Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

A New Hero Revealed

Havoc dashed off towards the workshops where he often spent most of his time tinkering with gadgets. If he could have picked anywhere to fight it was here. Peter had been storming after him, but it was time for the hunter to become the hunted.

He went in the back and began to put of the battle suit he had been constructing for himself. It was sliver mixed with titanium, making it very strong, durable, and shiny. The suit was in its shut down mode, all he had to do was put the helmet on and the suit would assemble onto his body.

He quickly attached the helmet which covered his whole face and had slits that allowed him to see but others couldn't see his eyes. The suit began to construct onto his body. It was an impressive piece of work that looked a little like Issac Clark's suit from Dead Space.

Havoc heard Peter enter the workshop. He smiled and hid in the shadows to strike when Peter would least expect it. Peter moved forward like a wolf stalking its prey. Havoc launched himself out of the shadows. He grabbed him and hurled him out of the workshop and back into the night. Havoc stormed off after him.

As he searched for Peter he saw a boulder come shooting towards him. He easily sidestepped the boulder but failed to notice Peter charging him, he ran up and punched Havoc in the gut. Havoc could feel him still through the suit. He landed on the ground hard, all the wind knocked out of him. Peter picked him up, Havoc hung in the air trying to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna hurt you now. You little nerd." He told him while reeling his fist back.

Havoc closed his eyes to prepare for the worst. The shimmering feel of heat awoke him. He was dropped onto the ground. Havoc looked up to see Peter trying to put out a fire on his jacket.

"Leave him alone Peter." A girl said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment. And for every saying I just momiced Gambit, yeah I kinda did but the cards are used for his non lethal take downs. He gets darts that will be used for a more lethal effect. He will also be gaining a new power later.