Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Four

I lay across Ty's lap as I explain to him about me being expelled. He laughs hysterically when I tell him about getting ice cold water dumped on me. "You're not funny." I say, punching him in his chest, with a light smile on my lips. "But Mrs. Key is such a bitch! I am happy to be away from her." I say, leaning against Ty's chest.

Since I have been here at his house, I have not worked up enough courage to tell him about the move. I wonder if he already knows about it by Lewis. If he does know, I am sure he would have mentioned it by now. "Well, at least you're here for good now." I guess he doesn't know. "Want to go to the lake tomorrow?"

"I think I have to pack-" I glance up at Ty who now has a confused look on his face. "Oh... nevermind. Sure." I cross my arms across my chest and try and not cry. I am not ready to leave London, my boyfriend, Ty, or my bestfriend Lia. Oh shit, I still have to tell Lia. "You know what Ty. I have to tell you something."

Ty looks at me with curious eyes. His eyes are a sparkly green-blue and so adorable. I could stare at them forever without getting tired. "I'm waiting Lena. Talk!"

I bite my tongue as I advert my eyes from his and sigh. "I'm moving..." I pause for a second to see his reaction. When there isn't one, I frown, " I just said I'm moving, Ty!"

"Okay...where, to a different house?"

I tilt my head back, knowing this would be difficult. "No. To America."

"What!?" Ty looks at me with tears piercing the sides of his eyes. "Tell me you're kidding." I shake my head, and Ty abruptly moves me from his lap and stands up. "Is THAT why your back, Selena!" He glares at me. "Just to tell me you're moving and never going to see me again?" I shake my head as tears begin to drip down my face.

I wipe my eyes softly with my jacket sleeves. "Don't be mad, Ty. Do you think I want to move, babe!? No!" I stare at him to see if he looks at me, but he doesn't. He stares straight at the wall in front of him. Ty flips his dirty, shaggy, blonde hair out of his face and sighs.

"I'm not mad, Lena. I'm just upset that you're moving." He looks up at the ceiling before glancing down at me. "When are you moving?"

I shrug my shoulders. "My dad said that there is no more school for us here after tomorrow...mines, really today. So, I think maybe next Monday." I pat the spot next to me and motion from Ty to come and sit there. "Come sit down, baby. I love you and I don't want to go. I want us to work, but it's going to be very difficult."

Ty sits down next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I love you too, babe. And it will work! But remember me, and don't fall for nobody else." He forces himself to smile at me and I nod my head at him. "I won't fall for nobody else, either! As soon as you turn eighteen, I want you to come back here."

"I won't. I promise." I lean towards Ty, and press my lips on his. "And, we'll see. My dad will probably make me go to college in the States though." Ty raises his eyebrows when I say that, but I shake my head. "But, I'll make sure to come back." I stare in his eyes and I see them once again shining. "We still on for tomorrow?"

"Yea. I'll pick you up around noon."

**

I switch on the water and twist the knob to warm. After letting the water run for a second, I strip down out of my clothes and step inside the shower. The water beats on my body heavily and it feels great. I pull my hair out of its ponytail and begin washing my hair. After I finish washing my hair and taking a shower, I step out the shower, pull on my undergarments, pajama shorts and tight tee shirt and Betty Boo Socks. My hair is dripping wet as it sticks to my back. Dumping my dirty clothes and bathing stuff into the dirty clothes hamper, I pull open the bathroom door and step into the hallway.

I am shocked when I see Natalie walking down the hallway heading into Lewis' room. She stops when she sees me and waves. "Selena!" Rushing towards me, she immediately wraps her arms around my neck. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yea." No, we see each other everyday! Not. "Why are you here?"

Natalie looks at me as if I am stupid, "To see Lewis. I was bored at home." She scans over me and smiles. "You look the same, only a little taller! And look at your hair!" She runs her fingers through my mid-back hair and grins. "It got so long!"

Before I can respond, Natalie is whisked away by Lewis wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back. "Night, sis. Cover up." I smirk at him before sauntering into my bedroom. I grab my laptop from my desk and bring it over to my bed. When I got back from Ty's, I decided to try and reach Lia, but she wasn't picking up her cellphone. That's when I decided to text her. When there was no response, I tried Facebook.

Surprisingly, she was online. I tap her name and then type:

Hey, stranger! I already miss you, babe! What's Up?

It takes only a second for Lia to respond:

I'm no stranger! Imu' toooo! And in my room with Tony.

Tony is her seventeen year old boyfriend who came from America. New York to be exact. The sound of 'I'm moving' replays in my head from when I had to tell Ty. Tears pierce the corners of my eyes.

Tell him I said, hey! And I got to tell you something important. Lia responds back immediately with about five question marks. I'm moving to America. L.A.

Lia doesn't respond. I refresh the page to make sure my Facebook isn't messing up, but it's just that Lia didn't respond. I instantly feel bad about telling her by Facebook, but she wouldn't pick up her phone, and I don't know when I would see her again. I jump (literally) when a loud BING rings from my phone with Lia's face on it. "Lia!?"

Her voice is cracked up as if she was crying when she answers, "You're moving!? When, Lena?" She wails. I hear Tony in the background trying to figure out what's up.

"I don't know for sure, but at least by Monday." I pause for a second, "My dad sprung the news on me today. He got an amazing job offer." More tears fall from my eyes and I wipe them immediately, trying not to fall into sobs. "I'm sorry, Lia!"

Lia begins crying even more. "We both get expelled, and now my bestfriend is moving! I cannot believe this!"

"We'll talk all the time. It'll be like I'm still here...only, not physically. And besides, I will be back when I turn eighteen." I exit out of Facebook, and log into Twitter. I tweet 'My heart is breaking...literally. I'm going to miss you @Ty & @LLiLia' "So don't miss me, hon."

After a few minutes, Lia seizes her crying and just sniffles into the phone. "I guess. Ha. Can I see you before you leave? Can I come over tomorrow and spend a night to help you pack?"

"Of course. But I have to go now, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. Love ya."

"Love you, too, Selena. Goodnight." She hangs up the phone and I switch my phone off and lay it next to me. Flipping off my light and setting my laptop on my nightdesk next to me, I pull my covers over me. I stare up at the ceiling and try and fall of to sleep without thinking of the move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha - this was a kind of difficult chapter to write. Mostly because of the emotions and stuff. ♥ Hope you liked! Comment!