Trashed And Scattered

Mind Games

Matt knew we would act like this, he had to have put this movie in on purpose, so we would cuddle with them. Not that I'm complaining...not exactly. I was brought out of my thoughts by a scream from the movie. Looking up, I saw a women getting part of her face burned off with a blowtorch. I let out a stifled squeak and buried my head against Johnny's shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me, never taking his eyes away from the movie.

Feeling somebody watching me, I looked up to see Zacky staring at me. He smiled and winked before turning back to the movie again. What the hell was that about?

When the movie finally ended, there was a loud smacking noise coming from the other end of the couch. I looked over to see Matt and Lynn making out with each other. I burst out in laughter, nearly falling off the couch. I would have too, had it been for Zacky and Johnny reaching out and grabbing my arms.

Lynn finally pulled me away from Matt, realizing the movie was over.

"Oh...um, hi guys."

My peripheral vision caught somebody else moving around, so I turned my gaze towards them. It was Jimmy, and something seemed to be bothering him. I then watched as Nicky mumbled something in Brian's ear before she got up and followed after Jimmy. Me, well, I was comfortable where I was at, so I was in no obvious hurry to get up. A small contented sigh left my lips before I felt myself being lifted into somebody's lap.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled.

I heard a soft chuckle from behind me before two arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"That wasn't very funny, Johnny." I said as I went into fake pout mode.

The girls all knew it, but kept there mouths shut and waited to see what would happen.

"You know that was funny, Ellie."

I snorted and pulled his arms off of me before going to sit on the other side of Natalie, where he couldn't sit by me.

"Aww, c'mon Elektra!" he said with a frown.

I scoffed and choked on my own spit. Go figure. Brian gave me a thump on the back and asked if I was alright.

"Yea, I'm fine."

Standing up, I walked towards my bedroom.

"I'm about to pass out you guys, I'll see ya'll in the morning."

They nodded and all went back to seperate things, other than Johnny who got up and followed after me.

"Ellie? I," I held up my hand, trying hard not to laugh at him.

"Save it Johnny. I don't care what you have to say, because I was only joking with you."

I grinned and darted into the room before who could say or do anything else.