Trashed And Scattered

Everybody Deserves A Second Chance

I walked out of Starbucks with my daily coffee and found myself on the ground with half of it on my hands.

"Sorry....Ellie." I heard, the last coming out as a quiet whisper.

I stood myself up and looked at the person, wishing I hadn't when I saw who it was.

"Never thought I'd see you again," I said harshly.

He frowned and went to grab my arm, but I pulled away.

"Ellie, please don't be like this."

"Like what? Upset? Angry? No, pissed off is more like it. I think I have a right to be, seeing as you left without saying anything."

"Can we sit and talk?"

"How about no. One I've got to go clean up now, two I'm gonna be late for work, and three, I really don't wanna talk to you right now, seeing as how you're an asshole."

I turned to walk off, thinking I had gotten away, but a hand grabbed my arm and spun me around. I took what was left of my coffee and poured it on him.

"OH SHIT! I guess I deserved that."

"Damn right you did, now let go of me."

"Not until you listen to me."

"Fine," I growled before going to sit at a table.

"You better start talking before I get up and leave," I said after a moment of silence.

"Sorry, you've just changed so much I saw you last," he said.

He did have a point there. My then blonde hair was now a dark chocolate brown, with some purple here and there, and it was past my shoulders now. Other than that, I hadn't really changed a whole lot other than the fact that I had been working out.

"Well, we got a call from out manager in the middle of the night saying we had to leave ASAP, didn't say why. I was gonna call you, but between playing, sleeping, and going to bars, we didn't have a whole lot of time. I'm sorry we didn't leave a note, but there wasn't time. I missed you while we were touring, I really did. Please forgive me, Ellie."

He gave me puppy eyes and laid his head on his arms, so I'd have to look down at him.

"Fine, you're forgiven. Your lucky I'm not as pissed as the others are at you five."

"Speaking of the others, can you get them to come to our concert tonight. It's the last one on the tour."

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything."

He smiled and went to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"No way. I may be more forgiving, but it still pisses me off that you did that. Now I have to go to work. I'll see you tonight."

------------------------------Later That Night------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Lynn whined.

"You'll see just wait."

I stopped the car and helped the other three out, then led them backstage.

"Take off the blindfolds."

They did as they were told, and all of them were shocked.

"What the hell?! Why are we here....with them?"

"Calm down! I ran into Johnny when I was getting my coffee this morning and he explained some things to me."

Nicky frowned and shook her head.

"I don't care! I'm still pissed at them. But....I did miss my stallion duck!"

She ran over and tackled Jimmy, sending them both sprawling to the floor. We all began to laugh, including his wife Sabrins, who had just walked out of the bathroom. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Hello you must be Jimmy's wife. I'm Ellie, and the girl on your husband is Nicky. The other two are Lynn and Natalie."

"Hello Ellie, It's nice to meet you. Johnny told me so much about you."

I raised an eyebrow and glanced warily at him.

"Oh, he did, did he?"

She nodded and looked at the others.

"I've heard a lot about all of you actually. It's all good though, don't worry."

Their bodyguard Dan came over to us, then glanced at Jimmy awkwardly.

"Ummm....you guys are on in 5 minutes."

"Okay, we'll see you gals after the show. Hope you like it," Zacky said before they all went to get dressed.

------------------------------After The Concert------------------------------

"That was amazing guys! I loved it!"

They grinned and gave me a big group hug, then turned to the other girls.

"I dunno, it was kinda off key in a few places," Natalie said as she looked at Nicky and Lynn.

"And you seemed to forget the lyrics a couple of times," Lynn chimed in.

I rolled my eyes and was tempted to slap them all.

"Whatever guys, it was great. They're just being petty."

"Excuse me, we weren't finished. Now, where was I before I was so rudely interrupted. Oh yea, it was great, and we accept your apology, or should it be apologies? Hell, I dunno anymore. Whatever though, all that matters is that you're all forgiven," Nicky said.

I laughed as all of the guys did their own version of a happy dance before they hugged the other girls. Me and Sabrina stood off to the side laughing as Jimmy did the Carmalldansen dance while singing Fat Lip at the top of his lungs.

A hand on my shoulder made me jump, and laugh even harder when I realized it was just Johnny. He helped me regain my balance, the pulled me into a big hug.

"I know I've been forgiven for leaving, but the question is, will I be forgiven enough to have a second chance?" he said quietly.

I smirked and shook my head as I tried not to laugh at him.

"I'll think about it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update folks!
For those of you who subscribed, thanks!
Umm....I'm doing a bunch of posting for both this and Unbound to make up for not posting in so long!
Although, the Unbound will have to wait until tomorrow when I'm not so tired and I have plenty of time to type up the next few chapters I have written.