Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Fight as One

Tristan walked back into his dorm room followed by Havoc and Brian. Tristan crashed at his desk chair, Havoc jumped on top of his bunk bed and Brian who had followed them from detention sat on the floor leaning up against one of the support beams that held Havoc's top portion of his bunk bed up.

"What now?" Brian asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm high from too much paint thinners." Havoc responded.

"I'm starting to fell hungry now that y'all mention it." Tristan replied.

"It was paint thinners Tristan, not pot."

"I'm just sayin I be hungry."

"I know the cook, she would be glad to give us something from lunch." Brian offered.

"Lead the way." Havoc said while climbing off his bed.

The trio clambered out of the room and began to walk to the kitchen. While they were walking Tristan kept hearing snickering and the sound of someone walking. Whenever he would turn around it would be dead silent.

"Would either one of you two gentlemen be hearin a noise from behind us?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, its Eric and his cronies. They usually come to beat me up right about now, you guys can leave if you want." Brian said while looking at his feet.

"Nah, we already severed a detention with you. You're starting to grow on me kid." Havoc said with a smile.

"I ain't ditichin out either. I kicked these boy's asses earlier and I can do it again." Tristan said while pulling out his cards with a smile.

Brian started to smile, he had gained something that he had always wanted, friends.

"BORING! Come on boys let's throw some action into this little meet and greet." Eric yelled from the end of the hall.

Tristan was ready to throw a charged card. Before he could Brian stopped him.

"First move is mine." He said maliciously.

Tristan stepped back and watched as Brian's eyes turned black. Tristan watched as Brian unleashed small horrors of all shapes and sizes. Tristan understood now what he meant by he made nightmares reality.

Tristan grabbed his cards from out of his pocket and charged one. He would wait for them to make the first move.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank Eden for reading this and supporting me through the death of my Great Grandmother. She is truly a great person. Thank you!

Comment and subscribe.