Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Not her

Tristan woke up and looked at his clock. It was nine thirty on a saturday, and that simple fact made his whole day already. He groaned as he looked over at Havoc who was starting to wake up as well.

Tristan noticed a body on the ground. After shaking it it turned out to be Brian. Why he was in their room he didn't know. Tristan threw a pillow at him to wake him up. Brian awoke with a groan.

"What?" He asked irritated.

"Why are you in our room?" Tristan asked.

"Havoc let me crash for the night." He muttered and moaned.

"Alrighty then. What happened to you two last night?" He asked.

"Girl." Brian replied.

"Girl, what about you?" Havoc asked.

"Um, girl as well." Tristan replied.

"Apparently we all got very lucky last night."

"Oh shit mine was in the hospital come on!" Brian yelled and ran out the door.

Havoc looked confused and gave him a raised eyebrow. Tristan shrugged and got up and ran after Brian. The two of them could barely keep up with the thin black haired boy, he was sprinting to the hospital wing. Who was in there that was that important was beyond him.

Brian kicked the door open and ran over to a girl who was sleeping. Tristan saw a shock of red hair. Then he ran over and his jaw dropped. It was as he though, it was AJ.

He picked up his phone and called Ayriana. She had to know. He quickly took his cell phone out and dialed her number in. Shortly after that she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Ayriana, it's Tristan, AJ is in the hospital wing. Get down here now!" He yelled.

"Alright I'm coming I'll be there in ten minutes."

Tristan hung up the phone and put his head against the wall. He barely knew her and yet he was still very torn up about it. He pulled up a chair for everyone, and waited for her to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter wsd hard for me to wrirte. So sorry if it sucks.