Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Curious and curiouser

Ayriana sat on the bus, it had been two weeks since her last appointment with Doctor Greene. The time was about seven thirty at night and the school was supplying transportation for her to get to the nearby testing faculty. She dreaded going but she had to, it was this or a government testing faculty and they were not half as nice as Doctor Greene was.

The bus pulled to a stop and Ronnie the bus driver opened the door for her and the two of them got off. Ronnie was a caring person who had volunteered his time for all of last year when Ayriana was going weekly and the schedule was changing constantly.

Ayriana walked in and checked herself in than sat down to wait. Shortly there after a nurse walked in and called her name. Ayriana stood up after receiving a "go get them" from Ronnie and she followed after the nurse.

*****************
Tristan broke out in a wave of nervous sweats as he prayed he wouldn't be discovered.

As the bus drove along Tristan kept banging his head on the seat because the road they traveled down was rather uneven and in dire need of repaving. This kept up until they pulled to a stop and Ayriana and the bus driver got off the bus.

Tristan was curious as to where he was and slid out from underneath the seat and followed them. He trailed behind them enough so that they would not see them.

As he walked up he noticed a vent. He crawled over to it and popped the top off. Tristan paused as he tried to figure out how to squeeze in. He went head first and it luckily acted like a staircase that he could slip up through.

Tristan crawled around in the vents. Shaking off the occasional cobweb and sudden blast of air that he would receive he eventually wandered to another vent opening. This one had a view of the waiting room where Tristan saw Ayriana being checked in.

Tristan crawled quietly along, he knew that this was no regular clinic or practice. He remembered Havoc telling him something about how they tortured people with powers here.

He snaked through the vent, watching as Ayriana was sent into a white room with random cylindrical objects floating in the air. Tristan noted that Ayriana had nothing but a thin patients robe on.

He watched as a doctor walked in and told her something. Tristan watched Ayriana take the robe off. She had absolutely nothing underneath it.

Tristan wanted to look away but he just could not bring himself to. He was not a pervert but he was still sixteen. Tristan continued to watch as she walked and was restrained by the objects floating in the middle of the room. He watched in horror as one of the doctors in the room began to stab needles in her shoulders.

He heard her scream out in pain and had to fight with every inch of his willpower not to rush in and free her from her pain. The doctor finished up shortly and Tristan watch a nurse spread some gel on her back and then walk out of the room.

Tristan began to look for a way down there when he heard the door open. He looked down to see Derek waltzing in. He saw him talk to her and then began to unbutton his pants.

"Oh hell no." He said before blowing the vent cover off and dropping into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to eden for commenting. Check out our co write I will have the link up shortly if you want to read more about Tristan