Obsessed

Chapter 4 (The Deal)

“Yeah that’s right they’re in the leaf village.” Kabuto said kneeling right in front of his master.

Kabuto hated not getting what he was sent out for, and loathed what Orochimaru made him do when he was disappointed. This was the fourth time Sanen and Analia slipped through his fingers. And damn Sanen for knowing exactly what to say in order to make him back down.

Kabuto watched as Sanen held his bleeding arm with a gash so deep he was pretty sure that he could see bone, “Why don’t you just give up Analia, Sanen? This is embarrassing. I bet you haven’t even told her the deal you made with Orochimaru. She would be pretty pissed.”

A choking laugh came from out of Sanen and Kabuto observed as the blood from his mouth ran down his chin. He didn’t understand how he was even still standing. Kabuto watched as the male’s eyes turned all black his pupils disappearing. “You stupid fuck. The thing is- I only made that deal to protect her. She will never join up with you. And even if it means giving up myself… I will protect her.”

See… this was one thing Kabuto never understood. Sacrifice; for someone else, especially when there was nothing to gain from it. “And besides,” Sanen looked up at him with a smile on his bloodied face, “She’s never going to want your ugly ass.”

That was it. He went charging towards him, fully intending to end the bastard’s life, “You kill me and Orochimaru will be very angry.” And with that comment it stopped him. Damn it he couldn’t kill him.

“You’re a lucky bastard, Sanen.” And with that he left Sanen in the clearing heading back towards the hideout.

All of a sudden a sadistic laugh came from above him, “Well that’s very interesting, very interesting indeed.” Orochimaru commented as he got up from his “throne” he was sitting on.

“Two of mine in the same village…,” Kabuto knew he was referring to the curse marks that was on both Sasuke Uchiha and Sanen Okaze. “It’s only a matter of time.”

Kabuto found it amusing that the brother of Itachi was within the same village of Analia and Sanen. Analia, he sighed internally. She was... nothing short of amazing. The power that resided within that petite body. That petite sexy body…

“This couldn’t be anymore perfect Kabuto; they will both come to me soon.” Honestly Kabuto could care less about the Uchiha. He didn’t know why the master cared so much for him, maybe he’ll get lucky and Sanen would kill him.

“I want you to do me a favor, and spy on them for a while. And when it’s the right moment I want you to strike.”

“Yes master.” Finally Analia will be his. She will go anywhere her brother is.
***
“Yo sis! You still want to train today?” Sanen called up the stairs to his sister. He was really worried and scared at the same time. He hasn’t seen Analia that angry in a long while. And it’s surprising that the Sesongon wasn’t activated in her intense mood swing.

“Yep. Let’s go,” okay now she was really happy? Girls are so confusing.

“What was wrong with you earlier?”

“Nothing, don’t worry ’bout it. “ Okaaaay? He knew she was lying but was willing to let it go. On the way towards the lake it was quiet and that bothered him even more.

Stopping about ten feet away from her he yelled, “Are you sure you’re all right? We can’t practice if your emotions aren’t calm.”

“I told you yes. I’m fine I was just a little tired but now I’m rested so let’s drop it and get this started.”

Sanen nodded reluctantly, “Okay Li Li, what was the last thing that I taught you?”

Analia grinned probably excited that he decide to drop it and excited that they could train. “That even in the heat of battle if my emotions aren’t in control the Sesongon won’t work like I want it to.”

“That’s right; it will backfire, and trust me that’s not a good feeling. It will drain you of all your chakra. And because of your “fiery personality” that will be especially so for you.”

“I do not have a fiery personality.” She glared at him which made him laugh. It only takes so much to make her upset which is a problem Analia is a true heir to the Sesongon which means any slight trigger in her emotional grid will activate it which is what he needs to teach her to control.

“Okay sure, sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night… which is your teddy bear.” He barked out a laugh. Although she hasn’t slept with Mr. Teddy in a long time, she should catch the fact he was taunting her. Anyone with the knowledge of their clan knows that the emotions are the key. And Analia shouldn’t let everything bother her.

“I have NOT slept with Mr. Teddy in a long time.” Okay her eyes are starting to change and the sky around them is starting to get a little cloudy.

“Analia, look up.” Her glare did not ease up until she looked at the sky.

“You see what I mean? You can’t let every little thing affect you sis.”

“Right. Sorry.” He saw her take a deep breath. Okay now that that was over… “Come at me with all you have and try not to trigger the kekkei genkai.”

“Now this is what I’m talking about!” Sanen took out a kunai and spread his legs out a little farther getting into his stance, while Analia took out her katana and charged at him and they went head to head.
***

Analia loved sparing with her brother, especially because she can’t wait to be able to fully master the Sesongon. Her brother was one of the best of her clan and he was her teacher. But damn it she wished once she could beat him. Pushing against this immovable stone of a person with all of her strength she saw Sanen disappear from in front of her causing her to stumble forward. Slowing down and breathing slowly she listened for anything around her.

“Lia!” There he was. Turning around right when he unsheathed his katana she heard as the steel of the swords clashed and both of them were blown backwards by the impact.

“Not bad. You’re improving.” He said from the tree that was across from her.

“Believe it or not Kakashi showed me a few things with my katana.”

“Oh wow, I think I’m a little jealous.” He grinned and bit his finger. It’s about time he’s using his jutsu.

“Electric current!” she watched as the lightening spread across the blade.

Making hand signs, “Earth style: Dirt wall,” Knowing that the electricity wouldn’t conduct through dirt she saw as the blade pierce the wall in futile.

Doing a little disappearing act of her own she transported her self right behind him. “Ha- ha got ya.”

“No little sis I got you.” Sanen was right behind her blade to her neck with the crackling of the lighting a loud sound in her ears and the clone in front of her vanished.

“Damn it. Why do I always fall for that one?” She muttered and Sanen frowned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Someone was here watching us. Come on. Let’s go.” What? She didn’t sense any other chakra, probably because she was so focused on winning. Kami she needs to work on that too.

Following her brother out of the lake area, it was silent. “It felt like Kabuto…” and then all of a sudden he started rubbing his upper arm, wincing, something he’s been doing a lot of lately.

“You okay?” he just nodded and smiled.

“Yep, I’m fine.” He was lying but she wasn’t going to ask.

“You think Kabuto was watching us?” she asked as they came into the house.

“I don’t know…” and then he said something that sounded like he can’t have her, but she couldn’t be sure. And that doesn’t really make any sense. But ever since the Sand Village it seemed like Sanen had been hiding things from her.

Analia watched as her brother left her standing in the living room, and she sat down on the cream couch. Today had been a very interesting day. She had teammate Sakura send out a death threat, she rolled her eyes at that and smiled. If pinky wanted a fight, Analia was game. She found out that Naruto was a true friend, someone who she knew she could trust. And then Sasuke.

Sasuke was the most interesting out of all of them. The raven- haired boy, who had a fan club and it seemed like an ego the size of the village, made her feel weird. And she knew it wasn’t that she had feelings for him, at least that’s what she was telling herself, he excited her. Something about him oozed sensuality, fun, and downright rebellion. And because her life so far from a young age was all about calm this, watch that. It would be nice to have some excitement in her life. And even if it wasn’t anything serious between them she would love to play.

He thought he could use his looks to sway her; she was going to play right along with him. Thinking about how close his pale face was to her and the dark expression that he showed, she smirked. Tomorrow at practice should be fun. And what was a plus was that Flower power was going to be mad. Jogging up the stairs to her room she wrote a little in her journal and fell right asleep.
~~ ~~

Analia woke up a little early and went into her closet where a bunch of new clothes hung up. Picking out a red corset that had a layer of black lace over top of it, she also picked out a pair of black shorts. Walking over to her dresser she took out fingerless gloves. Taking a quick shower she dressed quickly and curled her hair having her side bangs cover her green eyes putting on a pink gloss she grabbed her headband tying it around her arm and her katana along with the rest of her ninja equipment and headed out of the house.

When she walked downstairs she didn’t see her brother which was a little strange. He was probably doing something for Lady Tsunade. Walking into the clearing where… surprise… Kakashi was probably walking an old lady across the street for about two hours, it was only Sasuke.

Analia smiled as she saw Sasuke’s eyes almost fall out at her ensemble. Hmm, check for phase one.

“Hey Sasuke,” she said walking over to him. She sat down right beside him.

He opened his mouth to speak, closed it and opened it again, but only managed to give her a small nod. A blush fanned across his cheeks and he looked away.

“What do you want?”

“Oh so are we back to these four word sentences again?” she asked pleased she could get this reaction out of him.

“About yesterday…” he trailed off as he glanced at her again this time his expression unreadable.

“What about it?” she was curious as to what he was going to say about it.

“I… look. What I said to you…,” he smirked glancing at her lips. Do not blush Analia. Do not… oh damn she was.

“You mean about me falling for you? Yeah you were wrong although,” she licked her lips leaning in towards him. “I think it might be the other way around.” There goes that blush again on his face but it disappeared quickly this time.

Sasuke smirked mischievously leaning in to her ear, “You wanna bet?”

His voice sent shivers down her spine, “Yeah I do Uchiha.” She was playing with fire. Right now, his lips were lightly caressing hers, not connected in a kiss. “I bet that I could make you fall for me.”

He ran his hand across her collar bone, tilting her chin so that their lips were almost fully together, “What do I get if I win?”

“I’ll train you and… I’ll tell you anything you would want to know about me or what I know about… him.” She emphasized him to let Sasuke know she was talking about Itachi.

“Deal.”

***
Sasuke watched as a surprised expression came across her face. Shit, he was just as surprised as she was. But something about her brought out things in him he never felt before. And although he knew he shouldn’t stray from his goal, she could offer him things that could help him. In more ways than one…

Last night he dreamt of her. And Sasuke had never had those dreams before and when he saw her walk into the training grounds she was every bit as sexy as she was in his dreams. He stopped; what was he thinking? This isn’t something he normally did. Well this isn’t a normal girl, he amended. When he heard Naruto arrive he wanted to see how Analia would react but she sat right beside him and a bright smile came across her face as she saw him.

“Hey Naruto.”

“Hey Lia, sorry I had to leave you here with him,” Sasuke glared as Naruto pointed towards him.

She giggled, which he had to admit was cute, “Aww, he’s not as bad as he seems… he even talked to me.” She looked at him with feigned giddiness.

“No, not you too. I thought you weren’t going to fall in the fan girl trap. Like Sakura did.” he looked at her horrified. Loser. “What did you do Sasuke?”

“Nothing loser.”

She laughed at the blonde and shook her head, “Naruto, trust me. I am anything but a fan girl. I saw them yesterday… one word… Psychos.” Sasuke watched as she shivered beside him.

“Aren’t they?”

Everyone seemed to get quiet as Sakura arrived. “What?” she asked looking at everyone. And Sasuke almost laughed, when the glare on Sakura’s face formed as she noticed how close Analia was to him. And Analia blew her kiss.

“We were all just discussing how much Sasuke adores you.”

“Really?” what the hell was she doing? He already had enough problems.

“Oh yeah, and how much I wish I could be you.”

By this time Sakura figure out Analia was pulling her leg.

“You know what freak-,”

And by that time Sasuke blinked and he saw Analia was right in Sakura’s face, “You know what pinky,” she mimicked her voice, “I’m the wrong person to get upset.” Sasuke didn’t know why but her getting angry turned him on. “Just felt like scattering a few thoughts.”

“Okay so who’s ready for some ramen….? Anyone?” Naruto asked trying to diffuse the huge fight that was about to happen.

“Let’s start training.” And that’s when Sasuke along with everyone else noticed that Kakashi was there.

Hmm, with Analia around everything starts getting more interesting. And he couldn’t wait until after practice. This bet was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you enjoyed