and head up to my room, but unfortunately before I'm able to get to my room, why?

Because Draco twirled me around from my waist and pulled me, just inches from his face. Since he is taller than me, I happen to be looking at his lovely lips… merlin's sake! Stop thinking about Draco like that.

Ugh! I was about to say something about his arms still wrapped around me, but he said, "What are you doing prancing around in a towel?" with a smirk.

"Really? I saw you staring at me from your balcony." I stated the obvious to him.

"Oh yes, I was just simply admiring your beauty." Draco said.

I shook my head, "Your quite full of yourself Draco. And honestly I don't like that in a guy. So if you please would let go of my waist, I would appreciate it."

I tried to pull away but his grip was tight, "Draco Malfoy, I swear if you don't let go of me, I'll make sure you never be able to have kids." He smirked once again and tightens his grip.

I closed my eyes, 'Wingardium Leviosa' then his grip was loose, I backed up and Draco was floating in the air.

"Ahh! Let me down now!"

I backed up even more and watched him squirming about in the air.

I started to walk into my room, when I heard a 'thump' and an "Ouch! Bloody hell". I shut my door, took my bathing suit off, pulled on lilac-colored knickers, and jumped in my bed.

A sigh escaped from my lips and I soon fell asleep.

--

I'm abruptly woken up by someone jumping on my bed. My eyes snap open and I see Draco and some other guy jumping on my bed.

'Incarcerous'

They were bound and bounced off, to the front of my bed. I could hear them trying to move.

I got up and pulled a small fleece blanket from my bed and wrapped it around me and walked to the front of my bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

Both they're mouths drop open wide.

"Blimy Draco, you were right! She's fit!"

"Blaise shut it!" I glared at them both, "What is wrong with you both? Why the bloody hell are you in my room?" I demanded.

"Well your mother wanted you up for breakfast and I volunteered to wake you up." Draco explained to me while I was breathing heavily through my nose.

"What's wrong with her?" Blaise whispered to Draco, who shook his head.

"Couldn't you just knock on my damn door like a normal person and not fucking jump on my bed like a pack of fucking centaurs?" I yelled at Draco and Blaise.

My breathing started to quicken and I knew my eyes had already turned bright purple so I walked passed them and dropped the blanket knowing that they couldn't see much, but my back. The shower was already running and a just threw my clothes off and jumped in the shower to cool down.

"Eva darling, please come sit with us." My father requested me.

I sat down on one of the chairs next to the fireplace. While my mother sat on the armrest of my father's chair.

"We overheard Draco and Blaise talking about this morning before you woke up." My mother said, "You need to be careful not to… explode at school this year. Especially since you've gotten in a hell full of trouble at Beauxbatons in the past years."

I looked away and rolled my eyes since I get this talk every year before school starts. My mother starts to talk again but I get up and walk towards the door.

"Where do you think your going princess?" My father questioned.

"Leaving to my room, father. You both give me this talk every year. I know I should keep my temper under control, but there's some things were I just can't! Because of ignorant fools that keep talking when I tell them to shut their bloody mouths! So don't tell me about controlling my temper, tell the damn people who attempt to talk to me to control they're damn mouth's." I yelled at them and once again stormed out the door to my room.

I push pass Draco and Blaise and run up the stairs to my room and I lay in the middle of my room.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

"Whoever is it, go sod off!" I yell.

My door opens and I roll over to yell but before I do, my mouth shuts close seeing whom it is.

"Well my dear Genevieva. Your still as petulant as ever." Lord Voldemort said to me.

I stood up immediately and fixed myself. "Hello, My Lord." I greeted him and bowed a little.

He motioned me to sit on my bed and I did while he walked closer.

"My dear. I have a small mission for you, its nothing dangerous. I wouldn't give you anything daring until you become a Death Eater. I need you to watch Harry Potter. I need you to… befriend him and find his weaknesses, fears, and darkest secrets. Anything you find out, even if its small you will send a letter to Lucius so he may hand it to me. Understood?" Lord Voldemort said.

"Yes, sir. You can trust me, I'll get everything you need and more." I said back to him.

A guile smile appeared on his face, and then he turned around to leave. I sighed a breathe of relief and fall backwards on my bed. I close my eyes and once again darkness soon followed.

--

'Knock, knock, knock.'

"Genevieva love, wake up. First day of Hogwarts." My mother gently shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and my mother is smiling above me, "As soon as you get dressed, go downstairs and eat breakfast, then we'll go King's Cross Station." My mother said before leaving my room.

I get out my bed and Satie poofs out and fix my bed. "Satie, would you please pick me out an outfit please?" I asked her.

"Satie would be delighted my dear." She says back.

I go in my bathroom and take a nice warm shower, and I get to use my favorite shampoo and conditioner. My hair smells very pleasant, lavender and strawberries. While my body smells like sweet, spiced coconut butter.

I get out and magically dried myself off, and pulled on a silken robe. I pulled on my undergarments. Then threw on a blue-sheer jersey dress and plain black gladiator sandals, then walked downstairs to breakfast.

"Sweetheart, Are your things packed?" Narcissa asked me.

I looked up from my cinnamon roll, "No. I'll have Satie do it for me." I replied, she popped up next to me.

"Yes, misses?"

"Could you pack my trunk for me and send it to the fire place in the living room?"

"Yes Miss." Draco and Blaise walk into the dinner hall and grab an apple and orange.

"Draco sit and eat with us." Narcissa told him.

I heard a light sigh from his mouth and he sat across from me while Blaise sat next to me, chopping on an apple.

'Chop, chop, chop, chop'

"Would you please stop fucking chopping?" I requested of Blaise, he just looked at me and kept chopping.

"Genevieva please don't use such foul language, please."

I shook my head and kept eating until I heard him chop even louder in my ear. I quickly turned my head at him and my eyes turned bright purple. Draco started to laugh and then Blaise laughed even with apple bits in his mouth.

"STOP IT!" I yelled at him and then Blaise flew out his chair and hit the wall.

Everyone in the room was staring at me except my parents. I took a drink of my orange juice and left to the living room.

- Normal Point of View -

After Blaise was slammed against the wall, Genevieva drank her orange juice and left.

"What in Merlin's hell was that?" Draco asked.

Tomas answered, "Well Genevieva has a attitude problem. It's not really a problem more of... People should just leave her alone. Don't vex her at all, it's safe if you don't."

Draco and Blaise looked at each other. "Safe?" Blaise questioned.

"Yes, in the past years especially at Beauxbatons, Genevieva has exploded quite a number of rooms, and broken many peoples bones."

Practically everyone in the room had wide eyes, "What? Broken bones?"

Genevieva's mother continued, "Yes, like how she flew you back Blaise, usually it bones are broken. And occasionally rooms exploded, that's why when she was at Beauxbatons she wasn't in poisons with anyone, a professor taught her privately. When you see her eyes turn bright purple, walk away. Unless you can somehow calm her down before she literally 'explodes'." Draco and Blaise quickly looked at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly I don't really like this chapter and sorry if it seems like she sleeps a lot, it's really just a set-up chapter for future events. But its a chapter. Also, thanks to ditzybrunnet for being the first and only to comment. I'll post next week, hopefully.