Status: active

Stuck With You

Bonding With Marisol

A wonderful surprise arrived this afternoon, my cousin Roger. Nineteen years old visiting Vince and I who cared very much for him, we grew up together and I had always been fond of him. Although, Vincent made him into his own mini me but luckily he wasn't exactly like Vince.

"Victoria," Roger frowned as we played the board game Life, "Why did you move again?"

"Change little man," I said moving to retirement, "I can't live in the past anymore."

"I'm going to move to Florida," Roger blurted suddenly and my head snapped up. Before I could get a work out the door knocked and Roger ran to it. I sat there and stayed stunned, Florida? The panhandle? The sunshine fucking state? Is he crazy! There's nothing for him in Florida!

"Holy fuck! You're Sidney Crosby!"

Immediately shooting up I ran to the door and put a hand on Roger's tense shoulder. Smiling to the sexy man in front of me I said, "You've had the fortune of meeting my cousin Roger."

Sidney's eyes met mine for a split second before I let him in and the three of us sat in the living room. I sat in between Roger and Sidney when I heard the door ring and Vince's voice yell, "Victoria! Open up, me and Marisol have presents!"

Roger shot up and rushed to the door when Sidney hastily whispered, "Just play off as friends for now."

My heart dropped a bit and I slightly scooted away from him, rude. My eyes narrowed slightly as I recalled my previous opinion of him. Cocky, arrogant, self-centered-the list truly goes on and on. My brother entered holding Marisol's hand and they both were grinning from ear to ear. I felt my face drop when I realized Vince will want to know why Sidney Crosby in here. If only Sidney and I didn't bicker like cats and dogs Vince might believe we're friends.

"Vincent!" I shrieked shooting up from my seat and rushing over to give him a big hug.

"Victoria!" he said pulling me into an embrace.

"Marisol, how was your sister?" I asked giving her a quick hug. Marisol looked great with her black hair in a braid and a nice smokey eyeshadow.

"She is getting much better," she said with a smile.

I felt a large hand on my waist and I looked up to my right where Sidney stood. My eyes fell to his lips and the memories of our passionate kiss came back. I felt a blush come to my cheeks recalling our endless kisses, now I don't know where I stand with him.

"Vincent," Sidney greeted, "How was Canada?"

Vince looked baffled for a moment before smiling broadly, "Crosby, it was great. You back on the ice yet?"

"Not yet," Sidney said squeezing his hand on my waist and I heard the disappointment in his voice, "I've been taking care of Victoria while you've been gone."

Vincent's eyes narrowed slightly when Sidney said that and his voice was sharp when he spoke, "That's oddly kind of you Crosby. I thought you and my sister didn't get along."

Sidney's hand was firm on my waist as he smoothly said, "We amended our conflicts and decided to befriend one another."

Nodding in agreement I smiled, "Yep. I invited him over because I wanted to surprise Roger. He's a fan as we know because someone converted him at a young age."

Sidney and I held our breath. I was hoping Vince would buy our story. His eyes moved from Sidney to me then back and forth, his eyes went down to my waist where Sidney's hand is placed when Vince finally shrugged and walked past us.

"I'm glad you guys worked out your differences because Marisol and I have news," he said putting down his luggage and Marisol's. Moving away from Sidney I went over to the coach to sit beside Roger and everyone followed my lead to gather in the living room.

Shrieking happily I clapped, "Are you guys getting married?"

They both shook their head and Marisol laughed, "Not yet Victoria."

"What's going on then?" Roger voiced.

Vince grinned widely, "Since this Friday we're going to the game-"

"Which game?" Roger and I asked in union.

"Penguins and Stars game," Vincent informed us, "We'll be going to the game and then go to Dave and Buster's. They finally decide to build one here."

Everyone began to talk excitedly about Friday and after an hour of talking about what's been going on for the past week without one another the boys went to go get food. Marisol and I were left to paint our nails.

"Gold?" I asked holding up the gold nail polish.

Marisol grinned widely, "Black tips?"

"Sounds like we're supporting the Penguins," I smiled and we began to paint our nails, bonding time.

We began to talk about her trip and she told me how it was a must to go there for not only the beauty Canada itself held but because of the shopping. It feels great to bond with a girl again.

"What's New York like?" Marisol asked curiously.

Beginning to do the black tips I told her, "New York is magnificent. The gleaming city lights are one thing but during winter time you would never want to leave. All the shopping, the Christmas lights, and it's just home."

"Do you miss it?" Marisol asked as I began to put on the clear coat.

Did I miss it? Hell yeah. Do I regret coming here? I have no fucking clue.

A sigh escaped my lips, "Everyday."

"Do you like Pittsburgh though?"

"Most definitely," I said smiling, "Bits and pieces of it anyway."

"What's that suppose to mean?" she asked laughing. I'll have to remind myself to tell my brother how much I love his girlfriend, she is genuinely nice. She isn't putting up a false facade pretending to care.

Shrugging I let my nails dry and said, "It's nice to be reunited with Vincent and I like Pittsburgh. But Sidney Crosby has made it a bit difficult."

"Really? How so?" she asked looking up at me with wide brown eyes.

"It's complicated," I admitted with a slight frown. I don't even know how to explain what goes on with Sidney and I.

Marisol pursed her lips and said, "This is girl talk here, if I tell you something you won't mention it right?"

"Course not," I told her sitting up straighter, curious to what she has to say.

"When Vincent and I were in Canada he told me that he had her heard rumors from a few Penguins," she said pausing for a moment to finish her clear coat.

"Vince told me Sidney's got a girlfriend."

I gulped slightly, that would be me.

Marisol continued, "Then we had seen a magazine with him and her on the cover, they were lip locking after a game."

My eyes narrowed slightly, that wouldn't be me.

"Oh really?" I asked curiously, "Funny that he forgot to mention that to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to update because i have 87 subs. which to me is a lucky numberr (:
if y'all would do me the biggest favor and tell me what you think of my new story I'd love you forever! It's an original fiction story and it would mean a lot if you checked it out :)
kay I'm done now and I'm gonna go watch some hockey then football ♥