Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Two

I flop back down onto my twin-sized bed, and stare up at the ceiling as Lia raves on and on about Mrs. Key. "She is so ignorant! How can anybody put up with her for the rest of their life?!" She yells, looking over at me. "I wish that I were actually about to get kicked out so that I could leave this place." Lia snuffs, spinning around in our pink, rotatable chair that is in the corner of the room.

"I don't know Lia." I mumble, as I await the moment that my dad actually get here. Mrs. Key called both of our parents and requested that they come up here. The thought of actually getting expelled races my mind. "Hey- do you actually think she's serious though?"

Lia looks over at me and smirks. "No. I don't think so! Our parents pay the highest amount of tuition which sponsors this broke ass school." She says, fiddling with her charm bracelet she keeps on her wrist. We both changed out of our uniform after we showered and put on some casual clothes. I put on a yellow dress with some white flip-flops, and Lia put on some jeggings with a Ambercrombie & Fitch Hoodie. "Besides, it was just a water fight."

I roll my eyes at her. "No! It was a water attack towards me! You didn't even get a drop of water on you!" I say, grabbing one of the decorative pillows that lay next to me and toss it at Lia. The pillow thuds her on her head before plopping down onto her lap.

Before Lia has a chance to respond to me, the door flies open. Mrs. Key stands on the other side of it with her key twirling on her index finger and her face twisted in a look of disgust. "Girls." She steps into the room and waits for us to acknowledge her. I roll my eyes and continue staring at the ceiling, completely blocking her out. "Your parents are here. Please grab your belongings and follow me."

"What!?" Lia exclaims, jumping out of the chair she was sitting in. "You're actually expelling us?"

I sit up and look at Mrs. Key who has a look of exasperation on her face. "You can't do that! It was just a water fight." I say, repeating Lia's words from earlier. "What other school am I supposed to go to? All the schools here-"

Mrs. Key holds up her hand, cutting me off mid-sentence. "Your father will speak with you about that. And Miss Lia, your mother is here to retrieve you. Both of you make sure you have everything that belongs to you. And your uniforms must be dry-cleaned and returned within one week." She then turns around, and saunters out of the room as if nothing just happened.

I silently grab my luggage and begin to haul them towards the Common Area. Lia follows behind me, saying a ton of profanity, not caring if anybody hears her. When I see my dad in mid-conversation with Lia's mother, I sigh. He notices me before I can even walk up to him. He narrows his eyes as I make my way up to him.

Trying to keep the mood cool, I wave at him, "Hiya. What're you doing here?"

"Hush Selena. You know exactly why I am here." He reaches over and grabs my luggage from my hand. "Follow me." He nods at Mrs. Darcy before walking towards the exit with quick strides. I begin to follow him, but then stop and look back at Lia.

"I told you so."

LIa doesn't say anything else, but I can see in her eyes she was devastated. Even though she was trying to act cool, saying that we weren't going to actually get expelled, I knew that she was questioning that herself and tearing up inside. She wraps her arms around my neck and I return the tight hug. We have never been away from each other ever since we both got sent to boarding school. "Call me, hun." She says letting go of her grip on me. I nod my head, but am instantly turned away when I feel my father's grip on my arm pulling me away.

I spin around and glance at him. He looks irritated, so I don't object and just follow him out of my old school. My hair flies all over my head, and I brush it out of my face as I continue on my quiet trek towards the awaiting BMW in front of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the SECOND Chapter. Once again, please leave your comments/thoughts. ♥ Much Appreciated.