Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Leave Him Alone

Tristan opened the door to his new room. It held two bunk beds with a desk underneath each top bunk. There was a dresser and a closest to store his things. Tristan's two bags sat next to his desk, he had not had time to unpack before school had started.

He folded his clothes and put them in his dresser except for his nicer things like his slacks and button up shirts which he hung up on hangers in his closet. After his clothes had been put away he grabbed his books and began to stack them on his desk, after doing so he grabbed his slightly battered laptop and plugged the power cord in.

He booted up his laptop and typed in his password, his slightly calloused hands moving swiftly over the keyboard. Once the main screen had loaded he typed in the school wifi password and booted up Google Chrome.

He logged onto Facebook hoping to catch somebody he knew. When his page came up he had two new notifications. Both of them were friend requests. Tristan clicked to see who had requested him, one was that redhead girl AJ, the other was Ayriana.

He clicked accept to both and logged off his facebook. The door to his room opened. Tristan turned around to see a boy his age standing there.

Something about this guy spelled second hand. Even new things would appear ragged and old on him. He had brown hair that came down just above his eyebrows. His brown eyes pierced through Tristan, it looked like he was analyzing him like he was a machine. He wore jeans covered in grease and oil, with a black v-neck shirt.

"So you're my new room mate eh?" He said with a New York accent.

"Yes I be your room mate." Tristan replied back.

"My name is Thomas Howell, call me Havoc though."

"Name is Tristan Albright call me Tristan."

Havoc sat down at his desk chair and took his converse sneakers off. Havoc then disappeared into his bathroom. Tristan heard the water turn on. He ignored this and finished unpacking.

Tristan walked over to his I-Pod clock, he pulled his I-Pod out of his pocket and plugged it in. The song Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana floated through the speakers and into the room.

Tristan heard the shower go off. About ten minutes later Havoc walked out fully clothed thankfully. His hair was still damp from the shower

A bell rang and Havoc grabbed a leather coat laying on the bed. He told Tristan it was time for dinner. Tristan followed him downstairs and onto a bus waiting outside. Havoc explained that they ate dinner in the nearby town and they also had an opportunity to shop and do whatever needed doing until eight thirty that night.

They loaded up onto the bus and drove to the nearby town. The teachers handed them a type of credit card that the students could spend twenty five dollars each per night.

Tristan followed Havoc off the bus. Havoc turned to face him.

"So what you hungry for?" He asked.

"I really don't know what's around here. I just arrived this morning."

"Pizza is always good. Follow me."

Tristan began to follow him into a little place called Mario's pizzeria. When Tristan walked in he noticed a guy he had seen earlier from school sitting in a corner. He had eye level black hair, a pair of bright blue eyes glared out from beneath it. He had snakebites on his lower lips that he twirled nervously.

Tristan noticed two other guys go over and start messing with him. They picked him up and threw him out of his seat. Tristan went over to them.

"Leave the fella alone. What did he do to you?" Tristan asked while grabbing one of the guys shoulders.

"He was born asswipe. Now run off before we hurt you too." One of them snarled.

Tristan grabbed a card out of his pocket and shoved the guy against a wall. He began to charge the card.

"Oooh you can make a card glow asswipe, I'm so scared."

"Oh you should be." Tristan said while gritting his teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reread my earlier chapters. My Beta and I have fixed them. Thanks again!