Trashed And Scattered

Confided In You Was My Heart

I drove down the road that lead to the beach. For 10 minutes, I sat in absolute silence, other than my own breathing and the sound of my heartbeat in my ears. The whole time, my mind was having an internal war, fighting about everything that had been happening. I like Johnny Fucking Christ. Or...at least I think I do. Fuck. I turned off the car and got out, beach towel slung over my arm. My eyesight was blurred slightly as I sat down, the light reflecting off the water a burning white flame.

Why is everything so confusing? I hate it when shit like this happens. Goddamn him. They all probably think we did something last night. I'm not like Nicky, who does go around fucking everything she likes. To be honest with myself, I really didn't even know he was there. I was brought out of my thoughts as somebody called my name.

"Go away. I just want to be left alone."

Whoever it was didn't listen and instead just stood there, not making a single noise. They
finally came and sat down beside me with a quiet hi.

"I thought that I said," I stopped in mid-sentence, staring back into the emerald green eyes beside me.

"Hi Zacky," I mumbled quietly before turning back towards the water.

I felt an arm snake itself around my shoulder, and the next thing I knew, my face was hidden in Zacky's hoodie.

"Forget about it. Johnny doesn't do crazy shit like that often. Only when he's really drunk."

I nodded and pulled away before laying my head on his shoulder.

"You know that your going to have to go back and face them sooner or later." I sighed.

"But I don't wanna go back."

~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~~~~xxxxxx~~~~

I sat on the back porch, trying to avoid having to go inside and confront the others. Zacky had completely understood my feelings and left me outside to my thoughts after we had gotten back from the beach, and that was nearly two hours ago. The sound of foot steps behind me startled me, but I turned to see who it was with a straight face. Who should I find but the person I wanted to see least of all? Johnny was standing there, staring down at me. I turned away from him as I spoke.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I don't need you stirring up more shit. More than enough of it has already hit the fan, so just go away."

After a few minutes of silence, I casually glanced over and saw that he was still watching me, but with a sad expression on his face.

"Ugh! Did one of the girls talk to you?" I asked in exasperation. He smiled and nodded.

"Goddamn them. Remind me to kill them for it later. Right now, you better get your ass kissing butt over here."

He grinned and jumped into my lap, causing the chair to tip over backwards. We landed with a loud oomph! noise on the ground. I burst into laughter and tried pushing him off of me, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"Johnny? What are you-"

I was stopped as his lips crashed against mine. I can't say much, other than I think I died and went to heaven. By the time I returned, we were sitting in the chair, me in his lap. Never in my life would I have guessed that I would be sitting in the lap of Johnny Christ, but here I was.

I snuggled up against him, the wind freezing me to the bone. He must have realized this because he took off his hoodie and wrapped it around my slender frame before kissing me again. He whispered something in my ear, and I nodded, even though I didn't really comprehend what he was saying. My brain seemed to be shutting down, preparing for hibernate mode. Finally, I gave into the feeling and fell asleep while listening to the steady beat of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
All together now. 1...2...3. AWWWWW!!!!

Well, my posting spree for this fan fiction has ended for now, seeing as how I have to type up the other chapters and proofread them before I can post them. Hope you like it. I'll also be posting some of my other works, such as my poetry, so take a look at them and tell me what you think about them.