Trashed And Scattered

I Don't Need Help! I Just Need...Space?

Why did he have to open his mouth? I'm fine, well not exactly fine, but I'm better off then Nicky is right now. And to be quite honest, I don't want anybody near me right now, especially not a guy. Speaking of guys, here they come now. I ignored Zacky and Johnny as they sat down on either side of me and shifted uncomfortably between them, finally deciding that indian style was the best.

Johnny sat his hand down on my knee, but I shoved it off and scooted closer to Zacky, which earned me a well deserved frown. I just shook my head and looked at the television only to shiver as a chill ran down my spine. Zacky went to put his arm around my shoulder, probably thinking I was cold, but I jumped up before he could and ran up the stairs. From my room, I could hear them quietly talking and assumed it was about me.

I curled up into a ball at the top of my bed and closed my eyes, willing myself to go to sleep. Too bad it didn't work. It wasn't long until I felt the end of the bed sink down.

"Ellie? What's wrong? You've been acting a hell of a lot differently since we brought you back from that place. What happened to you? Ellie? C'mon, I know you're awake."

I felt the persons hand on my leg and pulled it away reflexively as dozens of images flashed through my mind. Whoever it was sighed and scooted closer to my end of the bed where I was curled up. Rolling over, I found myself staring into a pair of bright green orbs.

"Ellie, you know we can't help you unless you talk to us. What happened to you over there?"

"I really don't wanna talk about it," I mumbled quietly.

Zacky reached a hand out towards me, but once again I drew away. He swiftly reached out and grabbed a hold of my arm, gently pulling me towards him. I began tugging on my arm, trying to get it away from him and failing miserably. I tried to push away from him as he pulled me closer, but still to no avail.

"Zacky, let go of me."

"No. I'm not letting go until you tell me what happened."

"I said, let go of me," I growled.

"Not until you tell me what happened," he replied calmly.

By this point, my fear had turned into anger and it was at its boiling point.

"Fine! You really wanna know what happened?! Not only did the fucker throw me around, he hit me. But don't think that's all. No, that's definitely not all. Can you guess what else he did? He fucking raped me! Happy? Are you happy now?" I yelled before ripping my arm out of his grasp and running over to the corner where I curled up into a ball.

I felt his arms wrap around me and I was suddenly floating. I squealed a little and pushed him away from me as he set me on the bed. He sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist from behind, pulling me into his lap. I sighed and tried to relax, knowing it would be useless to fight now. I turned and buried my face in his chest as all the tears from the past few days finally came out.

"Why didn't you say anything earlier? You know you can always talk to one of us."

"I don't know. I was still dealing with the shock of it myself and I guess I didn't think about it," I said quietly.

There was a knock on the door and I jumped. Lynn stood there with a perplexed look on her face. I forced a smile and wiped motioned for her to come join us. She returned the smiled and sat down by my feet, resting a soothing hand on my leg. I wiped away the salty tears and smiled again, this time it wasn't fake though.

"Hey El. How are you doing?"

"Could be better, but good I guess. How is Nicky?"

"She's fine, just woke up actually. Umm...not to intrude too much, but did I interrupt something?"

"No. He was just trying to comfort me. It's kinda weird."

"Well, I've got nothing better to do, so care to tell me?"

"Well, the guys were all downstairs getting drunk, but Brian took the beer and poured it down the drain and said Nicky wasn't the only one that needed to be taken care of. We went into the living room to watch television and Johnny and Zacky both jept touching me or attempting to so I came up here, hoping to go to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't, and thats when Zacky came in and started to talk to me and bother me, which made me angry so I yelled at him and ended up telling him exactly what happened to me at Andy's house. Then you came in and here we are now."

"Umm...you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but what exactly did happen to you while you were at Andy's?"

"He pretty much abused me and raped me."

"Oh Ellie! I'm so sorry!"

Lynn grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, causing me to whimper as she hit numerous bruises. She pulled away and looked at me with a confused look on her face, which changed to one of acknowledgement.

"Take off your shirt Ellie," she commanded.

"What?! Why?!"

"Take it off so I can see how much damage he did to you."

"But..." I hesistated and looked at Zacky momentarily before turning to look at her again.

"He won't do anything to you Ellie. Now take it off before I do for you."

I sighed and slowly pulled off my shirt, careful not to accidentally hit myself somewhere there was a bruise. I closed my eyes, waiting for them to make some sort of comment, though none came. I slowly opened one eye, then the other and looked at the two of them. Lynn looked at me for a minute before turning and pointing towards the door.

"You. Go. Bathroom. Now."

"Remeber what we talked about before? Complete sentences Lynn."

She gave me one of her 'Don't Test Me' looks and I scurried off to the bathroom. Lynn came in shortly after with some clean clothes and a towel. I sat and watched quietly as she got the shower ready for me; kinda like my mum used to do when I was little.

"I'm going to go downstairs and get you some pain killers for when you get out. You just worry about relaxing and calming down some more," she said.

I nodded and shut the door, stripped off the rest of my clothes then got into the shower and soaked in the hot water.

******************************************************

I walked out of the bathroom feeling better than I had earlier. Walking into my room in the wifebeater and shorts Lynn had grabbed me, I saw a glass of water and two small pills on the bedside table. Smiling sligthly, I grabbed the pills and swallowed them with the water before lying down on my bed. Though already half asleep, I felt the bed sink down and a warm arm wrap around my waist.

"Don't worry, it's just me Elles. You're alright, go to sleep."

I smiled and scooted closer to Johnny, enjoying the warmth as I drifted into the first comfortable sleep I've had for nearly a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, how do you like it? Yea, I know it took a while to update, but thats because I kept tweaking it. That and I've been sick so I have a bunch of makeup work to do for school as well. Comments are greatly appreciated, though not required, lol. Working on next chapter of unbound, so hopefully that will be up soon too.