Trashed And Scattered

A Little Fun And Games

I sat on the floor in between Matt's legs as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair. I sighed quietly, wondering where the hell everyone was, especially Ellie. Come to think of it....I haven't seen Johnny in a while either. Could it just be a coincidence? Maybe he is outside smoking a cigarette. I rose from the floor and began limping towards the back door leading to the patio. I hate it when my feet fall asleep. I feel like I could just fall down at any minute, which would so not be cool. Matt followed after me, probably wondering what the hell I was doing.

What I saw made me smile and quietly go aww! Ellie was curled up in Johnny's lap, sound asleep. I looked closer and noticed that Johnny too was asleep, his arm wrapped her waist. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of the two of them before helping Matt carry them inside. After we set them down on the bed, we covered them with a blanket and went back into the living room.

Sitting on the couch, I pulled a blanket onto my lap. Matt sat beside me, pulling me onto his lap. I just smiled up at him before turning back to watch the movie we had rented. We didn't get much farther in the movie, simply because of the fact that somebody decided to stand right in front of it. I growled and looked up to see Johnny was the one standing there. I stood up and walked over to him, moving him out of the way.

"Go away you faggot."

He just scoffed and grabbed some dirt from a nearby pot, throwing it into my hair.

"Oh, that's it. You are so dead now!" I yelled as I began chasing him up the stairs.

Matt was at the bottom of the stairs, yelling for me to stop, but I ignored him and continued to chase the gnome. On the upstairs landing, I closed the distance between us and jumped on top of him, sending us both crashing to the ground, where I began to slap him.

"Good God, Lynn! I was only messing around with you! No need for you to go fucking Alicia Silverstone on my ass!" I growled and was pulled off of him by Matt, who held me around the waist and off the ground.

"I don't care you...you stupid jackass!"

I watched as he got up and walked back down the stairs, probably going to see if we woke up Ellie or if we had any alcohol downstairs. It would take him forever to find that. Matt walked into the bathroom, still holding onto me. and set me down in the shower.

"Get undressed, now," he said.

"Excuse me? Don't try and tell me what to do in my own house. I'll do what I want, when I want. Now turn your ass around so I can get undressed."

I spun my finger in a circular motion and the air, and he did as he was asked. Before he had a chance to turn back around, I had jumped in the shower and turned on the water. I let out a shrill squeal as freezing cold water shot out of the shower head and hit me in the face. Hearing the shower door open, I turned and saw Matt standing there.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Do I look ok?" He looked me up and down, a slight grin appearing on his face.

"You look better than ok."

Taking the loofah, I chucked it as his head, barely missing it.

"Get out you perv!" He chuckled and shut the door before I had a chance to throw anything else at him.

My peaceful shower was interrupted yet again as he opened the door, except this time he was naked.

"What the hell?! What do you think you are doing?" I screeched.

He shook his head, laughing. "It's called saving water. You should try doing it more often." I shook my head and placed my hands on his chest, trying to push him out of the shower.

"No way buddy. There is no way I am going to take a shower with you."

Just as I said that, my foot slipped out from under me and I fell on my ass.

"Fuck! That hurt like a motherfucker!" He laughed and helped me up, holding me for longer than he probably should have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Unlike some people, if anything.....like that......happens, I won't go into detail, simply because if the fact that I'm in no way that perverted. Or sick minded.....anyyyway, I think I'm done posting crap for the night, I'll try and get all my other poems up tomorrow. For now, I think I am just gonna finish this, go look up a few things, and then go to sleep. Night ya'll.