Obsessed

Chapter 3 (Really... Fan girls)

Still deciding to go shopping Lia left the lake area; she didn’t want Sanen to get all suspicious of why she was late. Coming through the door she could smell curry. Her favorite.

“Smells great.” She said coming laying her shopping bags on the floor near the cream couch.

Sanen turned around and smiled, “It might not be as good as yours or mom’s but I figured I’d do something special for your first day of training.”

Analia smiled back weakly and felt guilt wash over her. Should she tell her brother the truth? It would only end bad for… well, everyone.

“You alright?” Sanen asked after a while of awkward silence. See, Sanen knew her better than anyone and this held true since they were younger. And Analia was anything but quiet.

“Yeah, just thinking about my squad members.” Ding, ding, ding truth number one. “One of them really surprised me.” Oh snap she was on a role.

Sanen brought the steaming pan over towards the plates he looked upward, “Really? How?”

“Naruto… uh he’s on my team and he’s really strong…,” Ooo, strike one for the liar.

“Lia what did I tell you about fighting the kid? I knew... you never listen do you? Did you do something stupid like reveal your powers?”

Sometimes Lia wonders can her brother see into the future… or read minds. “Nooo, Kakashi just wanted to see how I ranked among them so I had to fight the other two members too.”

He nodded, sat down seeming content. “Oh and who are the other members of the team?”

“Um Sasuke and a girl named Sakura.” She figured she’d skip the last names; he didn’t need to know that part.

Deciding to distract Sanen off of the topic she asked, “So what was with the scroll this morning?”

He looked up at her confused and then nodded, “Oh I have to go on a huge mission in a few weeks, and the scroll provided me with the info. I haven’t been apart of a village in years and it’s exciting to be able to get back into missions.”

She smiled at her brother’s grin. Both of them loved to fight, but too bad she’ll be going on D-ranked missions or if she’s lucky C-Ranked. “At least you don’t have to walk dogs or baby-sit. Ugh, I’m going to die of boredom. You have to help me train tomorrow.”

Flashing a teasing smile, “I know how much you love puppies.” Earning a slap on the arm they both continued to eat.

“But you’re right. After training, I’ll help you with your kekkei genkai. We need to find a remote enough place where there are no roaming eyes.”

“Um, today I found the perfect place, a lake? It’s really deep in the forest.”

Frowning up at her, “What the hell were you doing in the forest by yourself?”

Damn it, “Um I wasn’t alone Sasuke was with me.” Shit she had not meant to say that either.

Narrowing his eyes, “So tell me is this Sasuke boy… cute?” he asked in a girly voice twisting his long brown hair.

“What? Umm,” this is another reason she needs to brush up on her lying skills. Thinking back on the raven-haired boy… actually he was very cute, sexy even but her brother did not need to know that. “Not… really?”

He barked out a laugh, “Are you sure about that? Li Li you know you can’t make relationships, we are constantly on the move.”

“Coming from the guy who fell in love with Mari?”

He smiled sadly, “Yeah and right now I’m paying the price for that.”

“Sanen you don’t have to worry about that.” That was almost laughable. To fall in love with the brother of the murderer who caused this whole mess.

“I sure hope so.”

Analia decided since he made dinner she was going to clean it up. Walking upstairs she flopped down on her bed, falling right asleep.

***

Sasuke arrived at home thinking about the new girl. The pain that he saw in her emerald green eyes were the exact same that was within his. She knew how he felt, and it was because of his brother.

He didn’t know he felt about that. In his mind he felt almost relieved that someone else knew how it feels to lose everyone that they cared about, and it was like almost a connection was there. What were the odds that the same person killed both of their clans? When she reached out to him, he was scared towards his feelings for her. Nobody ever knew how he felt, and here this girl comes and changed that around.

“You killed them!”

That agonizing scream along with the tears on her face will be forever etched in his mind. She was strong, like stronger than everyone on his team but why would she try to hide it? He was so curios about Analia. Damn, he needed to stop thinking about her.

Stripping down to his boxers he slipped between his cool sheets, he would see her tomorrow. And for some reason it caused him to smile.
***

“Analia your chocolate ice cream is melting.”

“No, I’m coming for you!” Lia woke up on the floor to a laughing Sanen.

“You are such an asshole.”

Wiping a tear from his eye, “You have training today.”

Great, she’s overfilled with joy… not. Stepping into the shower she let the warm water relax her muscles. Today should be exceptionally awkward for her. Naruto now probably think she’s a freak, she didn’t know how to think about pinky and Kakashi is probably even more curious than before. Ugh, this was going to be a long day in training.

Putting on the new black and red kimono she brought, she thought it looked very hot. Not that she was trying to look like anything for anyone. All of a sudden Sasuke popped into her mind. Shaking that off she tied her headband today around her upper arm and put her weapons pouch around her upper thigh.

“I’m off.” She said waving to Sanen.

As soon as she came into the clearing she saw Naruto who grinned at her. Man, she already knew she was going to be close with him.

“Lia you were so badass yesterday I wanted to tell you that but you ran off. And to kick Sasuke’s ass? Ha! You definitely made my year.”

Laughing at the blonde because his happiness was just too infectious she hugged him. “Thanks.” For more than one thing. In cases like this whenever she had a slip up in power people always looked at her differently and his total disregard for that made her feel... normal. Even though Analia knew that was a stretch, yesterday only a glimmer of her clan’s true power was revealed.

Hugging her back happily he looked at her confused. “What did I do?”

“You didn’t think I was weird yesterday?”

Seeming to think about it he shook his head, “Trust me weirder things have happened to me.”

Smiling in gratitude she focused her attention on Sasuke who was sitting against the tree staring at her. His expression was curious, unwavering and it made her nervous. Blushing she looked away and pinky that was quiet the whole time glared murderously.

Hmm. Sitting down next to Naruto she asked why miss Pink-head was glaring at her.

“She probably thinks that you’re going to steal Sasuke away from her.” he rolled his eyes and grumbled something after that.

“Sooo, this was the one you were talking about the other day?” she asked pointing her thumb in Sakura’s direction.

He nodded, “Yep but I’m being myself like you told me and she doesn’t give me a glance unless it’s to tell me to shut up.”

“Then she doesn’t know what she’s missing I’ve only known you for a few days and you’re an amazing person. But I think I know someone who does like you.”

Turning around to face her Naruto looked surprised. “Who?”

“Not telling.” Hinata, if that was her name seemed way better for him than Sakura. But who was she to judge she has only been here for less than a week?

“Is he always this late?”

“Yes.” Sakura and Naruto answered together.
***

Kakashi was leaving the hokage’s office for the third time in the past two days. Analia Okaze was of course the topic of interest; it bothered him that someone so strong was on his team. And the excruciating pain that was in her eyes… disturbed him.

If he didn’t intervene yesterday he would be one less member of his team. Why wouldn’t the Hokage tell him anything he wanted to know?

“She almost killed Sasuke.”

Trying to hide her wince the Hokage shook her head, her expression firm. “Kakashi I understand your concern but Analia needs what you can offer her. Both of them need a safe haven that we can present them with in this village.”

“I know I have heard that name somewhere. Why won’t you tell me anything about them?”

“They asked that I keep it to myself. The only thing I can tell you is to watch her with Sasuke… yeah just do that and try to avoid her brother Sanen seeing him from now on.”

What the hell was that supposed to mean anyway? “Right.”

Sighing heavily he walked into the clearing where he saw her and Naruto laughing he guessed he was going to watch her more closely and see if anything will be exposed.

“You’re late!” the three of them yelled and laughed as he saw Sasuke’s expression.

“Yeah I had to walk an old lady…”

They shook their heads at him and he started practice.
***
As training ended Analia began to walk over to Sasuke, when Sakura stepped in front of her.

“You need to stay away from Sasuke.”

And she is? No, who does she think she is?

Smiling wickedly, “He your boyfriend?” Even though she clearly knew the answer. And then again, who was Analia? She has been here for only a few days. But that seemed a little too unreal. Not that she really cared who Sasuke was dating or anything.

“Yep. Everyone knows that.” Right everyone meaning herself, she doesn’t think even Sasuke knew that.

“Hmm, okay.” Smiling slowly, her evil wheels turning in her head.

“Hey Sasuke!” Analia smiled waving him over towards the two of them. He looked like he would rather be somewhere else but he came anyway.

“Yeah?”

“So I wanted to congratulate you on-,”

“Gotta go I think I hear my mom calling me. Bye.” And with that Sakura ran away making her laugh so hard. She knew it.

“What’s so funny?” Sasuke asked as the two walked towards the village.

“Oh Sakura was just telling me how you and her were in a relationship.” She giggled again as she saw his hell-no expression.

“So I’m guessing that was a no?”

“Hn.”

“Please tell me you can speak in more than three word sentences? If not than we are not getting anywhere in conversation.”

He looked at her surprised and smirked. “So yesterday you wanna kill me and today you want to make conversation?”

Analia blushed at his accusation. He was right, though but she wanted to get to know him more. Why? She had no clue.

“Well… uh…” Probably because she knew he needed to have someone to confide in. If she didn’t have her brother that day she stood outside their destroyed home, she would have gone insane. So despite the amazing front he put on for everyone, he was hurting just as much, or even more than she was.

But that still doesn’t describe why she would care about that either. He was still the brother of the person who destroyed her life. And that was wrong to hold Sasuke accountable for the faults of his brother who had hurt him also. Kami! Maybe she should stay away from him, but something in her stomach was screaming against that idea.

Staying silent for a while she was bombarded by all of her thoughts and he took a quick glance beside him.

“It’s fine, but only if you start answering things I want to know.”

And that begs the question why would he care? About anything that involves her. Like he said, she did try to kill him yesterday. Sasuke looked like he kept to him to himself. And could care less about anything around him. So why was he taking interest in her? Unless… no shaking her head mentally that couldn’t be it. He’s probably just as curious about her as she was him.

“Why?”

“Because I need to be stronger.”

That caused her to stop walking. He sounded just like her, and she could understand why. But… killing Itachi had been a life goal for them and honestly… she wanted to be the one to end his life.

“You want to kill him too,” she stated.

“Of course.”

Smiling, maybe Sasuke really wasn’t so bad. If they could get pass the fact that Sanen would want to kill him, they could train together. And possibly she could trust him with some of her secrets. It would be nice to have someone else other than Sanen to talk to about she’s going through. But, all of a sudden something funny came to her.

“You know if your “girlfriend” found out about our walking together she’ll try to kill me… which in turn would cause me to kill her.”

Sasuke glared evilly at her, “She is not my girlfriend.”

“Wow five words I think we’re getting somewhere.”

He ignored that. “She’s just another one of my fan girls…”

Fan girls? Is he like serious? “You mean one of… as in you have more than one?” She started laughing so hard she had to bend down to catch her breath.

“Ha-ha the fan club is really vicious. They might be following us this very moment.” The last part he whispered looking around. At first she thought he wasn’t serious but his face was that of someone terrified.

“Sasuke!!”

“Shit! Here they come.” Sasuke grabbed her hand and they went running at full speed.

“What the hell are we running from?” Silence.

“Sasuke?”

“Shh,” he said once they were hidden behind a bush.

As the herd of girls ran looking for any sign of Sasuke, they ended up turning the opposite direction. But when Analia and Sasuke finally calmed down from laughing she noticed how close she was to his face, and the fact that they were in a very compromising position. He was on the bottom with his legs in between hers as she got to know him a little bit better.

“Umm sorry,” she blushed getting from off top of him. That was way too comfortable of a place to be in.

“No, its fine.” He looked at her flustered expression and smirked. “You’re not falling for me are you?”

“What?” she did think he was really cute, “Don’t think so.”

He leaned in towards her face slowly and they kept eye contact and her blush became even more evident. Their lips just barely touched, “You sure about that?”

Analia then snapped out of it and pushed Sasuke down. “You are so…” she couldn’t find the words to describe how he just made her feel.

And with that she stumped off to her house. Her heart was still racing and she was upset that he even evoked that from her. Sanen was right she shouldn’t get close to anyone. But Sasuke face popped into her mind for the second time today. He was so close that she felt every part of his body against hers. Now Analia has never had a boyfriend… Not that she hasn’t had any offers. Wait. It’s not like she would… not like she’s actually thinking about liking Sasuke.

Walking into her house she slammed the door behind her. The jerk thinks he can fluster her?? Well he did but still. She was not going to let him get the best of her. To let him flatter himself thinking he could get her to sigh like any other girl…

“Sis, are-?” but Sanen stopped as he saw the flames in her eyes.

Okay Uchiha, it was so on.
***
Okay Sasuke had no idea what he was doing. He had not meant to do that to Analia, but the blush that came across her face, was nothing short of… he didn’t really know. And he would be lying to himself if he said he didn’t think she was pretty hot. And the fact that she wasn’t really like Sakura or Ino made her down right irresistible to tease.

He did not expect that reaction out of her and it made him smile. She’s probably really upset with him for that. But her being so close to him he noticed she smelled like strawberries, and her pink lips made him itch for a… Okay it’s just hormones Sasuke. He couldn’t get distracted by this new siren that came into his life.

Although she understood exactly where he was coming from when he said he wanted power. Kakashi has been telling him that power wasn’t everything and that he really needed to give up on his goal, and blah, blah, blah with all that sage shit. Instead she agreed with him. He craved the power that he knew she possessed.

Reflexively he rubbed the back of his neck that held his curse mark, only one other person he knew held quite the same power she did and offered it to him. And he had been thinking about it. But Analia, made him want to rethink and instead maybe she could show him something. He could ask if she wouldn’t mind training with him. But Sasuke did not like depending on anyone for anything. Guess he gets to get a little more time with the new brown-haired siren.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment:)