Trashed And Scattered

Such Purty Little Stars

I grabbed my keys off of the coffee table and walked out of the house. At least I will be able to to think clearly. With people around, its harder to do that. I drove for a while, listening to the City of Evil CD as I made my way to the beach. I hadn't even realized that I was there until I heard the CD stop playing, simply because I had been thinking about other things.

Stepping out of the car, iPod in hand, I made my way towards the water before I began jogging alongside it. After an hour of running, I was not only thirsty, but I was tired as hell. My legs felt like they were on fire and my lungs felt like they were trying to burst out of my ribcage. ]That water looks wonderful right now, and I planned on swimming anyway, so I might as well do it now before it gets too cold.

I stripped down to my simple black bikini before running straight into the water. The cold felt good and cooled me off quickly. It soothed the burning sensation in my legs and sent tingles up my spine. However, I wasn't there long before it started getting colder. I decided to head back home before the rush of night workers began taking over the streets.

Just as I was throwing my now wet tennis shoes into the backseat of my car, I felt someone behind me and turned around. The last thing I remember is hittiing the ground, seeing tons of little stars in front of my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking about leaving you guys here for now...just to make you anxious. *sits in thought for a minute or two* I'll be nice and give you the next chapter tonight I guess, since I haven't posted in a couple of days.