Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Lost and Found

Derek had followed Tristan onto the bus and hid in the shadows behind him. Unlike his companions Derek was not stupid, he had guessed that that punk Brian would lay a trap for them. So he simply faked it long enough for them to be convinced and followed after Tristan.

He hated Tristan especially because he had seen him talking to Ayriana. Ayriana was his, and his alone. She just did not know it. When he noticed her on the bus he was too captivated by her beauty to remember where Tristan was.

When the bus pulled to a stop he escaped out the windows, his thin wiry frame helping him succeed through this endeavor. After landing on the pavement he quietly stalked after her. Wondering what she was doing here.

He was held up in the waiting room, but a few flicks of his powers and he managed to make it past and into the area where they treated the patients. Derek shuffled through the hallways, looking for Ayriana. There were little windows for each room so he could see in. As he looked in he found it slightly disturbing that each of them were naked, but a small spry smile formed on his lips.

He continued down the hallway until he looked in to see a mop of blonde hair. He knew it was her, so he went in locking the door behind him.

Ayriana looked up to see him. He face paled and her mouth dropped to the floor. She obviously never expected to see him there.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" She asked with panic infused into her every word.

"I thought I would check the place out." Derek told her in his smooth guttural voice.

"You can't be in here, leave! I'm not decent." She yelled to him while trying to struggle out her bonds.

"Why would I do that? You're so beautiful when you are...au natural."

He walked over to the controls, she was laying to where her back was facing up, he flipped her over so he could see what he wanted to see. When she came around he was not disappointed.

"Very nice." He told her while she struggled more.

"Go away!" She yelled.

"No. Just be still, I'll be as gentle as possible."

He walked in front of her, smiling at her horror stricken face. He placed a kiss on her lips. She squirmed underneath him trying to break the kiss. He stopped when he heard a small explosion and someone drop to the floor.

"Oh hell no." Someone said from behind Derek, with a very thick Cajun accent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my commentors.comment and subscribe.