Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Ring around the Rosie

Havoc watched Peter turn around and a whip of fire snaked around his waist. He screeched as it burnt him. The person drew closer though Havoc still couldn't see who she was. The whip disappeared and Peter fell over.

Havoc took the opportunity and punched him. Peter fell over and Havoc kicked him in the nose.

"Now run along you stupid git." She said with an upper class English accent.

Peter ran off like a dog with its tail between its legs. Havoc watched the girl walk towards him. Havoc looked at her, and he was glad he was wearing a helmet.

She had chocolate brown eyes that stared into him, sick with worry like a mother would have for her sick child. Her long flowing blonde hair was tied into a pony tail to keep it out of her face. She wore a shirt that exposed her flat belly with jeans and a pair of tennis shoes.

"You alright there mate?" She asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He told her dazed.

"Alrighty there. Let's get this helmet off of you and take a look see."

"Wait a second." He told her before pushing a button that retracted his armor back into his helmet.

He looked over at the girl who was staring in awe and removed his helmet. His sweaty hair matted to his head. He walked back into the workshop and put the helmet back on his workbench.

"My name is Rose Stryker, what's yours?" She asked breaking the silence they had been standing in.

"Thomas Howell. Call me Havoc though." He told her.

"I think I like Tommy better." She told him, a hint of her shining white teeth showing through.

"I'll have to call you Rosie then."

"That'll earn you a slap that will."

"I doubt it."

"You want a repeat of what happened to Peter then?"

"No."

"I thought not."

"Whatever you say Rosie."

Rose turned to look at the helmet to Havoc's suit. She picked it up studied it carefully.

"Like what you saw?" Havoc asked while wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Yes I did. Did you build all that?" She asked him while putting the suit back down.

"Yeah, I have a way with machines one could say."

"Is that your power?"

"Kinda, its almost like machines and I, understand each other. Would your power have to deal with fire then?"

"Yes sir. Watch."

Rose stood back from anything combustible and snapped her fingers. Her whole body exploded in fire and she floated in the air. It made Havoc jump back a few feet. Her whole body was cloaked in fire like a second skin, it glowed bright red instead of the normal orange that must fires would typically be colored.

Rose snapped her fingers again and the fires extinguished. Causing her to drop back to the ground. Havoc smiled and nodded his head.

"Got a fire in you belly don't you?" Havoc asked.

"Yes I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting. Comment and subscribe. Don't be a silent reader.