Trashed And Scattered

MPA

I walked into the living room looking for Matt. He wasn't in there, or anywhere for that matter. I had looked everywhere I could think of, but there was still no sign of him.

"Johnny! Where the hell is Matt at?"

From wherever the hell he was, I heard him say something that sounded like 'bathroom'. So up the stairs I went, over to the bathroom door. It was already halfway open, so I pushed it open some more before stopping. I slammed the door shut and ran down the stairs, screaming at the top of my lungs.

Ellie ran out of the kitchen and looked at me. I kept running around the room in circles screaming, "My eyes! They burn!"

After a couple minutes of me doing this, Ellie finally stepped in front of me and grabbed my arms. I know she is a woman and all, but damn does she have a grip. I covered my eyes with my left hand and pointed up the stairs with the other one.

"Bathroom."

She raised an eyebrow, but let go and walked up the stairs. About five minutes later, she too came running down the stairs, where she jumped on top of both me and Johnny, whom I'd been talking with.

"What's wrong El?" he asked her.

She sat up on top of the both of us, her right eye twitching. I too sat up, looking at the two of them.

"Go ahead. Tell him." I said quietly.

"M-m-matt....and L-lynn.....shower."

Her whole body shuddered as she said this, causing Johnny to look over at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but Nicky walked into the room. She took one look at us on the floor before laughing.

"Did I miss something here? Whats going on?"

All three of us pointed at their stairs and said the same thing.

"Bathroom."

She went up the stairs and there was a loud noise from upstairs. She walked back downstairs not long after that with a smirk plastered on her face.

"What the hell have you done now, Nicky?" Ellie asked cautiously.

"I just left them a little surprise. Nothing more than that."

By now, we had gotten up off the floor and were all sitting down. I glanceed over at Johnny and Ellie to see them cuddling. They looked....cute together. The silence was broken by the sound of angry yelling coming from upstairs. Oh shit...that sounds a lot like Matt. I stood up to leave the room right as he came down the stairs. Lynn ran up to him and grabbed a hold of his arm.

"Calm down Matt. I'm sure they were only joking, whoever it was that did it. Right guys?" Lynn asked, looking around at each of us.

"WHO DID IT?! Matt yelled.

"Can I just ask one thing....what exactly did 'we' do?" Johnny asked.

"Someone threw the fucking cat into the shower with us!"

We all stood in silence, waiting for somebody else to say it. Ellie caught my attention and raised an eyebrow questioningly. I nodded, telling her to go ahead. She took a deep breath and glanced over at Nicky before turning to Matt.

"I-i know who did it."

Matt turned to face her, and she began shaking. Damn, she was scared shitless by him. Then again, we all had been at one point or another. His hands began to clench and unclench at his side as he waited for her to say something else.

"WHO THE HELL DID IT?!"

Ellie jumped backwards and stumbled to the floor. She sat there shaking as Matt continued to glare down at her. She scuttled backwards, ending up huddled against my legs. I slowly bent down and helped her stand up.

"Just say it," I whispered into her ear.

"I-it was N-n-nicky," she stuttered out.

If looks could kill, I swear to god she would have been dead in my arms from the look Nicky gave her before running out of the room, Matt hot on her heels. I glanced around at everyone else as I slowly rocked Ellie back in forth, trying to calm her down.