Status: slow progress :)

Take the Fight From the Kid

Chapter Eight

Frank Iero lay inside the padded isolation room of the asylum with his arms folded and his feet pulled up to his torso as he stared at the ceiling. Cogs were whirring inside of his head like butterflies inside the stomach of a nervous pubescent boy. The mute boy figured he wanted to talk, but he doubted he ever would again. He had been trying, yet every time his voice got trapped in his throat and trying to speak was as hard as pushing jelly up a hill. Every time he tried, he lost faith in people to hate him. Bloody Gerard Way. No one had made Frank feel so giggly and attached yet what had the man done? He’d put posters up to find him as if he were a lost puppy not a human being. Also, the words he used?! Come on! He made Frank sound like an out of control, grotesque and bubbling monster. That had upset Frank, and Frank had only just started to feel as if he was getting better from that agony his Daddy had caused him.

As he lay, thinking over what had happened over the past few months, Frank started to get upset. Tiny sobs fell from his throat as he hugged his knees and rocked back and forth. Outside the inclusion room, Zacky was taking his daily lap of the wards to stretch his legs. Despite the thick metal doors he could still hear Frank’s gut wrenching groans and cries from inside of the inclusion room. The sound of the cries made Zacky’s heart wretch and whither. In the end the psychotic teen, with the mind of a toddler, hurried himself down the corridors to the nurse’s desk.

“Hey Jase… Franks freaking out again, can you let me in his room?” Zacky pleaded, while he rocked back and forth on his heals and set his face in the typical puppy dog manner. Jasey nodded slightly before grabbing her set of keys and following Zacky down the sterile, white corridors to the isolation room. Franks sobs had quietened a little but the pair could still hear him from the hallway outside isolation. Jasey clicked her key into the thin lock and spun the door open. It groaned but created a gap small enough for Zacky to slip through but Frank not to be able to escape.

Zacky cautiously made his way over to the shaking, screaming, scared boy who was so upset by something. Zee walked over to his friend and knelt besides him, softly shaking his shoulder. Zacky’s eyebrows furrowed into one dishevelled mess as he realised there was very little hope of getting through to Frank without drastic measures. Grinning to himself, the calmer of the two boys tilted up the mute’s head and slapped him hard across his left cheek. Frank’s hazel eyes shot up to meet Zacky’s in a look of offence and shock. The red flush across his face and wide eyed expression made the perpetrator giggle a little until he realised that his victim was a little bit miffed.

“Well I got your bloody attention at last Frankie. You need to get you’re mind out this whole depressive deal and get out inclusion cause I’m bored. I don’t get why you’re sulking but you’ve got me so stop being such a damned baby. We all got problems, so buck up and deal with yours so all us have less…” Zacky blurted, sensitivity not exactly being one of his vocations in the socialite world. Frank seemed a little shocked for a moment, but after remembering this was in fact Zacky he was talking to he realised this was nice by the boy’s strange standards. He supposed he was being quite the burden so he nodded once at Zacky who smiled, slapped the mute on the back and sauntered out of the padded room.

In the corridor Jasey stood, knowing nothing besides the fact that the incessant wailing had ceased but that could just be because Zacky had battered the other boy across the head until he had lost all consciousness… Zacky was strange when in an episode thus making any alternative reality more likely than the one that Zacky had fixed Frank. Yet somehow, when the psychotic boy skipped out of the iso room she knew that somehow the boy had preformed a miracle and had gotten the mute boy to become deregulated from his usual patterns of rocking and hiding away. This gave Jasey hope, hope that the boy could be saved from himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
God I'm sorry this took so long! I had a load of exams, got my ass dumped and have been in an out hospital so i've been distracted XD also i have a load of other stories, i'm trying to edit my nanowrimo rubbish and start a deathnote fic. I know i know, excuses dilute the apology but i figured you deserved an explanation (even though this probably has no readers left, comments would be cool to know whether to delete this or not)
Duckie xxx