Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Foxy Lady

Tristan, Havoc, and the boy with snakebites who introduced himself as Brian were out around the back side of school scrubbing the graffiti off the wall. Tristan was so bored so he started to sing some lyrics to a song he had heard a few days ago.

"It was the weekend and you can't stop. Us from going to the local dance spot. Instead of drinking imported beers somebody brought a bottle of Orphan Tears." He sang.

"We popped the top we knew what was in it. Yeah we were all so stupid to sip it. Orphan Tears are so hallucinogenic. I took one drink and saw a two headed midget." Havoc sang along.

"You know the song?"

"Yeah I love this song."

"And the room filled with colors and shapes. And suddenly Dee Jay was covered in snakes. Oh snap and what made it worse was I swear I saw a unicorn humping a smurf! Then a rainbow appeared out of Wax's ass. He passed some gas and it snapped in half. Yo Dee Jay are you still there?" Brian chimed in as well.

"Yeah I'm trying to hook up with this girl in a wheel chair."

"Alright chill there I think a bulimic carebare might pick a fight with Jesus."

"I don't believe it! I'm gonna be seasick! these Orphan Tears are about to make me trip!"

"Little children don't know where your parents are. Cry directly in this jar I will drink it at the bar. Sip sipin on Orphan Tears. Sip sip sipin on Orphan Tears!" The three of them sang in unison.

They stopped after that and went back to scrubbing the walls. Tristan noticed Havoc looking at Brian.

"So what do you do?" Havoc asked.

"Who, me?" Brian responded.

"No the wall. Of course you. What are your powers?"

"Um, I can manipulate nightmares, or project them as illusions?"

"Why do you ask it like a question boy?" Tristan asked.

Brian shrugged and continued to scrub the wall. The trio went back to serving their unjust detention in silence.

**************

Ayriana lay on her bed while Pixie was curled up asleep in her hand. Ayriana smiled at the small figure, watching her sleep. Her little chest moving up and down.

A knock on the door woke her up and she uttered a groggy squeak. Ayriana had a little bed for her on her night table and she slipped her into it and went to answer the door.

When she opened the door noone was there. She was about to close it when AJ appeared out of thin air.

"HI!" She yelled.

Ayriana jumped ten feet in the air and ended up banging her head on the door frame. She fell down onto the ground hard. She rubbed her throbbing head.

"Are you okay?" AJ half yelled.

"Fine after almost getting a concussion and a heart attack from you." Ayriana replied.

AJ's mood went from worried back to her normal happy self. Pixie squeaked from her bed and AJ turned white.

"A mouse!" She shrieked.

"No! NO! That's Pixie. Come here and meet AJ Pixie." Ayriana said sweetly.

Pixie hopped out of bed, the thrill of meeting a new visitor was like giving someone a cup of coffee. She flew over and landed in Ayriana's hand.

"Awwwww! She's adorable!" AJ said in a girly tone.

"Stick out your hand and you can hold her.

AJ stuck out her hand and Pixie flew into it. Pixie walked around on her hand, she observed small things on AJ hand. AJ was staring at her with open and excited eyes.

Pixie looked back at Ayriana.

"Who is this?" She asked in squeaks that only Ayriana understood.

"This is AJ Pixie. She's a friend of mine." Ayriana told her.

Pixie shrugged and continued exploring the palm of AJ's hand. She hopped around on it, eventually making her way up her arm and eventually sitting on top of her head.

"I think she likes you." Ayriana said with a smile.

"She's adorable, where did you find her?" AJ asked.

"I created her AJ. Out of pure light."

"Awesome! Could you make me one?"

"I can give you the light, but you would have to make it yourself, I can't make it because it is a representation of you. I'll give you the light, don't do anything, it will manifest itself."

Ayriana formed a small ball of light and handed it to AJ. AJ stood there and closed her eyes. It started to turn and morph into a type of animal, at first a wolf, then a dog, and eventually it was a fox. AJ opened her eyes to see a small baby fox in her hands.

"Its adorable!" She said stroking its fur.

The fox was about as big as her hand. Its fur was snow white and its eyes were icy blue, it yawned to reveal a small pink tongue and white teeth.

"Obviously you're foxy AJ." Ayriana joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay the beginning to this chapter was awkward as hell to write. But I need the boys to connet somewhat. Anyway the animals and small light being, I'm not too sure where I'm heading with that. If you think that every one of Ayriana's friends should have it tell me. Or only her cloest ones.