Status: active

Stuck With You

I Don't Kiss and Tell

My eyes were narrowed once I had been by Letang's side after an hour, I didn't expect Sidney to be by my side for each second of the gathering but I would expect him to even check if I'm alive. But instead there he stands across the room, not bothering to even glance in my direction, talking with three girls who were clearly throwing themselves at him. How disgusting, do they not have self respect for themselves? Jeez.

"You all right Vaughn?" Letang's voice came through to me over the loud people and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

Nodding I gave him a reassuring smile, "Perfectly fine. Hey Kris what precisely is Crosby's deal?"

Kris pursed his lips at the question and with his hesitant reaction I could tell Sidney was hiding something or that there is something someone is not telling me. Oh no, Sidney is suppose to be inching closer to being nice to me not ignoring my complete existence and to top it off he's off without brainless bimbos.

"A better question is what is going on with you and Crosby, I swore you two were worse than cats and dogs," Letang commented leaning on the counter with a smirk playing on his lips.

Shrugging casually I took a sip of my soda then said, "I'll answer that if you answer me."

"Fine," Kris smirked pausing to take a sideways glance at Sidney, "I'll make you a deal Vaughn. Tell me what's the story between the two of you and I'll tell you anything you want to know about Sid."

I pursed my lips as my mind quickly analyzed the proposition and truly I couldn't lose anything except Sidney would not want anyone to find out about our deal-nor would he want it leaked that we're dating before we slowly build up a friendship. Ignoring my gut feeling I shook my head, "There is nothing going on between me and Crosby."

"Bull shit," Letang said instantly while taking a long chug of beer. My eyes went to a clock on the wall which read nine forty five, it's still early and I've already been accused of having something going on between Sidney and I.

Batting my eyelashes innocently I quickly said, "I never say anything but the truth."

Kris frowned, "So it is a complete coincidence that Sidney's tie matches your dress precisely."

Forming a cover story quickly I lied smoothly, "This dress was a gift from him as a thank you for being his public date the other night although I had a dreadful time."

"He really isn't that bad," Kris told me when I felt a hand on my waist. Turning around a smile spread across my face when I realized who it was.

"How you doing Staalsy?" I said happily but my smile dissolved when I saw the hard expression on his face.

"Been better, just wanted to see you," Jordan said before walking past me and engaging into conversation with Kris.

After fifteen minutes I couldn't take standing here anymore, I excused myself from Jordan and Kris then made my way towards Sidney. Once I was a few feet away from Sidney I could see the women he was with and I nearly gagged in my mouth. They were flirting with Sidney and touching him, who would flirt with Sidney? He's arrogant, selfish, and a complete jerk to most women.

"Sidney," I cooed seductively putting a hand on his hard as rock stomach and standing closer than necessary to him.

Receiving a befuddled look from Sidney my arms made my way to around his neck and I leaned up and whispered into his ear, "Play along boyfriend."

Stepping a little back my eyes wandered to the girls scowling at me. I felt Sidney wrap an arm around my waist then smiled, "Girls this is my friend Victoria."

The girls gave me a pitiful greeting and shot me dirty looks. My hand rested on Sidney stomach and oh boy, even though he can be quite cocky this man is the hardest thing to resist.

"Are you two like together?" one girl asked who was the prettiest out of them but that wasn't saying much.

I looked at Sidney and his eyes met mine for a split second before removing his arm and saying, "No, we aren't."

My face fell and the calm feeling I had dissolved. Without taking a second glance I turned around and headed over back to Jordan and Kris . I heard one of the girls ask, "Then why are you guys like matching."

I didn't bother waiting to hear Sidney's answer, leaning on the marble counter my eyes stared down at the tile floor.

"Vaughn," Jordan said, "Are you all right?"

"I've been better," I said truthfully looking down.

"Where's your brother?" he asked curiously.

I shrugged but before I could open my mouth someone else answered, "With Marisol visiting her sister, Victoria do you want to go home yet?"

Sidney had a hand on my hip and I instinctively moved more towards Jordan, but Sidney's grip was firm.

"Well, it is way past Victoria's bed time and I have to get her home," Sidney said pulling me closer to him, "See you guys at practice then."

I pursed my lips at his statement as he dragged me out of the party and once we were in the hallway in was receiving a cold glare from none other than Sidney.

"What?" I snapped, he has absolutely no reason to be mad at me!

"You can't be all over Jordan if you're my girlfriend," he snarled angrily. Sidney was dangerously close, his body heat radiating off and close enough for me to feel it.

Scowling at him I shot back, "Maybe I wouldn't have to go to Jordan if you weren't with those sleazes!"

"What are you jealous?" Sidney smirked with a hint of pride.

Staying I quiet I glared at him but my eyes widened when I felt soft lips attached to mine. The soft lips tasted like cherry coke and moved rhythmically with mine, I was kissing Sidney Crosby. The intensity of the kiss increased but it was still sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do y'all think?(:

Out of curiosity, who of my readers would like to read a cliche love story with a few twists?(:

Comment, subscribe, and enjoy(: