Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Alpha, Mike, Foxtrot

Tristan grabbed Benders shirt and began to charge it. Benders short spiky blonde hair stood up even straighter.

"You might wanna let me go now boy. Before I make it look like a twister went off in this place." Tristan threatened.

Bender slowly untangled himself from Tristan. He kept going until the only thing left was just Tristan's hand on his shirt. Bender's shirt started to dim until Tristan slapped three cards onto him and ran off.

They exploded and then all Tristan had to do was take on Dash. Dash tackled and rammed him into a wall. Tristan was dazed as Dash started pummeling him over and over again.

Tristan grabbed the cards to make a royal flush. The higher the value of a card the more damage it seemed to do. He did this while warding off attacks from Dash. Dash grabbed Tristan and threw him into the wall again, hoisting him up in the air.

Tristan smacked the cards of the royal flush onto him. Smiling as he did it.

"Somethin my daddy used to say. Alpha, mike, foxtrot. In other words, adios, motherfu....." Tristan began to say before a huge explosion cut him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the following for commenting
Grapebelly
Alexander Bernadotte

Please comment and subscribe.