Status: Re-Writing...

I'm a Walking Travesty

Forever Alone

I was like a deer in headlights when I saw the two bright lights coming straight at me. No matter how many times I told my legs to move, nothing happened.
“Jasey!”
Before I knew, something had pushed me out of the way just as rays of light blinded me. Suddenly everything went black. After what seemed hours but in actuality were just a few minutes, I finally regained consciousness. A sharp pain came from my left forearm, enabling to me move it. I slowly sat up on the cold wet pavement as I heard the sound of sirens and voices coming from all different directions. A paramedic appeared by my side and began asking me questions one after the other. The paramedic, along with another, helped me onto a stretcher and made their way passed a black smoking truck. I just stared in complete horror at how badly the truck had been destroyed as officers and other medics made their way to the front of the car. What happened...? When I was finally able to get a clear view of what they were surrounding, I quickly found my voice.
“Martin!”
I managed my way off the stretcher and over to my older brother’s body. I shook him as hard as I could with my good arm as tears began pouring out of my eyes.
“Martin, please wake up! You can’t leave me! Martin!”
“Miss, we’ve done all we can…”
I angrily looked at the medic. “No you haven’t! You’re supposed to save lives, so save his. Do your fucking job right and save my brother!”
I threw myself over my brother’s corpse and cried hysterically before being pulled off by officers and taken to an ambulance nearby. As they took me away, the medics that stood near my brother put a white sheet over him.
About two weeks after my brother’s death, I began going back to school. Every corner I turned, the hallways would go from loud to dead silent. No one approached me, not even my so called friends. I didn’t blame them though. Right after Martin died, rumors spread saying that I planned his death. That it was my fault he died. There was no way I’d ever do that. Yea my brother may have been the star quarterback on the football team and the most popular guy in school, but I would never do that to him. So what if we were from two different worlds, I loved Martin. He was everything to me. He was my savior. When my so-called parents ignored my very existence, Martin was the only one that noticed me. There were times when he didn’t go to parties or even out with his friends. All he wanted was to just spend time with me. He was the only one that gave a fuck about me and now he’s gone.
I slowly started to believe that maybe everyone was right. Maybe it was my fault that Martin died. I should’ve died that day, not him. As these thoughts ran through my mind, I couldn’t help but cry. I felt all eyes on me as I made my way out of the school building and down the street, far away from the school as possible.
When I walked into my house, everything was quiet. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:45pm. My parents should be home already.
“Mom? Dad?”
I closed the front door after walking in, dropped my backpack on a nearby sofa, and began searching the house. First place I checked was her parents’ bedroom. I walked in and was in complete shock. Everything was gone. The room was completely empty. That’s when it hit me, I was now completely alone. No mom, no dad, no more friends, and of course, no more Martin. I had no one to go to. I quietly made my way to Martin’s room. Everything was the same nothing had been moved. I walked over to Martin’s bed and lay down. Right when my head hit the pillow, I began to cry.
“Martin, I need you. Mom and dad left, my friends hate me, and so does the entire school. Please come back Martin or at least take me with you, I don’t wanna be alone.”
After hours of begging and crying, I ended up crying herself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the look of it this story is doing good.
Thanks guys.
Here's another one.
How about some comments? :3