Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

You Shook Me All Night Long

Tristan looked around to see Dash. The lanky figure started to pummel him over and over again. Tristan tried to block but Dash was too fast.

A giant hand grabbed Dash and picked him up. Sandra held Dash up, the small figure squirming to get out of her grip. This gave Tristan time to breathe until Bender jumped on him and wrapped around him. He tried to struggle his way out but it was futile, the man was as strong as a boa constrictor and three times as long.

Tristan went for Plan B. He grabbed Bender's shirt and began to charge it.

*************

Ayriana looked up to see a small redheaded girl standing there. She held her hand out and helped Ayriana up and helped her pick her stuff up.

" What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Ayriana. What's yours?" Ayriana asked.

The girl looked slightly hurt. Like Ayriana should have known who she was.

"AJ Graves, which I thought you should've known already," she mumbled. "Not to sound narcissistic or anything! It's just, a lot of randoms know me at this school, and I'm pretty sure I'm in one of your classes, where I hang out with a big group of people who are loud and obnoxious," she giggled. "Nice to meet you though."

Ayriana smiled at AJ's outburst. She seemed nice but sort of...flighty.

"Well its nice to meet you too."

A huge explosion rocked the gym. AJ put her hands up an created a force field around the two of them. The impact of the explosion swept Ayriana off her feet. She landed harshly on the floor, afterwards looking around

"What the hell happened?" Ayriana asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all who let me use their characters. Comment subscribe and enjoy the story.