Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Six

I smile at Ty who grabs my waist as he leads me up the walkway to my front door. Taking my key out my back pocket, I slide it in the doorknob and get ready to twist it when it flies open. Lewis stands there with his arms crossed and with a straight face. "I thought I told you no."

"You did." I smirk, grabbing Ty's arm and pulling him through the door and past Lewis. "That doesn't mean I have to listen to you, does it?" I ask, sliding my shoes off and pushing them against the wall. "Now what is it that I have to do?" Before I have a chance to take off my jacket, Lewis snatches my arm and glares at Ty.

Lewis pulls me into the kitchen down the hall, and glares at me. "I told you dad said come home within an hour." Lewis looks down at his watch and then back up at me. "He took your animal collection and some of your clothes." My eyes widen at the sound of this.

"What!? I told you guys not to touch my stuff!" I whine, crossing my arms.

With a smirk on his face, Lewis chuckles. "Next time, listen."

I roll my eyes, turn on my heels and storm towards the livingroom. I do not spot Ty anywhere, so I head up to my bedroom. He is on my bed looking through my Memory Book that I began making when I was six. Lia is sitting next to him, laughing at something he said. I knock on the door softly, and both of them look up. Lia jumps up immediately with a shocked look on her face, but then instantly comes running towards me.

"Selena!" She cries, wrapping her arms around my neck. "We need to talk." She says, raising her eyebrow at me and then over at Ty. I look between them too, but then just nod my head. "I can't believe you're leaving." She brushes a loose piece of her hair out of her face and smiles at me. "I am going to miss you so freaking much!"

I wipe away a tear that is forcing its way down her cheek. "I'm going to miss you, too." Ty glances up at me and motions me over. I unwrap Lia's hands from around my neck and head over towards Ty. Sitting down on the bed, I lean on his chest and he shows me a picture in my Memory Book. "Wow. You found it." I had hidden the picture in the back of the book in a little cut that I made myself.

The picture was of our first kiss. A photographer was walking around capturing pictures of people and nature, and he snapped one of us. Ty nor I noticed, but when he went to the restroom, the photographer came up and showed me the picture. I thought it was so romantic, I paid him five dollars and got the picture in return. I've had it for five years, since we were 11.

"Yea. This...how'd you get a picture of our first kiss?"

His warm, savoring eyes stare me in mines and I melt instantly at the heart. "I know some people." I smile in sarcasm. "Or a photographer took it and he told me, so I paid him five dollars and got it back in return." I grin at Ty, who has a half-smile planted on his face. He lifts my chin and presses his lips against mines.

"Break it up!" Lia says, wiggling her way in between us both. "Quit it!" She says, plopping back on the bed, squashing her way in between Ty and I. I roll my eyes at her, before standing up and going over to my dresser. I slide the drawer open and begin surfing around. I eventually come across my Memory Books that I made for Ty and Lia. I grab them and walk back over to the bed.

Handing them the Memory Books, they grab it in awe. Ty immediately begins flipping through his and he smiles every now and then. The Memory Book I made for him was of both of us, and some individual pictures of each of us. And every now and then I have a picture or song lyrics that remind me of him in the book. "I love you so much Selena." Ty says, pulling me ontop of his lap.

The Memory Book I mad for Lia consisted of our adventures with each other since we met. It also includes our favorite Lyrics and Photos of each other. Lia wraps her arms around my waist. "I love you, too, Lena." She says.

Lia jumps up from the bed when her phone begins vibrating. She presses a few buttons before placing it up to her ear and walking out the room in causality. I turn back around to face Ty, who is staring at me with love in his eyes. I wrap my legs around his waist and press my lips onto his. He pulls be back as he falls back on the bed. After a minute, Ty turns me over and plants my back on the bed and lies ontop of me, our lips never leaving each others.

His hips lower onto mines, as he falls deeper into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan out as his tongue finds its way into my mouth and begins roaming around.

Ty removes his mouth from my lips when he hears a loud crash. We both look towards my door and Lewis is standing there staring at us and a picture of Ty and I when we were on vacation to India is on the floor cracked. I shove Ty off of me and rush over to the picture. "Why'd you fucking do that Lewis!?" I yell, grabbing the photo and setting it back on my desk.

I shove Lewis hard in his chest, but he doesn't budge. He just glares at Ty. "Get the hell out." He says. The way his voice is scares me. I have never heard or saw Lewis like this before. Ty doesn't budge, "Get the fuck out, Ty!" Lewis yells, lunging for Ty. I instantly grab Lewis' arm and try and pull him back, but it's no use. Ty dodges Lewis' attack, but doesn't stand down. He leaps for Lewis, punching him in his face hard.

Lewis, pissed off, grabs Ty's neck and begins pounding him in his face. Ty doesn't quit, he keeps punching Lewis in his face, and eventually tackles him. "Stop it! You guys!" I whine, trying to get them to stop fighting. Lia struts into the room with a grin on her face, but it turns into utter shock when she sees what is happening. "Lewis! Ty! Please stop it!" I cry.

Lewis grabs Ty and socks him in various places, and I cry out. Out of nowhere, my dad rushes into the room and snatches Lewis back from Ty. He pushes Lewis against the wall and holds out his hand for Ty. I glare at Lewis and rush to Ty's side. His mouth is bleeding and he has a huge bruise on his face. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay baby?" I ask, rubbing my hand against his face.

"Yea. I'm straight." Ty wipes his lip and glares at Lewis. "I'm about to leave. Call me tomorrow." He plants a heavy kiss on my face as he stares directly at Lewis, who looks as if he is heating up again. Ty grabs the Memory Book I made for him and walks casually out of my room. I toss one of my decorative pillows at Lewis.

"I hate you! Why the hell did you do that!?" I yell, punching Lewis in his arm. My dad grabs my arm and pulls me away from Lewis and motions for me to go out of the room. Lia follows me out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. The door slams behind him and then I hear some shouting coming from the other side of my bedroom door. I flip on the bathroom light and grab some tissues. Dabbing my eyes, I look in the mirror to see if my eyes are puffy or red.

My eyes aren't puffy, but they are red, so I grab some eyedrops and put some in each eye. Lia comes and stands right next to me in the mirror as I examine myself. "That was a bitchy move of Lewis. Why'd he do that?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I think he saw me and Ty making out in my bed." I pull my hair into a ponytail and look over at Lia. Her hair is pulled into a perfect Indian Braid and she has on light lipgloss and the rest of her face is makeup-less. She has natural beauty. I look in the mirror and compare our faces.

Both of us have round heart faces, dark blue eyes, Golden Brown long hair, and big eyes. The only difference is our nose, mouth and skin complexion. I am more pale than Lia, who has like a perfect tan.

"He still should not have done that!"

Pulling my lips into a tight line, I begin to take off my makeup, which consists of eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss and a little blush. "Lewis is unpredictable. He is always on his fucking period!" I say, rolling my eyes. In the mirror, I see my bedroom door open, and a still pissed off Lewis storming out of the room. My dad walks out next with the picture Lewis broke in his hand.

He waits until he gets my eye in the reflection from the mirror before talking. "I'll get this fixed, babe. Don't worry, I straightened Lewis out real good. Just leave him alone for the rest of the night though." He winks at me before walking down the hallway towards his bedroom and shutting the door. After a few seconds, the front door slams and I figure it's Lewis going to meet up either with his boys or Natalie.

Damn. This move is messing everybody up!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you LIKE ♥ Enjoy!