Trashed And Scattered

Drama In The House

I watched as Zacky nodded to Ellie. Something was going on between the two of them, but it wasn't like I could control it. I hadn't exactly claimed her as mine or anything,but he knew how I felt. She took a deep breath and let it out before glancing at Nicky, then at Matt.

"I-i know who did it."

As soon as Matt turned to face her, she began shaking. Damn, she really was scared shitless by him. I stood helpless as he began to yell at her, and it hurt. It hurt a lot. But I didn't say anything, knowing that he would attack one, if not both of us in a state like this. She scuttled backwards after falling and Zacky stood her up, wrapping her up in his arms. I felt envy rush through me like a jolt of electricity, wishing it was me behind her instead of him. He whispered something into her ear and she nodded.

"I-it was N-n-nicky."

We all were quiet as the two took off out of the room. After they were out of sight, I walked over to Zacky and Ellie, who was still shaking, though less than she had been a few minutes ago. She gave Zacky a hug, and again I felt that electric jolt, before turning back to me.

"I wanna get out of here."

"Maybe later, lets just sit down for a few so you can calm down," I said quietly before picking her up bridal style and carrying her over to the couch.

We sat there for a few minutes as the shaking got better and finally stopped. I looked at her with a smile on my face, causing her to frown. She still wasn't too trusting yet, at least not with me it seemed. She seemed perfectly fine when she was talking to Zacky about things. I really need to quit thinking like this. Its only going to make things worse for me, especially if things don't work out.

"You feeling better?" I asked her.

Ellie nodded and stood up, walking off towards her bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To get changed. I'm going to go for a jog, it helps me work off stress. Don't worry, I'm not going to run away, and if you have to call me, I'll have my cellphone," she said, noticing the worried look on my face.

She then walked into her room and shut the door. I watched as Lynn and Natalie ran into her bedroom after her, causing Ellie to squeal as the door opened. I just chuckled and relaxed on the couch, watching the others mull over what had just happened while listening to the sound of running feet as Matt continued to chase Nicky.