Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Seventeen

I yell out as cold, freezing water gets poured over my head. I set up abruptly from my sleeping position on the couch to see Mary and Erica standing in front of me with an empty bowl that was once filled with water.

Water drips down my face and I flip my hair out of my face. "You guys are not serious!" I exclaim, standing up, abruptly. Mary and Erica turns around quickly and starts to run away from me. Without hesitation, I begin to chase them around. I finally grab hold to Mary's shirt and I tackle her down. "Why the hell did you guys do that?" I say, grabbing the bowl from her.

She bursts out laughing, pushing me from her. "You were sleep! Stop being a lame." She mutters, grinning from ear-to-ear. I raise my eyebrow, before I stand up and go into the bathroom. I begin to fill the bowl with freezing water, and when it reaches the top of the bowl I switch the faucet off and begin my way back to the livingroom. Mary and Erica aren't paying attention, but still laughing about dousing me in water.

I walk up behind then and pour the water over both of their heads. Splashes of water goes everywhere, and some hits me on my thigh roughly. A grin spreads across my face. "Even." I mutter. This wasn't about to go down like it did in London. I wasn't about to get water attacked. Nope. If I got water on me, someone else is getting doused, too.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" Erica yells, tossing her neck back. Her entire body is soaked and so is Mary's. I double over in laughter as she begins to shiver. "You are not fucking serious, dude!?" She yells, starting to fumble with her eyelashes. "Is it messed up?" She asks, tilting her head and I shake my head after peeking to see if her fake eyelashes was coming off.

"We're even now."

Mary stands up and grab the bowl of popcorn next to her. My eyes widen and I turn around to run, but am tripped by Erica. I scream and pull Erica over my body as Mary pours the entire bowl of Butter-filled popcorn over us. Erica lets out a piercing scream as butter falls down on her. Some butter and popcorn drip onto my legs and arms, but that's it.

Erica's hair has popcorn, salt and butter in it and water is already making it a mess. "Damn. I am so sorry , Erica." Mary mumbles, dropping the bowl and leaning forward to touch Erica's now fucked up hair. She glances over at me and grins. "Your a lucky little bitch, eh?"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. You guys started this!"

"But you didn't get butter-filled popcorn on you!" Erica says, pushing me and I laugh at her as she tries to run her fingers through her hair. "I need help." She whines, standing up. "Give me your shampoo, Mary. And conditioner, and lifesaver."

"M...k." Mary goes to the closet by the bathroom and rummages through it before pulling out two bottles. One shampoo and one conditioner. I stand up and follow both of them to the bathroom.

"I got both of you back." Erica says before grabbing the shampoo and conditioner and slamming the door in our faces. Mary turns towards me with a smirk on her face and we both burst out laughing. Okay, yes, it is mean, but it's funny as hell!

A loud banging makes us both jump. "Expecting company?"

"No. Not that I know of."

Mary turns toward the staircase and we both go up to the main floor to see who is at the door banging like an idiot. She flicks on a switch (the outside light) and peeks out the mini-window in the door. Almost immediately, she swings the door open with a look of shock on her face. I step behind her to see who she is looking at and Vince and Penny are standing at the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Mary snaps, pulling Penny into a hug.

"Uh- I thought you guys knew." She giggles, looking over at Vince. His jaw is tense and he doesn't say anything, so Penny looks back at us, "Caleb and I actually talked, without him getting mad. He explained why he broke up with me and shit, and he wanted to get back together."

I stare at Penny, shocked. "Why would you do that if he has anger issues? I mean, didn't he used to-"

"Well, I told him that I don't want to be back with him if he is going to just hit me and he said he won't. This is my last chance I'm giving him." She says, biting her lip. "Vince is mad though, he thinks it is stupid...I mean, what do yawl think?" She raises her eyebrows up and I sigh.

"It's stupid!" I exclaim.

"No. It's beyond stupid, Penny. He is going to go back to being psychotic!" Mary rages, crossing her arms. "Why the hell would you do that? You were scared today when he grabbed you, and now you're dating him again?!"

"I was never scared, Mary." She mumbles.

"Well what the fuck do you call it?"

Without a response, Mary turns on her heels and returns back downstairs. Vince glances at me with an awkward silence. Penny looks sad, I'm guessing because of Mary's harsh words. It is the truth though!

"You staying over?" I ask Penny and she shakes her head.

"No. Mary is pissed off and I don't need her negativity. You understand, right?" She asks. I glance down at the floor. "Well, I guess you guys don't give a fuck about my feelings. But it doesn't matter." She turns around and grab Vince's arm. "Can you take me home?"

"A'ight." He mutters, "Let me talk to Selena real quick." He waits for Penny to nod and go to the car. Vince steps closer to me so that he is only an inch away from my face. "We all know that is a stupid move of hers, but she'll make even stupider ones if you guys don't support her." He says.

I bite my lip. "I know, but it's crazy as fuck."

"Did I not just say that?" He grins, leaning on the door. "You want to catch lunch tomorrow?"

"Course. That would be cool."

"Okay. I'll call you." He leans forward and I begin to panic. I still have a boyfriend and I love him. His name is Ty, I think. Before he can actually kiss me, I turn my head and his lips land on my cheek. My cheeks flush. "Uh...goodnight." I mutter.

"Night." He smirks, before he turns around and jogs down the steps.

Fuck! What are you doing, Selena!? You have a BOYFRIEND! Back in London! Get over yourself & be faithful. I slap my hand over my face and sigh deeply. Shutting the door, I go back downstairs to find Mary talking to Erica about the entire Penny situation. They both glance up at me. "Penny isn't staying?" Mary asks.

"No. She said that we don't give a fuck about her feelings and it doesn't matter and then asked Vince to take her home."

Erica frowns. "She could have stayed!"

"I never said she couldn't."

"I know...I'm just saying."

I plop down next to her on the couch. She changed into some shorts and a tee-shirt. Her hair is in a sloppy bun.

"Okay. Whatever, she's gone." Mary snaps, folding her legs. "I'll talk to her tomorrow, she is getting super emotional." A buzzing sound interrupts our conversation and I glance on the floor and my cell phone is ringing.

Mary grabs it and grins. "Ty." She coos, batting her eyelashes.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. Gimme." I hold out my hand and she shakes her head. She stands up and answers the call. "No! Give me my phone, Mary." I exclaim, leaping off the couch at towards her. Mary moves out of the way and I nearly trip.

"Hello? Is this Ty?" She bites her lip for a second, "Oh, this is Selena's bestfriend, Mary. She has told me all about you. And-" Before she can say anymore, I snatch the phone from her hand.

"Babe? Hey, Ty." I mutter into the phone as I walk over to the bathroom. Sliding in the room, I shut and lock the door behind me. Mary begins to bang on the door and then I hear Erica start banging on the door, too.

"Who was that?" Ty chuckles.

"Mary. A friend."

"Oh, right. What are you doing up so late?"

I lean on the door and stare at my nails, debating on whether I should bite them or not (for no reason). "Slumber Party. What're you doing up so late?" I jump when I feel the door bounce a little. Damn, they need stronger doors here.

"Slumber Party. Wow, Lena." He chuckles again. I hear the sound of the TV playing in the background and a few voices. "And me and some of the guys are hanging out, playing video games. How's L.A.?"

"Okay. I miss you."

"I miss you! I miss you!" Erica and Mary yells through the door through a heap of giggles. I kick the door with my foot and hiss for them to shut up.

"I miss you too, babe." There is a pregnant pause. "I have to talk to you, Lena." His voice gets low and my heartbeat begins to go at full speed. It's at the moment the door decides to cave in and smack me in the back of my head.

"SHIT!" I yell, spinning around to face a hysterical Mary and Erica. "I have to call you back, Ty. I love and miss you! Tell Lia I said hi. But I have to go..., can what you have to tell me wait for a day?"

He sighs, "Of course. Goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
♥ I'm tired, so this chapter won't be the best. I hope you guys like anyways! Tomorrow, when I wake up, I'll probably re-write this chapter ♥