Obsessed

Chapter 1 (Konaha)

"Oi! Please hurry up Sanen. We have to go!" Analia yelled pacing anxiously. She's been constantly looking over her shoulder.

If they don't get out of here quickly they were going to be in some deep shit. Then she saw her brother coming down the stairs with his packed items.

"Sorry Lia," Sanen said chuckling nervously while rubbing the back of his head, "I needed to grab an extra few things for the trip."

"What the hell? You're acting as if we're going on vacation! We're running because Orochimaru is on our asses let's go!" Sometimes she wonders who's the older of the two.

Sanen and Analia left their house running into the forest. They left their old friends and old houses behind all because Orochimaru wanted power. The sick bastard should know by now they didn't want to join forces with him. The two of them jumped from tree to tree not knowing where they were headed but some place far away.

Analia had no clue how they found them, but she wasn't stupid enough to stick around long enough to ask him.

Are you sure it was Kabuto?" Analia asked her brother who was slightly ahead of her. He told her that earlier when he headed to the market, he saw the asshole.

"Yeah you can't mistake four eyes with his creepy ass aura," "And even if it wasn't him I wouldn't want it to be a close call." He answered looking back at his sister.

"Right, let's just get far away we can't have a repeat of the Sand Village," they both shivered at the memory.

Analia and Sanen jumped down from the trees and landed in a clearing. The trees seem to have gotten thicker they must be near the Leaf Village. Analia could almost breathe, but she can't relax until they were actually behind some gates.

"Don't you two learn, you can't run from us?" the voice they came to hate.

"You Okaze's aren't smart at all the only village for miles is obviously Konaha; we knew you would try to go there. We let you go the first few times but that won't happen this time."

Sanen and Analia turned around looking at their followers. Sanen grabbed his katana and Analia her kunai and tensed for a fight. It was on......

Kabuto laughed at them, "Hmm you think you could possibly beat me?"

Analia flipped him off, "Yeah you four eyed asshole I know we can."

Sanen whispered, "Calm down Lia. When we kick his ugly ass we'll have more than enough time to gloat."

Kabuto made the first move making hand signs, "Too slow." Analia said as she threw a kunai at him that had a paper bomb attached to it. Kabuto leaped into the tree out of the way right before it exploded.

"Ha! Was that supposed to hurt me?" he called out asking.

"No dumb ass it was supposed to distract you," Sanen said from behind him his katana right at Kabuto's neck. "Move and I'll chop your head of like a big 'ol piece of lettuce."

Analia shook her head at his attempt at humor. "Will you stop trying to be funny and kill him already!" she yelled up in his direction.

"Shit!" she heard Sanen curse as Kabuto changed into a log.

Analia looked around and Kabuto appeared right in front of her his hands glowing green he reached to punch her in her stomach and she dodged the attack by bending down. Lia swung her foot over top of her head and kicked him in the face. Kabuto held his face surprised that she actually landed a hit. Sanen came down from the tree and looked at her. He bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood and spread the blood from the hilt to the tip of his katana.

"Electric current!" he yelled out and his blade was laced in electricity.

Sanen ran towards Kabuto with his blade and Kabuto nimbly moved around the blade. He knew that if that blade touched him he was going to be paralyzed.

"Go Analia!" Sanen yelled out exhaustion clear in his voice.

"No I won't leave you," she cried out.

"I said go!" he shouted annoyed by his sister's disobedience.

"What about you Sanen?" she asked worried.

"I'll meet you there....promise," he replied avoiding Kabuto's kick and punch routine. Finally landing a slice on Kabuto's arm.

"Ahh!" he sunk down on his knees. Sanen flashed a reassuring smile and Analia ran off until she reached the gates. She sure hoped that Sanen knew what he's doing. Kabuto may be a freak but he knows how to fight. And she just can't lose anybody else close to her.

"Hey sis."

Analia turned around and ran into her brother's arms; he chuckled lightly. "I didn't think I was gone that long." When she looked at him, he only had a few minor injuries nothing major. That's weird, Kabuto, despite his creepiness, was a formidable opponent though not as powerful as some of the akatsuki they had to face. But she dropped it and just smiled. He was here with her and not harmed. She'll ask him later what happened.

Analia rolled her eyes, and they both walked to the front of the gates of Konaha where two guards were at the front. Wow, this place looks amazing they both thought to themselves. The guards told them to head to the hokage's office. They walked through the city and headed to the correct building.

Walking in they saw a very familiar face. "Tsunade-sensei?" Sanen asked surprised.

The women mirrored his expression standing up from her desk, "Sanen and Analia Okaze?" "I thought you two were killed in the-,"

They both frowned and shook their heads. They did not need a reminder of the horrible incident that was the cause of there constant anger.

"We're here actually to start over Sensei. We want normal lives; we have been on the run from Orochimaru for years now because of our clan's kekkei genkai."

She smiled and nodded in understanding, "Well I have just the thing, Analia I will place you on team seven here's your headband... and Sanen you'll be a Jounin." The Hokage handed both of them the headbands. "Nobody but I shall know why you're here, okay?"

"Thanks so much Sensei." Sanen muttered bowing.

"Here's you're address." "I'll see you two later, Kakashi Hatake here will show you the way to your house."

Analia turned around and saw a guy with silver hair and a mask covering half of his face. Smiling, "You two ready?"

Yes, not just for their new home but also for their new life that they should be able to have in this village. Grabbing Sanen's hand he smiled and she knew that he felt the exact same way. Walking outside of the room and the building it was quiet, Analia just sat there taking in all of the scenery, memorizing different places she wanted to see later.

"Oh by the way Analia you will be on my team," Kakashi said breaking the silence, "It's a little disorderly," he scratched the back of his head nervously, "But I know you will add to the immense potential they possess."

Analia nodded, "I'll meet them tomorrow right?" she was curious and a little wary of what he meant by disorderly. She knew she had to remain inconspicuous with her power because she was only a "genin".

"Yeah, along with the rest of the genin. So if you don't mind my asking where are you two from?" It was an innocent enough question but Sanen frowned at her new Sensei.

"It's not relevant to anything. So we do mind." Analia chuckled nervously. Damn Sanen harsh.

"What he meant was we would prefer not to talk about it. It brings up painful memories."

"Ahhhhhh! I'm sorry I don't know-" a seven-year-old Analia ran into the kitchen at the sound of her mother's scream and started crying as she saw her lying in her own blood.

"Mama! Mama wake up!" Analia screamed shaking her mother's lifeless body. The blank stare, haunted her mind ever since.

"You're next little girl...,"

"I'm sorry; I hadn't meant to bring up something like that." Kakashi mumbled and continued walking in silence.

"You alright Lia?" Sanen whispered as he caught her expression.

"Yep." No, she wasn't but she didn't like her brother worrying about her. Seeing her mother dead was a constant source of nightmares for her. But it was also a push that gave her the inspiration to make her stronger; she will kill him. Sanen and herself have been looking for the killer of their clan for years but have come up with nothing. It also doesn't help that Orochimaru was also on their ass, but they should be able to avoid him for a while here in Konaha.

"We're here." Kakashi pointed at the house. "Everything that you need should be in here. And I am sorry about what I asked; many ninja in this village have pasts that they would like to keep in the past, myself included. So if you two ever need someone to talk to. I will be here." He smiled in a friendly way offering his hand.

"We'll keep that in mind." Sanen grumbled and walked inside the house.

"I once again apologize for him... he doesn't trust anyone too easily."

"And he has every right to be that way. I am excited to have you on my team. See ya tomorrow." He waved and walked back in the direction they came.

Walking into the house, she instantly loved it, and loved that it felt like home. From the soft browns to the pale yellows that colored the walls.

"Yeah I know, I love it too Lia." When Sanen wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she slapped his arm.

"Hey what the hell's that for sis?"

"For being so rude. Not everyone is horrible. I could feel the sincerity in him, he was curious is all."

Sanen rolled his eyes, "You still want to give people the benefit of the doubt."

"Yes I just don't see the sense in judging people I don't know."

Analia knew the anger her brother harbors with the death of their family. He hides it behind smiles and jokes. And because they were betrayed by a stranger, he really doesn't trust anyone except people he actually gave a chance to get to know. There was nothing wrong with that, but she liked to get to know people before she chose to be rude them.

"Fine, fine. I'll get to know him before I hate him."

Analia laughed, "That's better, now let's go look around our new house."

The downstairs was spacious. They had an open kitchen and the pantry was stocked with food. "Damn Sensei sure took care of us. Yep." Sanen mumbled as he saw the food.

It was a good thing she could cook. Walking upstairs there were two huge bedrooms with a bathroom in each one. The first bedroom was seen as soon as you walked up stairs and she instantly knew it was hers. It had a huge sliding door to the right side of the room that had a walk out balcony with an amazing view of the forest. The room was like the downstairs colored in the warm brown and the queen size bed was also to her liking. Stepping out onto the balcony, she threw her backpack onto her bed and looked out seeing the sun beginning to set.

"Li Li I'm hungry!" she heard Sanen yell from downstairs, interrupting her picture moment.

"Ugh, I'm coming...."

Walking down the steps, she saw Sanen holding a picture of the three of them. Yanea was only six at the time she died five years ago, with her being about four in the picture. The three of them were inseparable and her death was just as earth shattering as their parents.

"She was the life of the family," he whispered.

"We will kill Itachi for breaking up our family." She whispered back taking the frame from out of his hands and sitting it down on the coffee table nearest the television. "I'll be back with some food."

Closing the front door behind her, she went hunting for that ramen stand that she saw on her way here. Bingo. Ichiraku Ramen. Hmmm, sounds good.

***

Naruto Uzamaki was sitting at the ramen shop like always thinking about Sakura.

"Why does she like that loser Sasuke anyway... he's not that impressive I'm way stronger and better looking than him," he grumbled.

"Still jealous of that Sasuke kid aren't Naruto?" the old man who owned the shop asked jokingly.

"No! I'm not."

The old man laughed at him while handing him his regular order, "If you wanna get the girl you have to give her something that girls like... um like some flowers or something. Write her a song."

Hmm, that sounded like a good idea. Bet the almighty Prince of Darkness himself couldn't have came up with that. Hmph.

"Or you could just be yourself."

Naruto turned his head to be met face to face with one of the prettiest girls he's ever seen. And Sakura is hot.

"See that's something I agree with." The daughter of the old man smiled at the girl who came up to the shop.

"I'm sorry to kind of just butt into this conversation, but you seemed like you could really use some help. Oh by the way my name is Analia Okaze." The pretty girl smiled, and bowed. "But again I also wouldn't be surprised if you told me I wouldn't know anything."

"Um, no. You're fine- I mean I need as much help- I mean." Naruto stuttered scratching his head nervously glancing into the bowl of steaming hot ramen.

"It's okay," she giggled and sat down next to him. "May I have two orders of your miso to go please?"

Naruto glanced back at Analia who met his gaze, "I didn't get your name..."

"It's Naruto Uzamaki, I've never seen you before, are you new to this village?" He remembered seeing the headband tied around her thigh. He definitely would have remembered her face if he'd seen her.

"Actually today is the first day I moved here, I'm a genin. I noticed you have a headband as well, so you're a ninja." She asked turning her body to face him. Her eyes were an emerald green and her curly hair was a light brown. But there was something weird about her, something kind of powerful and it made him a little nervous, and also confused; he would have never thought for her to be just a genin. Not with the aura she was throwing off. Oh well, he could just be feeling things.

Picking up his chopsticks he began to eat his ramen. "Really? I'm one of the strongest genin out there believe it, maybe we should spar sometime." He slurping he took in one of the longest noodles and almost choked on it.

She chuckled grabbing her food that was in a bag in front of her. "Definitely Uzamaki. Well, it was nice talking to you but my brother will kill me if I don't get him his food soon. Hopefully I'll see you later I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer."

"Wow, she's a nice one. I saw the way you were looking at her. Guess Sakura ran out of luck." The old man commented as Analia walked away.

He was right about the nice part but he still only had eyes for the pretty pink-haired girl on his team. Naruto couldn't wait to see his new friend again. Analia said she was a genin so she had to be on one of the teams, maybe she was on his. But then Sasuke's image came up again. As soon as she saw him, she would probably think he's hot too. Was there no justice to the world?

***

"I'm home!" Analia called as soon as she walked into the house. Sanen ran down the stairs glaring.

"What took you so long?"

Lia glared back at her older brother, "If you wanted it faster then maybe you should have went."

"Geez didn't have to get smart with me missy," he chuckled grabbing the still warm food with an admiring look.

"I met someone at the ramen stand, Naruto Uzamaki. He was cool he was also a genin. Something weirdly strong about him. I could sense something powerful within his body. I would love to spar with him." Analia commented devouring her food. It was amazing. She will definitely be back soon.

Sanen raised an eyebrow, "You know you can't reveal anything about our clan to anyone. Even though I'm just as curious. You're just a genin remember."

Analia sighed. This will suck for a while. Now she had to try to suppress her power, to blend in with the others around her. "Ugh, this is going to suck major chicken butt. I want to face someone stronger. But until then you have to help me master our kekkei genkai. I'm telling you bro this Uzamaki is something else..." Sanen stopped his eating and glowered.

"No Li Li. I know you and when you wanna face someone, you do. So, to remain inconspicuous don't ruin it. And try not to be so friendly to everyone. Remember how that got us in trouble with the Akatsuki."

Lia shivered at that thought, yeah she did. But she will not walk around with the hatred that her brother had for outside people. It only got you so far.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"I'm serious-."

"You are going to get wrinkles before time Sanen for worrying so damned much. Live life to the fullest. Isn't that what a certain someone had taught you in the Sand village" Analia winked at Sanen who blushed.

"I miss her. She was one of the few people who were the exception to the rule."

Mhmm, despite his fondness for her, she taught him how to trust someone other than his sister. But guess that all went out of the window when he had to leave her behind. Not responding to that, she just finished her ramen and placed the empty bowl in the trashcan.

"I'm going upstairs to go to sleep I have an early start tomorrow." Sanen looked her way and smiled, silence lingering between them.

"You're right sis. I'm going to try my hardest to get to know people. But... in the back of my mind I'll always have that fear... that someone could betray me. Or even worse, hurt you."

Analia walked up to Sanen and hugged him tightly, "I will never let someone break up our family again." They had worked so hard and long for someone to do that to either of them again.

"I will never jeopardize that... okay Sanen? I love you and we will avenge our clan's death."

Seeing Sanen, the one who was normally joking around serious and emotional, brought tears to her eyes and determination in her heart. No one is worth destroying the only family she had left. Walking upstairs, she went into her room, flopped down on her bed, opened her backpack and pulled out her journal that she has been writing in for years, it was almost full. She wrote in it everyday since her sister Yanea and her parents died.

Dear Journal,

Today had been a narrow escape with Orochimaru's want to-be evil henchman Kabuto (enter shiver here)... It seems as if every time we make roots somewhere they or the akatsuki have to ruin it. Well Sanen and I are in Konaha now, and I feel an attachment already, something amazing is going to happen here I can feel it. And I will be damned if they will ruin this again...

Met someone named Naruto Uzamaki peculiar kid, but I like him already hopefully I will get to spar him someday, despite Sanen's reluctance. Tomorrow I'm meeting my, in the words of my new "sensei", disorderly team, kinda excited, kinda nervous hopefully there's someone who's interesting.... Well off to sleep....

Love Analia.

Analia sighed as she closed the hardbound book and placed it on the wooden desk by her bedside, tomorrow really will be interesting.

***

Sanen watched as his sister went upstairs. His sister was a fighter, a strong person. Just like their mother. It pained him sometimes to look at her, to see as she got older, the more she was like their mom.

Despite her strong personality, she was a kind spirit. Unlike him, the things he had seen made him suspicious towards people whom he first met. Except for Temari, she was the only one who allowed him to love again. And what he wouldn't give to see her once more.

The akatsuki having shown up for another reason found out about the Okaze's being there in the Sand Village, and crap got ugly really fast. And he didn't even have the chance to say goodbye. Sighing, running his hands through his long hair, knowing that thinking about it was futile he stood his sorry ass up and threw away his trash.

Lia was right. Something was different about Konaha, but to him, it felt more ominous than anything, something bad was going to happen to them before everything was good again. Looking at his sis' sleeping form he grimaced and prayed to Kami that he was wrong.

***

Waking up, Analia groaned at the oncoming sunlight that was from her balcony window. Getting up slowly she was excited to meet some of the genin today. She grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a black tube top and went into the bathroom doing her morning routine.

After finishing everything she walked downstairs and saw Sanen reading a scroll.

"What's that?"

"Something that Lady Tsunade wants me to read. Ha that's going to get some getting use to."

"Hmm, well im going to go, see you later. Oh I'm probably going to get home a little later because I'm in a serious need for clothes."

Sanen just nodded and waved her off, rolling her eyes Lia set out for the training grounds. Coming up to a clearing she saw twelve bodies who were all staring right at her, but one she recognized immediately.

"Analia!"

"Hi Naruto, everyone's kinda staring at me," she chuckled looking at all of the curious faces.

"That's because we were all wondering why we all are in the same place at the same time. I told them about how we have a new genin so let me introduce everyone to you," taking her hand Analia let herself be dragged by Naruto.

"This is Neji, Ten Ten, and Rock Lee. He's weird so I'd stay away from him," he added on the last part as a whisper.

"It's a pleasure to meet someone so full of youth," the boy Rock Lee said grabbing her hand.

What? "Um, thank... you?" she said pulling her hand away quickly.

The boy with the lavender eyes looked at her, well more like glowered at her. Okay so far not liking the people.

"This is Kiba and Akamaru, Hinata and Shino." He pointed to another set of three people. The first one of them had a cute little puppy on his head, and looked kind of dog like himself.

"Wow you're really hot, we should definitely go out sometime," Kiba took her hand preparing to kiss it and Naruto stopped him.

"Try to ignore him too."

"Um- i-i-it's nice t-to me-e-t you," the girl who also had lavender colored eyes stuttered. And her blush got even more profound as she glanced at the blonde beside her. Hmm, so she has a crush on Uzamaki. And gauging by his expression he does not know. Guys, so this must not be the one he was stressing over the night before.

"Aww, thank you." She seems nice enough.

And then the last of the three just nodded his head, really somewhat creeped her out too. Geez these are some weird ass people.

"Shikamaru, Ino and Choji."

"Hi, what a drag." The last part he muttered more to himself. He gave her the idea that he really wished he could have stayed in bed.

When the girl looked at Lia, she rolled her eyes and snorted. Okaaaay? And the other guy didn't even seem like he was listening but instead focusing on the bag of chips in his hands.

"And last but not least my team Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha."

Analia didn't even focus on the girl but instead on the guy he mentioned.

"Uchiha?" Oh no, Sanen was right. They were already in for a hell of a ride.

***

Okay heres a little sneak peek of the next chappie i hope you guys likes what i did to the story im going to upload every wednsday and sunday:)) soooooo here it goes Chapter 2 Reliving the past...

Kakashi has never been surprised by anything in a while, but this Analia Okaze did. He already knew something was fishy when Lady Tsunade wouldn't explain any background on their clan, or why they had come to this village. But what put the icing on his cake of suspicion was when her brother reacted the way he did when he decided to ask him about where they had come from. He was going to do some investigating.

Looking at both the fights between his two pupils, the skill and precision she used was not that of a genin or a chunin. She knew exactly how to analyze the person's normal battle strategy and use it against them, but knowing not to physically hurt them both. Shikamaru Nara was the only person he knew could do that of the former. Only skilled shinobi knew how to do both.

"Okay Uchiha, let's see if you're any better than the other two I faced."

The glare Sasuke had on his face did nothing to deter the evil look she had on hers. Is he missing something? He'd better keep a close eye on the both of them.

"Oi! Please hurry up Sanen. We have to go!" Analia yelled pacing anxiously. She's been constantly looking over her shoulder.

If they don't get out of here quickly they were going to be in some deep shit. Then she saw her brother coming down the stairs with his packed items.

"Sorry Lia," Sanen said chuckling nervously while rubbing the back of his head, "I needed to grab an extra few things for the trip."

"What the hell? You're acting as if we're going on vacation! We're running because Orochimaru is on our asses let's go!" Sometimes she wonders who's the older of the two.

Sanen and Analia left their house running into the forest. They left their old friends and old houses behind all because Orochimaru wanted power. The sick bastard should know by now they didn't want to join forces with him. The two of them jumped from tree to tree not knowing where they were headed but some place far away.

Analia had no clue how they found them, but she wasn't stupid enough to stick around long enough to ask him.

Are you sure it was Kabuto?" Analia asked her brother who was slightly ahead of her. He told her that earlier when he headed to the market, he saw the asshole.

"Yeah you can't mistake four eyes with his creepy ass aura," "And even if it wasn't him I wouldn't want it to be a close call." He answered looking back at his sister.

"Right, let's just get far away we can't have a repeat of the Sand Village," they both shivered at the memory.

Analia and Sanen jumped down from the trees and landed in a clearing. The trees seem to have gotten thicker they must be near the Leaf Village. Analia could almost breathe, but she can't relax until they were actually behind some gates.

"Don't you two learn, you can't run from us?" the voice they came to hate.

"You Okaze's aren't smart at all the only village for miles is obviously Konaha; we knew you would try to go there. We let you go the first few times but that won't happen this time."

Sanen and Analia turned around looking at their followers. Sanen grabbed his katana and Analia her kunai and tensed for a fight. It was on......

Kabuto laughed at them, "Hmm you think you could possibly beat me?"

Analia flipped him off, "Yeah you four eyed asshole I know we can."

Sanen whispered, "Calm down Lia. When we kick his ugly ass we'll have more than enough time to gloat."

Kabuto made the first move making hand signs, "Too slow." Analia said as she threw a kunai at him that had a paper bomb attached to it. Kabuto leaped into the tree out of the way right before it exploded.

"Ha! Was that supposed to hurt me?" he called out asking.

"No dumb ass it was supposed to distract you," Sanen said from behind him his katana right at Kabuto's neck. "Move and I'll chop your head of like a big 'ol piece of lettuce."

Analia shook her head at his attempt at humor. "Will you stop trying to be funny and kill him already!" she yelled up in his direction.

"Shit!" she heard Sanen curse as Kabuto changed into a log.

Analia looked around and Kabuto appeared right in front of her his hands glowing green he reached to punch her in her stomach and she dodged the attack by bending down. Lia swung her foot over top of her head and kicked him in the face. Kabuto held his face surprised that she actually landed a hit. Sanen came down from the tree and looked at her. He bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood and spread the blood from the hilt to the tip of his katana.

"Electric current!" he yelled out and his blade was laced in electricity.

Sanen ran towards Kabuto with his blade and Kabuto nimbly moved around the blade. He knew that if that blade touched him he was going to be paralyzed.

"Go Analia!" Sanen yelled out exhaustion clear in his voice.

"No I won't leave you," she cried out.

"I said go!" he shouted annoyed by his sister's disobedience.

"What about you Sanen?" she asked worried.

"I'll meet you there....promise," he replied avoiding Kabuto's kick and punch routine. Finally landing a slice on Kabuto's arm.

"Ahh!" he sunk down on his knees. Sanen flashed a reassuring smile and Analia ran off until she reached the gates. She sure hoped that Sanen knew what he's doing. Kabuto may be a freak but he knows how to fight. And she just can't lose anybody else close to her.

"Hey sis."

Analia turned around and ran into her brother's arms; he chuckled lightly. "I didn't think I was gone that long." When she looked at him, he only had a few minor injuries nothing major. That's weird, Kabuto, despite his creepiness, was a formidable opponent though not as powerful as some of the akatsuki they had to face. But she dropped it and just smiled. He was here with her and not harmed. She'll ask him later what happened.

Analia rolled her eyes, and they both walked to the front of the gates of Konaha where two guards were at the front. Wow, this place looks amazing they both thought to themselves. The guards told them to head to the hokage's office. They walked through the city and headed to the correct building.

Walking in they saw a very familiar face. "Tsunade-sensei?" Sanen asked surprised.

The women mirrored his expression standing up from her desk, "Sanen and Analia Okaze?" "I thought you two were killed in the-,"

They both frowned and shook their heads. They did not need a reminder of the horrible incident that was the cause of there constant anger.

"We're here actually to start over Sensei. We want normal lives; we have been on the run from Orochimaru for years now because of our clan's kekkei genkai."

She smiled and nodded in understanding, "Well I have just the thing, Analia I will place you on team seven here's your headband... and Sanen you'll be a Jounin." The Hokage handed both of them the headbands. "Nobody but I shall know why you're here, okay?"

"Thanks so much Sensei." Sanen muttered bowing.

"Here's you're address." "I'll see you two later, Kakashi Hatake here will show you the way to your house."

Analia turned around and saw a guy with silver hair and a mask covering half of his face. Smiling, "You two ready?"

Yes, not just for their new home but also for their new life that they should be able to have in this village. Grabbing Sanen's hand he smiled and she knew that he felt the exact same way. Walking outside of the room and the building it was quiet, Analia just sat there taking in all of the scenery, memorizing different places she wanted to see later.

"Oh by the way Analia you will be on my team," Kakashi said breaking the silence, "It's a little disorderly," he scratched the back of his head nervously, "But I know you will add to the immense potential they possess."

Analia nodded, "I'll meet them tomorrow right?" she was curious and a little wary of what he meant by disorderly. She knew she had to remain inconspicuous with her power because she was only a "genin".

"Yeah, along with the rest of the genin. So if you don't mind my asking where are you two from?" It was an innocent enough question but Sanen frowned at her new Sensei.

"It's not relevant to anything. So we do mind." Analia chuckled nervously. Damn Sanen harsh.

"What he meant was we would prefer not to talk about it. It brings up painful memories."

"Ahhhhhh! I'm sorry I don't know-" a seven-year-old Analia ran into the kitchen at the sound of her mother's scream and started crying as she saw her lying in her own blood.

"Mama! Mama wake up!" Analia screamed shaking her mother's lifeless body. The blank stare, haunted her mind ever since.

"You're next little girl...,"

"I'm sorry; I hadn't meant to bring up something like that." Kakashi mumbled and continued walking in silence.

"You alright Lia?" Sanen whispered as he caught her expression.

"Yep." No, she wasn't but she didn't like her brother worrying about her. Seeing her mother dead was a constant source of nightmares for her. But it was also a push that gave her the inspiration to make her stronger; she will kill him. Sanen and herself have been looking for the killer of their clan for years but have come up with nothing. It also doesn't help that Orochimaru was also on their ass, but they should be able to avoid him for a while here in Konaha.

"We're here." Kakashi pointed at the house. "Everything that you need should be in here. And I am sorry about what I asked; many ninja in this village have pasts that they would like to keep in the past, myself included. So if you two ever need someone to talk to. I will be here." He smiled in a friendly way offering his hand.

"We'll keep that in mind." Sanen grumbled and walked inside the house.

"I once again apologize for him... he doesn't trust anyone too easily."

"And he has every right to be that way. I am excited to have you on my team. See ya tomorrow." He waved and walked back in the direction they came.

Walking into the house, she instantly loved it, and loved that it felt like home. From the soft browns to the pale yellows that colored the walls.

"Yeah I know, I love it too Lia." When Sanen wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she slapped his arm.

"Hey what the hell's that for sis?"

"For being so rude. Not everyone is horrible. I could feel the sincerity in him, he was curious is all."

Sanen rolled his eyes, "You still want to give people the benefit of the doubt."

"Yes I just don't see the sense in judging people I don't know."

Analia knew the anger her brother harbors with the death of their family. He hides it behind smiles and jokes. And because they were betrayed by a stranger, he really doesn't trust anyone except people he actually gave a chance to get to know. There was nothing wrong with that, but she liked to get to know people before she chose to be rude them.

"Fine, fine. I'll get to know him before I hate him."

Analia laughed, "That's better, now let's go look around our new house."

The downstairs was spacious. They had an open kitchen and the pantry was stocked with food. "Damn Sensei sure took care of us. Yep." Sanen mumbled as he saw the food.

It was a good thing she could cook. Walking upstairs there were two huge bedrooms with a bathroom in each one. The first bedroom was seen as soon as you walked up stairs and she instantly knew it was hers. It had a huge sliding door to the right side of the room that had a walk out balcony with an amazing view of the forest. The room was like the downstairs colored in the warm brown and the queen size bed was also to her liking. Stepping out onto the balcony, she threw her backpack onto her bed and looked out seeing the sun beginning to set.

"Li Li I'm hungry!" she heard Sanen yell from downstairs, interrupting her picture moment.

"Ugh, I'm coming...."

Walking down the steps, she saw Sanen holding a picture of the three of them. Yanea was only six at the time she died five years ago, with her being about four in the picture. The three of them were inseparable and her death was just as earth shattering as their parents.

"She was the life of the family," he whispered.

"We will kill Itachi for breaking up our family." She whispered back taking the frame from out of his hands and sitting it down on the coffee table nearest the television. "I'll be back with some food."

Closing the front door behind her, she went hunting for that ramen stand that she saw on her way here. Bingo. Ichiraku Ramen. Hmmm, sounds good.

***

Naruto Uzamaki was sitting at the ramen shop like always thinking about Sakura.

"Why does she like that loser Sasuke anyway... he's not that impressive I'm way stronger and better looking than him," he grumbled.

"Still jealous of that Sasuke kid aren't Naruto?" the old man who owned the shop asked jokingly.

"No! I'm not."

The old man laughed at him while handing him his regular order, "If you wanna get the girl you have to give her something that girls like... um like some flowers or something. Write her a song."

Hmm, that sounded like a good idea. Bet the almighty Prince of Darkness himself couldn't have came up with that. Hmph.

"Or you could just be yourself."

Naruto turned his head to be met face to face with one of the prettiest girls he's ever seen. And Sakura is hot.

"See that's something I agree with." The daughter of the old man smiled at the girl who came up to the shop.

"I'm sorry to kind of just butt into this conversation, but you seemed like you could really use some help. Oh by the way my name is Analia Okaze." The pretty girl smiled, and bowed. "But again I also wouldn't be surprised if you told me I wouldn't know anything."

"Um, no. You're fine- I mean I need as much help- I mean." Naruto stuttered scratching his head nervously glancing into the bowl of steaming hot ramen.

"It's okay," she giggled and sat down next to him. "May I have two orders of your miso to go please?"

Naruto glanced back at Analia who met his gaze, "I didn't get your name..."

"It's Naruto Uzamaki, I've never seen you before, are you new to this village?" He remembered seeing the headband tied around her thigh. He definitely would have remembered her face if he'd seen her.

"Actually today is the first day I moved here, I'm a genin. I noticed you have a headband as well, so you're a ninja." She asked turning her body to face him. Her eyes were an emerald green and her curly hair was a light brown. But there was something weird about her, something kind of powerful and it made him a little nervous, and also confused; he would have never thought for her to be just a genin. Not with the aura she was throwing off. Oh well, he could just be feeling things.

Picking up his chopsticks he began to eat his ramen. "Really? I'm one of the strongest genin out there believe it, maybe we should spar sometime." He slurping he took in one of the longest noodles and almost choked on it.

She chuckled grabbing her food that was in a bag in front of her. "Definitely Uzamaki. Well, it was nice talking to you but my brother will kill me if I don't get him his food soon. Hopefully I'll see you later I wouldn't mind taking you up on your offer."

"Wow, she's a nice one. I saw the way you were looking at her. Guess Sakura ran out of luck." The old man commented as Analia walked away.

He was right about the nice part but he still only had eyes for the pretty pink-haired girl on his team. Naruto couldn't wait to see his new friend again. Analia said she was a genin so she had to be on one of the teams, maybe she was on his. But then Sasuke's image came up again. As soon as she saw him, she would probably think he's hot too. Was there no justice to the world?

***

"I'm home!" Analia called as soon as she walked into the house. Sanen ran down the stairs glaring.

"What took you so long?"

Lia glared back at her older brother, "If you wanted it faster then maybe you should have went."

"Geez didn't have to get smart with me missy," he chuckled grabbing the still warm food with an admiring look.

"I met someone at the ramen stand, Naruto Uzamaki. He was cool he was also a genin. Something weirdly strong about him. I could sense something powerful within his body. I would love to spar with him." Analia commented devouring her food. It was amazing. She will definitely be back soon.

Sanen raised an eyebrow, "You know you can't reveal anything about our clan to anyone. Even though I'm just as curious. You're just a genin remember."

Analia sighed. This will suck for a while. Now she had to try to suppress her power, to blend in with the others around her. "Ugh, this is going to suck major chicken butt. I want to face someone stronger. But until then you have to help me master our kekkei genkai. I'm telling you bro this Uzamaki is something else..." Sanen stopped his eating and glowered.

"No Li Li. I know you and when you wanna face someone, you do. So, to remain inconspicuous don't ruin it. And try not to be so friendly to everyone. Remember how that got us in trouble with the Akatsuki."

Lia shivered at that thought, yeah she did. But she will not walk around with the hatred that her brother had for outside people. It only got you so far.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"I'm serious-."

"You are going to get wrinkles before time Sanen for worrying so damned much. Live life to the fullest. Isn't that what a certain someone had taught you in the Sand village" Analia winked at Sanen who blushed.

"I miss her. She was one of the few people who were the exception to the rule."

Mhmm, despite his fondness for her, she taught him how to trust someone other than his sister. But guess that all went out of the window when he had to leave her behind. Not responding to that, she just finished her ramen and placed the empty bowl in the trashcan.

"I'm going upstairs to go to sleep I have an early start tomorrow." Sanen looked her way and smiled, silence lingering between them.

"You're right sis. I'm going to try my hardest to get to know people. But... in the back of my mind I'll always have that fear... that someone could betray me. Or even worse, hurt you."

Analia walked up to Sanen and hugged him tightly, "I will never let someone break up our family again." They had worked so hard and long for someone to do that to either of them again.

"I will never jeopardize that... okay Sanen? I love you and we will avenge our clan's death."

Seeing Sanen, the one who was normally joking around serious and emotional, brought tears to her eyes and determination in her heart. No one is worth destroying the only family she had left. Walking upstairs, she went into her room, flopped down on her bed, opened her backpack and pulled out her journal that she has been writing in for years, it was almost full. She wrote in it everyday since her sister Yanea and her parents died.

Dear Journal,

Today had been a narrow escape with Orochimaru's want to-be evil henchman Kabuto (enter shiver here)... It seems as if every time we make roots somewhere they or the akatsuki have to ruin it. Well Sanen and I are in Konaha now, and I feel an attachment already, something amazing is going to happen here I can feel it. And I will be damned if they will ruin this again...

Met someone named Naruto Uzamaki peculiar kid, but I like him already hopefully I will get to spar him someday, despite Sanen's reluctance. Tomorrow I'm meeting my, in the words of my new "sensei", disorderly team, kinda excited, kinda nervous hopefully there's someone who's interesting.... Well off to sleep....

Love Analia.

Analia sighed as she closed the hardbound book and placed it on the wooden desk by her bedside, tomorrow really will be interesting.

***

Sanen watched as his sister went upstairs. His sister was a fighter, a strong person. Just like their mother. It pained him sometimes to look at her, to see as she got older, the more she was like their mom.

Despite her strong personality, she was a kind spirit. Unlike him, the things he had seen made him suspicious towards people whom he first met. Except for Temari, she was the only one who allowed him to love again. And what he wouldn't give to see her once more.

The akatsuki having shown up for another reason found out about the Okaze's being there in the Sand Village, and crap got ugly really fast. And he didn't even have the chance to say goodbye. Sighing, running his hands through his long hair, knowing that thinking about it was futile he stood his sorry ass up and threw away his trash.

Lia was right. Something was different about Konaha, but to him, it felt more ominous than anything, something bad was going to happen to them before everything was good again. Looking at his sis' sleeping form he grimaced and prayed to Kami that he was wrong.

***

Waking up, Analia groaned at the oncoming sunlight that was from her balcony window. Getting up slowly she was excited to meet some of the genin today. She grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a black tube top and went into the bathroom doing her morning routine.

After finishing everything she walked downstairs and saw Sanen reading a scroll.

"What's that?"

"Something that Lady Tsunade wants me to read. Ha that's going to get some getting use to."

"Hmm, well im going to go, see you later. Oh I'm probably going to get home a little later because I'm in a serious need for clothes."

Sanen just nodded and waved her off, rolling her eyes Lia set out for the training grounds. Coming up to a clearing she saw twelve bodies who were all staring right at her, but one she recognized immediately.

"Analia!"

"Hi Naruto, everyone's kinda staring at me," she chuckled looking at all of the curious faces.

"That's because we were all wondering why we all are in the same place at the same time. I told them about how we have a new genin so let me introduce everyone to you," taking her hand Analia let herself be dragged by Naruto.

"This is Neji, Ten Ten, and Rock Lee. He's weird so I'd stay away from him," he added on the last part as a whisper.

"It's a pleasure to meet someone so full of youth," the boy Rock Lee said grabbing her hand.

What? "Um, thank... you?" she said pulling her hand away quickly.

The boy with the lavender eyes looked at her, well more like glowered at her. Okay so far not liking the people.

"This is Kiba and Akamaru, Hinata and Shino." He pointed to another set of three people. The first one of them had a cute little puppy on his head, and looked kind of dog like himself.

"Wow you're really hot, we should definitely go out sometime," Kiba took her hand preparing to kiss it and Naruto stopped him.

"Try to ignore him too."

"Um- i-i-it's nice t-to me-e-t you," the girl who also had lavender colored eyes stuttered. And her blush got even more profound as she glanced at the blonde beside her. Hmm, so she has a crush on Uzamaki. And gauging by his expression he does not know. Guys, so this must not be the one he was stressing over the night before.

"Aww, thank you." She seems nice enough.

And then the last of the three just nodded his head, really somewhat creeped her out too. Geez these are some weird ass people.

"Shikamaru, Ino and Choji."

"Hi, what a drag." The last part he muttered more to himself. He gave her the idea that he really wished he could have stayed in bed.

When the girl looked at Lia, she rolled her eyes and snorted. Okaaaay? And the other guy didn't even seem like he was listening but instead focusing on the bag of chips in his hands.

"And last but not least my team Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha."

Analia didn't even focus on the girl but instead on the guy he mentioned.

"Uchiha?" Oh no, Sanen was right. They were already in for a hell of a ride.

***

Okay heres a little sneak peek of the next chappie i hope you guys likes what i did to the story im going to upload every wednsday and sunday:)) soooooo here it goes Chapter 2 Reliving the past...

Kakashi has never been surprised by anything in a while, but this Analia Okaze did. He already knew something was fishy when Lady Tsunade wouldn't explain any background on their clan, or why they had come to this village. But what put the icing on his cake of suspicion was when her brother reacted the way he did when he decided to ask him about where they had come from. He was going to do some investigating.

Looking at both the fights between his two pupils, the skill and precision she used was not that of a genin or a chunin. She knew exactly how to analyze the person's normal battle strategy and use it against them, but knowing not to physically hurt them both. Shikamaru Nara was the only person he knew could do that of the former. Only skilled shinobi knew how to do both.

"Okay Uchiha, let's see if you're any better than the other two I faced."

The glare Sasuke had on his face did nothing to deter the evil look she had on hers. Is he missing something? He'd better keep a close eye on the both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
P