Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Hide!

"Alright boys let's get em." Eric said while running straight at them.

Tristan threw the card he had charged and it hit Eric straight in the chest. Eric was thrown backwards and he collided into another one of his nameless cronies. Immediately afterwards Tristan charged another card and was about to throw it at another crony that was charging him when his arm dropped to his side.

Tristan looked down to see his hand encased in a block of ice. He saw one of them charging him so he swung his icy fist and smacked him across the face. The crony dropped to the floor, knocked out cold. (No pun intended)

"Run!" Brian yelled.

All three of them took off, they sprinted down the hall faster than the Jamaican track team. Tristan chucked a card back every now and then to try and slow them down.

"What do we do now?" Havoc asked and yelled at the same time.

"Just wait." Brian said.

Brian stopped and turned around. His eyes turned black and a red substance poured forth from his hands. It covered the hall but Tristan was still able to see through it. Eric and his cronies came tearing down the hall and ran smack into the middle of the substance. They stopped and shortly thereafter they began to scream.

Havoc looked curious and stuck his head in. His arms began to flail and Tristan pulled him out. When Havoc came out he came out wide eyed and panicked.

"Do not go in there!" He yelled.

Brian stood up and looked at the two of them. He smiled and his eyes turned back to normal.

"Well that should hold them for about twenty minutes. We better hide until then." He told them.

The trio split up, Havoc ran off to the workshops, Brian towards the school, and Tristan towards the bus holding area. He scrambled onto the first one he saw and hid underneath a seat.

He had been lying there for ten minutes when he heard the doors open again. He looked over to see two pairs of legs walk onto the bus, he could tell that one was a man and the other was a woman. He felt the bus start up and drive off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankls to Eden for reading this. And to everyone who commented.