Trashed And Scattered

Euphoric Feelings

I put down the phone and looked over at the door, covered in all sorts of various pictures and posters of the guys. I can't believe I get to meet Avenged Sevenfold...This is so fucking awesome! I flung opened the door and ran towards the elevator. My finger ached as I repeatedly pressed the up button.

There was a loud ding! as it opened and I froze. There was Ellie...with Avenged Sevenfold. A loud squeal rose from my throat as they walked out. Ellie hooked her arm around my waist and began to drag me along with them.

Somehow, I managed to turn myself around and gave her a look. She knew what was coming, but obviously didn't care right now. Zacky and Brian both dropped back beside us and smiled. I felt myself blushing as I said hi,and nodded when Brian asked if I liked their music.

"So, where do you all want to go to get acquainted with one another?" I questioned.

"Your house."

I turned and looked at Brian with wide eyes, until I saw him trying not to laugh. I punched him in the arm and held back a grin of my own.

"That wasn't very funny....."

I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder and turned to see who it was. Zacky was smiling, trying not to laugh at me.

"You know it was. Besides, he was just joking with ya."

"Oh, don't worry. I will have my revenge for it....if you wanna call it that." Elektra shook her head, knowing I would do exactly what I said I would.

"How about we go to Martini Blues, have some drinks and get to know each other better?"

I grinned inwardly, as I myself love Martini Blues. Life right now was heaven. To me, these men were the hottest on the planet, well.....except Johnny. I glanced around at them, enthralled by their mere presence. I knew then, that I would never forget this day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, they aren't that exciting now, but I have plenty of ideas for future chapters, that is past the drama of chapters 16-20 ish.