Trashed And Scattered

Confusing Thoughts

How is it so funny that she fell down? I really don't get it....huh, maybe I will later. We made it to Martini Blues in about 20 minutes, giving us plenty of time to get to know more about all of the girls. But for whatever reason, there is something that draws me to Elektra.

After we got to MB, we all split and went off, all of us heading towards our favorite 'hiding spots'. My skin tingled with that feeling you get when you're being watched, so I turned around and practically ran into Elektra.

"Umm.....do you want something?" I asked her.

She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. This happened two more times before she gave up and shook her head. She's kinda cute when she does that. Wait...what the hell am I saying? I hardly even know this girl. This was all kinda beside the point right now, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me through the people dancing, over to my favorite table. It was hidden in the shadows, and nobody really bugged me.

"So, Elektra, is there any special reason why you followed me over here?" I raised and eyebrow and watched as her eyes widened like a deer's caught in the headlights, which made me chuckle.

"Oh, um....everyone had disappeared so quickly, and you were the only one I could still see. I just didn't want to be alone so I followed you. I can leave-" My finger had rested itself on her lips, causing her to stop talking immediately.

Her eyes seemed to narrow as I watched her. No doubt she was probably surprised, and kinda shocked at what I did, so I pulled my hand away and sat it down in my lap. We sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Umm......are you thirsty?"

She shook her head at me and looked around nervously. I was messing around with my phone when she finally spoke up again.

"Hey, Johnny, is that Zacky over there? And Jimmy?" I glanced over to where she was pointing at and nodded slowly.

"Yea, that's them. Why?"

Something must have shown on my face because she frowned and let out a quiet sigh. I gave her a questioning look,but she just shook her head.

"No reason really....it's just.....this is kinda awkward, the whole one-on-one thing. And to be quite honest, I've never really been good at it, at least not around new people. Can we go sit with the others and hang out?"

From the way she spoke, I could tell she was being sincere and didn't want to hurt my feelings, so I nodded and helped her up before walking over to the others. I stopped beside Zacky.

"Hey dude."

Zacky turned and looked down at me, nodding slightly before looking back over at the bar. The girls had apparently gone to go get some drinks, and one of them was sliding across the bar. I watched with wide eyes as the bartender hugged Nicky back before glancing over at us. Her mouth opened in what seemed like a silent squeal.

This whole time, Zacky had been standing there, smiling and watching them.

"You like her or something?" I asked jokingly, elbowing him in the side.

He jumped and looked at me, shaking his head.

"No. Why would I?!"

"Suuure...." I rolled my eyes and watched as the girls came back over empty handed, other than their bartender friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
.........