Trashed And Scattered

Gone?! Forever?

I woke up freezing cold and shivering. Insted of reaching for a blanket like a normal person, I reached for Johnny, only to grab air. I bolted up and looked around, none of the guys were here. Maybe they're just downstairs or something...

Rolling out of bed, I slid into some silk pajama pants and quietly padded out of the room and down the hall. Something wasn't right, it was quiet. Too quiet. All throughout the house, it was dead silent. A thorough search of the house showed that it was empty except for us girls. The guys were nowhere to be found. I went and grabbed my cell phone then called Johnny's cell.

"Hey, this is Johnny. I can't come to the phone right now, I'm on tour. Leave a message and I'll try to get back to you."

I shut my phone and frowned, then ran and grabbed the other girls' phones. All the guys voicemails said pretty much the same thing. I went back into our room with an aggravated sigh and turned on the light.

"Get your asses up now! The guys are gone!"

All three of them bolted upright and looked around sleepily.

"Matt, where the hell are you?" Lynn called.

"It's useless. I checked the whole house and none of them are here. I even tried calling their phones and none of them answered. All the voicemails said that they were on tour and they'd call back when they could."

"What the hell?! They just left without even saying goodbye? They didn't even say anything about having to leave! Those fucking assholes!" Nicky yelled.

I covered my ears and shook my head, not wanting to believe it yet.

---------------------2 WEEKS LATER---------------------

"I still can't fucking believe the assholes left us. They could have at least said something ahead of time instead of leaving us high and dry," I said.

Natalie nodded and took a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah. That and they could have called, or at least left us a note," she said quietly.

I sighed and shook my head sadly.

"I miss them, all them."

"Get over it Ellie. They're just guys, you'll get over them."

I nodded, though I didn't really agree with her.

---------------------6 MONTHS LATER---------------------

Things have been going great for us all. Nicky's perfectly fine and can walk normally again. I've put all the shit that happened to me behind me, and I'm slowly starting to open up to guys again. Lynn's just as crazy as ever, and Natalie still drags us out to Martini Blues whenever she can.

We've gotten over the guys, or at least they have, and we're enjoying our lives.I still miss them, and wanna see them, but whats done is done.

I saw on the news the other day that Jimmy got married, and was happy for him.

They may have left us high and dry, but what else can be expected of rockstars?

I guess there's still a soft spot for them all in my heart. Everybody has one, mine just happens to be a messed up one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here is the next chapter of this. Don't worry, the story isn't over yet. It almost is, but there's probably at least maybe 6 or 7 chapters, if not a few more. It just depends how much I put in each chapter. I'm still working on the unbound chapter, so I dunno when it will be up. Hope you like it. It will make a lot more sense after I post the next chapter, which I'm already working on.

I hate to do this, but I'm not posting anymore of Unbound until I get some feedback on this one. I've gotten like 12 comments for Unbound, and only three for this. I wanna know what you think!!!! Plus, I'm having a bit of writers block on it, heh. I'll write it, but I won't post it until I get more feedback on this. So if you really like my stories, you know what to do.