Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Changes in me

Ayriana's stomach started to roll. She quickly ran to the ladies room and into a stall. She threw up into one, and her bones started to burn.

"What's going on?" Ayriana thought.

Light shot out of every part of her body. The door to the stall was blown off its hinges and it flew back and banged against the door. She fell onto the tile floor and began to spasm. Her back burned even more. She felt a weird sensation, like something was growing out of her back. The longer it went on the more sure she was that something was beginning to emerge. The feeling kept going until she heard the sound of ripping flesh. She looked back to see two angel wings appear out of her back. They fluttered and beat proudly and strongly. The light inside Ayriana started to recede back into her slowly. It kept going and going until it was gone completely. Her wings sunk back into her skin, appearing as if nothing happened at all. She felt her back to see if there was anything there, she felt nothing but the tears in the fabric and her own skin. She was breathing heavily, almost to the point where she was hyperventilating.

She grabbed her thin white hoodie from her backpack and put it on. She did not want to explain why she was wearing clothes full of holes.

Ayriana walked out of the bathroom silently, she did not want to get caught by the principle, or a teacher. Neither of them would be a good choice as most teachers were strict when it came to students roaming the halls. She thought she heard someone and she dove into the upper floor of the gym.

Ayriana tumbled to the floor. All of her things going every which way. She began to pick them up in a hurry.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked

.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe