Trashed And Scattered

Disturbing Information

It's been three days since the girls went to get Ellie and only found her car. We've all been worried sick about her, but its taken its toll on Lynn the most. Her and Ellie were like twins, and the two did pretty much everything together.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Johnny asked for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"I wouldn't be surprised if something has, her being the dumbass she is," Nicky said quietly.

I felt my stomach clench, knowing that to be the truth. Standing up, I began to pace back and forth, trying to think of something we could do. My mind was drawing a blank, and it was starting to make me angry.

"When was the last time someone called her cell?" All heads turned towards Johnny, but it was Lynn who spoke.

"About an hour ago. Its pointless though, nobody answers," she said quietly.

Just as I was fixing to say something, the phone rang. We all watched as Zacky picked up the phone and answered it. For a minute, he sat silent while listening to the voice on the other end. Slowly, he turned towards us and pressed the speakerphone button.

"I have your friend, and she ain't looking too good. If you wanna see her alive, I suggest you back off boys because Elektra is mine," the voice said. We heard a heartwrenching sob before the line went dead.

Lynn turned and looked at Nicky with a confused look on her face. We were all silent until Nicky let out a loud gasp.

"Oh fuck.....this isn't good. We have to find out where the hell he is, and fast. You do realize who that was, don't you Lynn?" Her voice was high and panicky as she looked over at her petite friend. When Lynn didn't respond, she frowned and shook head.

"That was Ellie's ex-boyfriend Sam. She broke up with him becuase she caught him cheating with another girl, and he denies it. He says he still loves her and still claims her as his, though she really isn't," she explained to us.

Johnny growled and stood up, walking over to the closet where the girls had admitted to keeping some baseball bats. He opened up the door and grabbed one of the metal bats before slamming the door shut again.

"Where does he live?" he asked.

Nicky and Lynn both shrugged their shoulders while eyeing the bat nervously. Well, there goes our chance of finding her.

"We don't know, we never went over to his house," Lynn said quietly. She seemed to be having problems looking at me now, and I was beginning to be suspicious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm gonna stop here for the night. I might post the next chapter tomorrow, I might not. It depends on whether I have a chance to get on. If I don't, well....I'll think of something to make up for it. Hope you like it!

*Jade*