Status: Chapter One-Fourteen are being currently written/uploaded.

Our Promise

Chapter Seven

I pull my luggage down the walkway which leads to my dad's opened trunk. Last night, Lia helped me pack up all of my clothes and other things that I would need in America. The stuff my dad put in storage will be shipped over within a week of us living in America. Lewis reaches out and takes my bag from me, stuffing it into the trunk to the side.

"How long is your flight?" Lia asks.

"I think around seven or eight hours. Depends." I mumble, glancing back at my house, which I am soon going to be leaving. "The weather seems to be good, so most likely seven and a half hours." Just as I say that, the wind begins to pick up and my hair flies across my face wildly. I glance over my shoulder when Lia points behind me. Ty is walking up behind me with a tiny white box with a pink bow on it. "Ty!"

Ty grabs my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. He pulls his lips onto mines and brushes his fingers through my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and try and savor the hug. Our last hug. His cologne wafts in the air and he smells wonderful. His hair is brushed back with a hat pulled over it. "Selena." He rests his chin in my hair and he pulls me tighter in his arms. "I got you something." He says, pulling back from our hug and shoving the tiny box into my hands.

"Seriously?"

I glance down at the box, and get ready to open it when Ty puts his hand over mines. "Don't open it until you get to America. Don't lose it though." He raises his eyebrows at me before turning around and looking at Lewis.

Lewis nods his head at Ty, but doesn't say anything. I guess my dad really did straighten him out, otherwise I am sure he would have had something smart to say towards Ty. I wrap my arms around Ty's waist and turn him back around to face me. "I am going to miss you so much babe, but I don't want you depressed because of me."

"I won't be depressed." He says, pressing his lips against my forehead, and pulling me towards him in another one of his bear hugs. "Call me when you land. Each time."

I nod my head. "Don't you have school today?"

Ty rolls his eyes. "Yea, but I'll get over on them today." He grins, his eyes glistening. "Besides, Mr. Jay is out today, so I'll skip his class and you know I always get kicked out of Chorus." Ty is one of the class clowns, so he always is talking back to the teachers and only two of them kick him out, and the other ones give him Lunch, Saturday or Afternoon Detention.

"Don't get detention today, babe." I mumble, poking him in the chest softly.

"I'll try not to." He winks at me, before turning his gaze to my dad who is walking out of the house with a huge box in his arms. "Hey, Mr. J!" He yells out. My dad looks over and waves at Ty, nearly dropping the box. He begins to make his way over to us, and he wraps his arm around Lia's shoulder, who I forgot was standing behind me.

"Hello, son. How're you?"

Ty nods, glancing at the box which reads Lena's Stuff. "I am fine."

"That's good. Listening, can you help me out with this box?" He motions towards the huge box that is still in his hand. Ty reaches for the box and they both start walking over to the truck, where Lewis is talking on the phone with Natalie once again. I roll my eyes before reaching out towards Lia.

"Are you going to be okay?"

Lia nods and forces a fake smile on her face. "I am going to be okay, hon. My dad enrolled me into Mercury's School of Art and is forcing me to study Dance. I want to do Fashion Design, but he says you can't make a real living off of it." I scrunch up my eyebrows.

"You're living in London, England. Number three fashion capital." I say, squishing my lips together. Lia shrugs her shoulders as she looks up towards the blue sky. I can tell she is doing that to keep from crying, and I wrap my arms around her. "I'm going to miss you Lia. I am going to try and come back to visit as soon as I can, or you can come to the States." I grin, thinking of that as an almost likely thing to happen.

Shaking her head, Lia looks back at me with tears piercing the corner of her eyes. "Come here. I don't want to visit the place which stole my bestfriend." She grins, rubbing her hand through her hair. "Oh, my mom said bye. I almost forgot." Lia says, fiddling with her Charm Bracelet on her wrist.

I nod my head. "Well, tell her I said bye."

"Selena! C'mon, we have to go." My dad says, motioning me over to the car. Lewis automatically hops into the front seat of the truck and my dad doesn't wait for me, but hops into the Driver's Seat. I raise my eyebrows at Lia, before hugging her once more and then shuffling towards the car.

Ty is standing near the trunk and pulls me into a hug one more time. "Love you, remember to call me." He winks at me, smacks my butt and then moves away from the car. I smirk at him before climbing into the truck and slamming the door. I instantly pull out my iPod and stick my earphones into my ear, ready to block out the World as I am ready to leave my life in London.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha - read this & comment ♥ Much Appreciated!