Status: active

Stuck With You

Sweet Spot For Brunettes

Sidney

Pressing my fingers to my temples I stared blankly at the screen in front of me and I wasn't sure how to react. At first the angry feeling I had burned in my stomach but the second was hurt which made me lose my appetite completely. I couldn't believe my eyes but it was there in plain sight. Jordan staring at Victoria holding her hand, but my eyes must be fooling me. My mind doesn't want to believe it, my heart doesn't want to believe it.

Victoria is the one person who I was beginning to believe wouldn't hurt me, the one person I can confide in-not only as a friend but as my girlfriend. The fact she was hand in hand with Jordan was outrageous but my anger couldn't overtake the hurt my heart felt. Victoria wasn't just a girl, I really like her. It could be because she didn't hang around me by choice or the fact she barely liked me to begin with, but I knew she liked me for Sidney Crosby. Nothing more than just the average guy, not the famous hockey player. 

A lump was forming in my throat as I continued to think about it and I looked up slamming my laptop shut. The only reason I had even opened my laptop was to check the football stats, I don't know what brought me to look at stupid gossip sites. Maybe I was hoping that there would be nothing about Victoria in there, I know how much I hate the paparazzi but to find her in a picture with Jordan. That's sickening.

Standing up I looked around my empty place realizing how heavy my heart felt. The lonesome feeling I had made me have chills, I would usually have Victoria over. She would cook or accompany me, Victoria was my perfect girl. She would stay up with me watching hockey reruns and it wasn't even two days that passed where we finally became serious. No more publicity, a true relationship.

I shot up hearing a knock on the door and I opened the door without even looking through the peep hole. My jaw slacked when I saw a woman with long blonde hair and a curvy body which was covered with shorts and a revealing shirt.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked bluntly, there is no point in beating around the busch. And clearly Victoria doesn't care if she's off doing God knows what with Jordan.

Victoria

Standing in front of Sidney's door I felt happy, light spirited. Lunch with Jordan was wonderful because we cleared air. I assured him Sidney and I were happy even though he told me Sidney wasn't a faithful man. I told him I believe Sidney could be a faithful man. Even though Jordan said he had feelings towards me I told him to let us be friends, nothing more. I let him down easy.

The only awkward moment was when he grabbed my hand which I had given him a 'that's crossing friend boundary lines' and he automatically understood. Knocking on the door I waited a moment before pushing the door open which was unlocked. Stepping past the kitchen I headed to the living room.

I stopped at the entrance of the living room when I saw a girl sitting on his lap with her legs on either side of him. Both Sidney and the girl were half naked and I blinked a few times to make sure I was seeing correctly. Frowning I felt my heart pound harder and suddenly I felt vulnerable. Sidney knows we're together, he knows he wouldn't be able to do this even if we were only together publicly.

"Excuse me," I said my voice shaking. I observed the girl turn towards me before leaning into Sidney to whisper to something. Each second she was on him I felt my heart being stabbed a bit. Sidney's face went from surprise to expressionless.

He got up causing the girl to fall off of him and he stared into my eyes. I drew my eyes away from his bare chest to his eyes and I swallowed hard. He motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen which I went to.

He leaned against the island crossing his arm against his chest and looked at me. I took a step towards him until I was in front of him and I simply asked, "Why?"

"I could ask you the same question," he snapped and I took one more step towards him until we were right in front of each other. The memories of what I thought of him before flooded my mind and I shook my head not willing to believe it.

"Do I mean nothing to you?" I asked. My voice is low and my eyes were staring straight back at his, both our gazes intense and unmoving.

Sidney frowned saying, "It's funny I could ask you the same thing."

"Stop playing games Sidney," I snapped. "Why were you in there with her? A better question is why you're shamelessly standing here not bothering to even apologize."

"It isn't as if you would care," Sidney snapped while his eyes narrowed. "I thought since you could be holding Jordan's hand then I should have some fun too."

Confused I looked at him but I didn't even get to ask what he was talking about because he answered for me. "I saw the picture! Of you and Jordan holding hands! Did you think I wouldn't find out? I thought you actually liked me! I thought you wouldn't cheat on me, but now what should I think?"

"Sidney this seems bad but I promise you that the press made it seem like something it isn't," I assured him. Sidney looked at me placing a hand on my hips causing his muscles to flex and I couldn't help but my hands on his stomach.

"I want to believe you," Sidney said pulling me close to him, "But I don't want to end up hurt."

"I was telling Jordan we can only be friends. He grabbed my hand but I told him that was crossing the line," I blurted. Sighing I continued, "Sidney you may not want to do this but you have to trust me. I won't hurt you. But seeing you with that tramp hurt me."

Looking down I saw the button of his jeans undone but his zipper was still up and I felt my heart heavy. He went this far to get even only though Jordan and I held hands in a picture. Sidney put his hand on my face forcing me to look at him and said, "That girl showed up when I was mad and hurt. She means nothing. She doesn't have any of the beauty you have. I don't even remember her name."

Biting down on my lip I button my hands to his jeans to button it up and Sidney wrapped his arms around me. The warmth he projected was nice but the moment was ruined by an annoying voice.

"Excuse me but we were in the middle of-" the girl said but I turned around sending daggers her way which immediately shut her up.

"Listen here you little tramp," I said earning a gasp from her, "This is my boyfriend. That means stay away from him. Now I don't know what brought you here but make sure you never come here again. Now you know where you came in, make sure you leave that way and close the door on your way out."

The girl didn't hesitate leaving because she practically ran out. Releasing a breath I turned back to Sidney and said, "I shouldn't have been so harsh but I was mad."

Sidney pressed his lips to mine moving with mine, his are soft and warm.  I wrapped my arms around his bare neck and I felt him grab my waist lifting me to the island. His hands slipped from my waist to remove my sweater and as his tongue gained access into my mouth my sweater was removed. Sidney froze his eyes glued to my shirt and he said, "That's-just no."

My eyes fell to my Rangers shirt and I rolled my eyes hopping off the counter and going to put a movie in. Shrugging I took a seat on the recliner and said, "Fine. Since this shirt repulses you so much you can sit on the couch alone as we watch the movie."

Sidney groaned and not even ten minutes into the movie he picked me up and placed me on his lap to watch the movie. Laughing I said, "Sidney you know why I could never like Jordan?"

"Why Victoria?" he asked as I slipped off his lap.

Smirking I pecked his lips and inter locked our hands and said, "I've always had a sweet spot for brunettes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas everyone, hope y'all had a great holiday :) & for any of you attending the Rangers vs. Islanders game tomorrow know that I envy you.
Leave me a Christmas present by commenting :)