Status: Right or Wrong

Another window with a different point of view.

The page, every wall that said must come down

Image

Cathy

"You saw Tina? Tina as in John's ex?!" Garrett said like he can't believe that Tina is back. "Yup, and she saw me and John" I replied. "What was her reaction?" Pat asked. "I don't know, she seems like she's jealous?" I said. Well Tina looks jealous when she saw me and John. Especially when John said we're dating.

"What's the commotion all about?" Kennedy entered the room. "You're late where have you been?" Garrett asked. "Did some errands..." Kennedy replied. "So what's the new news?" He added. "Tina saw John and Cathy" Pat said. "Tina? Tina as in John's ex?!" Kennedy said just like what Garret said. "EXACTLY!" Garrett exclaimed. "What happened?" Kennedy asked. "Before Tina saw us or during our conversation with Tina or after tina left?" I asked. "Seriously, there are parts?" Pat laughed. "We want to know during and after" Garrett said.

I don't know actually where to start my story to tell them. It's because after that I feel like I want to forget. Something inside me that i can't explain is somewhat wants me to forget what happened last night.

"We talked about how time passes by and how things changed." I said vaguely. "It's okay if you don't want in details but it seems like we do get it how it went last night." Pat said. "What about the after?" Kennedy asked.

Yes, right. The after is not the thing i don't want to forget cause I need an explanation to what John said.

"Is John really true to his deal or there's a feelings included in our deal?" I asked first before telling them what happened after. The guys look at each other and shook their head, no.

"Uhmm we don't know." Kennedy said. "Why though?" He added.

"He said something last night and it's somehow bothering me but i think i shouldn't be but i should be?" I said. "Spill." Pat said.

"Well he said that we're really are dating and just because we have a deal it doesn't mean our feelings shouldn't be included and..." I paused for a moment to hold my confusion to this part.

"And?" Garrett said like he wants to know what i will say. "And he said most of the things are true." I told them.

They all remained silent. Like they didn't hear what I just said to them.

"OH COME ON! Hello didn't you ask what's after?" I yelled.

"We have a question for you" Garrett said. I raised my eyebrows that telling him what's it. "Are you having a feelings for John?" He asked.

Feelings?! What? What are they thinking?

"I don't know?" I said like I really don't know what to answer.

"You don't know?" Garrett said like he was about to smile. "You like him don't you?" Kennedy said with a smile.

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "But you said you don't know!" Pat exclaimed.

"Okay! OKAY!" I raised my hands up. I paused for a moment. "I DON'T KNOW NOW. I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE HIM OR NOT. ALL I WANT IS A CLEAR EXPLANATION TO WHAT HE SAID LAST NIGHT" I finally said to them and they just smiled.

"Cathy, that is the something you need to be sure of." Garrett said like he wants to tell me that i should really know what are my feelings for John.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if i just updated today.

School is back and lot of school stuffs lol.