Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Waking up to you

Tristan woke up in some sort of hospital. His head felt like a bomb had gone off next to him.

"How are you feeling there young man?" A woman asked.

Tristan turned around to see an elderly woman in a lab coat. She had smile lines and carried a clip board, which she tapped a pen against.

"I feel fine. Madam where am I?" Tristan asked the nurse.

"In the infirmary. You took quite a nasty blow in gym class, it happens to everyone. So don't worry too much dear." She replied.

Tristan nodded and lay back down. The nurse told him he had some visitors, which surprised Tristan because he knew no one here.

He saw the blonde haired girl walk in. The one he had been partnered with in gym.

"Hello um?" Tristan stumbled.

"Sandra." She said.

"Sorry, hi Sandra. I took a blow to the head apparently."

'Its okay, I wanted to see how you were feeling."

"Much better ma'am, now that I have some company."

She ended up talking to Tristan for about an hour. Tristan did not mind, in fact he enjoyed the company. When she left two more people walked in, another blonde girl and a redhead.

Never been this popular with the ladies before. Must be doin somethin right. Tristan thought.

"Hi are you Tristan?" The blonde girl asked.

Tristan's heart was racing because this girl was gorgeous. She had long blonde hair and the prettiest blue green eyes, they reminded him of the waters of the Caribbean. She had natural sun kissed tan skin, not the fake cosmetic looking tan that a lot of young girls now had. Yet there was something lurking in those eyes of her, something dangerous and disastrous should it be unleashed. Even though that lurked there was still something angelic about her. Tristan just couldn't figure out what.

"Why yes ma'am I am. What's the name of you two?" Tristan asked.

"I'm Ayriana," the blonde one said.

"And I'm AJ!" The redhead shouted.

I heard a moan and my neighbor who had been in a coma for three weeks with no hope of waking up moved. I think AJ woke him up.

"AJ I think you woke that gentlemen out of his coma." Tristan said.

"Yea! And you talk funny!"

"I'm Cajun. It must be my accent."

AJ seemed to ignore that and went skipping off somewhere. I looked at Ayriana.

"Why that little miss is um, unique." Tristan said with some awkwardness in his tone.

"Yes, but you'll never meet another person like her."

"You make an excellent point cheri."

Ayriana blushed, Tristan frowned. He did not understand why so many girls blushed when he said cheri. It only meant darling in french. He quickly smiled.

"So what brings you round my corner cheri?" Tristan asked.

"I saw your battle against Dash and Bender. That was really cool cause no one has been able to beat them since we got them. Then I saw the explosion and I wanted to see how you were doing. I figured you didn't have too many friends."

"I always appreciate the company cheri."

She blushed again.

"If you don't like the name please tell me."

"No no I like it."

"No you need something special, like bellissimo angelo."

"What does that mean?"

"Beautiful angel. That's my name for you."

She blushed and turned even redder. Tristan wondered what was going on with her.

"You okay there cheri?"

"I'm fine would you mind if I got your cell phone number?"

Tristan saw his phone on the bedside table. She picked it up and punched her number in.

"I've got to go, class and all. It was nice to meet you Tristan."

"Nice to meet you too bellissimo angelo."

She walked off and Tristan leaned back in his bed. When the coast was clear he got up and headed back to his dorm room. He felt fine and he had to unpack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the following for commenting.
Grapebelly
Alexander Bernadotte

Also if you write a ton of MCR fan fic check out my journals. I have one that I would read MCR fan fic. Make sure to read the whole journal first.