Trashed And Scattered

Fun and Pains Don't Mix Well

I felt my bones grinding against each other and finally couldn't take it anymore. I did what any girl would have already done at this point. That's right, I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and boy did it feel good. The pain in my leg was immeasurable, and it was spreading like a wildfire up my leg. As I opened my mouth to let out another loud scream, somebody shoved something in my mouth.

An icy relief doused the flames, sending a chill throughout my whole body at the sudden change in temperature. Even with the ice, the pain in my leg was enormous. Never in my life had I been in as much pain or hurt this badly. Beneath me, I felt the car shut off and I saw a figure standing behind the SUV. However, the windows were to dusty for me to see who it was.

I looked up to see Jimmy smiling down at me from the second row seat. What the hell is funny? I'm in motherfucking pain and all he can do is smile? He said something, and I started laughing, as hard as with the thing in my mouth. Jimmy reached down and pulled it out so I could talk normally again. His eyes roamed over my body quickly, looking at all the glass that was still in my skin.

"Ohhhh shit!" he said with a grin. I returned the grin and joined him in one of our favorite sayings.

"Oh shit, what's in a bucket, whats in a bucket of shit, motherfucker grow grapes, grapes in the mouth, grapes in the mouth make you happy down south, make you get a big boner whatcha gonna do?"

Me and him burst into laughter while the others stared at us, not sure what to make of our outburst. Brian just shrugged and picked me up, carrying me into the house.

I was still laughing when he sat me down on the couch. It wasn't as funny as it had been a few minutes ago, but it was still pretty damn funny. Plus, it took my mind off the pain that was still through my leg. As the couch beside me sagged down, I turned to find Ellie frowning at me.

"Nicky....how do I say this nicely? Umm....we may have to take you to the hopsital."

"Well," I said as I leaned back, "that was pretty blunt."

She pulled me forward, sitting me upright again with a twinge of fear as she saw the look I gave her.

"I'm not letting you go to sleep. For all we know, you could have a concussion," she said quietly.

I shoved her hand away and glared at her. "I don't care if I have a fucking concussion. Go get me some aspirin."

She went and got it, very reluctant as she was. As soon as they went down my throat, I felt the pain starting to slowly fade away as I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I have another chapter pretty much finished, so that will be up shortly after this. I'm glad you all are liking it, and thanks for the comments. Don't be afraid to leave one, I won't bite. ;-)