Status: Please read and comment.

Hero High

Detention All Thre of You

Ayriana sat in a booth inside a Quiznos with AJ. She was talking about extremely random topics with her.

"And that's what happens when you shave a cat in a bucket of water." AJ said.

"I don't want to know how you know that." Ayriana said.

"My sister dared me to once. I ended up winning but I was scratched up all over my arms and chest."

"I'd imagine so. You're shoving a cat into a bucket of water. Remember that cats don't like water."

An explosion and someone crashing through the window caused the both of them to scream. He looked to see it was Derek Culton. He was always causing trouble with his ability to control people like they were puppets.

Derek looked over and Ayriana noticed he could see down her shirt. She covered up and he smiled.

"Nice cans." He said in his guttural voice.

Ayriana picked him up with her powers and threw him out the way he came in. He hit the sidewalk and went back into the pizzeria were the fighting had taken place.

"Pervert!" She yelled after him.

"We ought to see what's going on over there. For some fun." AJ said with her innocent smile.

"Why not?"

As soon as they had stepped foot outside Tristan and another kid crashed through the main pizzeria window. She looked to see it was Eric Greyson. He was one of Derek's friends and the leader of a little group that caused trouble everywhere they went. He had gained this title using his strength which he gained from other peoples fear.

The two of them were wrestling on the ground, punching and trying to gain an edge over each other. Ayriana looked over to see Havoc fighting Derek, though rather unsuccessfully. Havoc had been possessed by Derek and Derek was making him punch himself.

"Little help someone?" Havoc yelled out.

Ayriana looked and blasted Derek with a beam of light to make him lose control. Havoc was on top him like a starving wolf on a piece of meat. He began to rapidly pummel Derek over and over again.

Tristan was continuing to wrestle Eric who had begun to get the upper hand. Eric picked Tristan up and threw him into the pavement. Eric then picked him off the ground and cracked him across the face, Tristan's nose began to bleed, gushing out with the force and intensity of a waterfall. Tristan grabbed his wrist and a small smile began to form on his face.

Tristan hand began to glow slightly. Eric started to look pale, as if the life was being drained out of him. Tristan's hand turned back to normal and Eric fell over, passing out into the street. Tristan stood up triumphant and went over to Havoc and was about to punch Derek.

"ENOUGH!" The principle roared.

Ayriana looked over to see Principle Dean Smithers standing there with a furious look on his face.

Principle Smithers was a man of about average height. He was about fifty and had begun to lose his hair to the point where the middle of his head could be used like a mirror. His brown eyes were bloodshot as he barked at the boys.

Another boy had walked up. This one had snake bites and black hair.

"Detention.....all three of you!" He yelled pointing at Havoc, Tristan, and the boy with snakebites.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Spliff for commenting.

Comment and subscribe.