Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Hi who are you?

An hour had passed and everyone else but Brian had left to go to class. Brian had learned her name was AJ, and since she had been hurt he felt like her guardian.

Brian sat in her room, keeping an eye on her like a hawk. He had not slept in over a day, which caused him to have to fight sleep that threatened to distract him from his sacred self assignment. As his eyes began to shut he heard a small movement come from the bed. His eyes snapped back open and looked quickly at her.

AJ's eyes were starting to flutter open. Just a crack at first, slowly opening more and more until her brown eyes shown through with the sparkle of life and vigor that AJ's eyes always twinkled with. She sat up but quickly laid back down when she put too much pressure on her wound. She winced and touched her injury only for her hand to quickly reel back. She finally noticed Brian and smiled at him.

"Hi I'm AJ, who are you?" She asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes it was supposed to be that short. And yes it was supposed to end like that. Alright don't forget to comment. I love the feedback and please subscribe.

For it being so short I give you this hilarious video by smosh. If you like or want to see the thing you will enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/smosh?blend=2&ob=4#p/u/1/N_nXG8-yLbc[/youtube]