Status: active

Stuck With You

Good Ol' Pittsburgh

"Magnificent gift," I said excitedly. Nicole had arrived in good ol' Pittsburgh early this morning. Her suit cases were dropped off at the apartment before we head out for breakfast at Panera's then some ultimate Christmas shopping. 

"Your brother would adore this one," Nicole pointed out reaching for the Penguins SnapBack. The fad with SnapBacks have been rising and why not get Sidney one, of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"Do you think Jordan would want a Pirates one?" I thought scrunching my nose. Jordan has perfect ruffled hair, a hat wouldn't look very well on him, "Never mind. I saw a watch that he would like the other day."

"I cannot believe I just got here and I already had a date tonight," she groaned as we both proceeded to buying the hats. As we paid for the gifts I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. To her hockey was good for one thing and that is fights. But if you put her to watch a baseball game her eye's would not leave the screen. And football, she could name her favorite wide receiver without hesitation and has season tickets to the Steelers' games this season. Best birthday gift I ever thought of.

Nicole groaned as we exited the store, "Victoria. I cannot be out late, I have to get situated here, unpack, and I have tickets for the game tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow Sidney and I have a date," I told her blushing slightly. Sidney told me we would be going rock climbing then to lunch and then off to a surprise. This is his way of apologizing for the time I found him with a girl in his apartment. Although, I am not ready to overlook that.

Nicole frowned, "I miss Vincent, is he at the apartment?"

"Yes," I said as we put the bags in the car. My shopping was successful. Besides the hats I got Sidney two polo shirts, one flannel, a fossil watch, and a penguin's keychain. Of everything penguins he has, he doesn't have the keychain.

Nicole frowned deeper, "I am going on a date with Jordan Staal, 'Gronk' or as I've read a senseless womanizer."

"He's pleasant company and a joy. You guys will get along perfectly," I told her with a smile.

-

Nicole had gone to prepare for her date but I went back out deciding my brother should have some sort of gift. Sports Authority here I come. Humming along to Katy Perry's song The One That Got Away as I entered the store I browsed the aisles.

He has three Nike bags, two pairs of slides, but a man can never have enough Nikes. Vincent would like the white and black ones, as I grabbed a size eleven of the shoes I stood up with box in hand. My eyes fell to Sidney two aisles down from the shoes. A perky blond in a shirt too tight for her stood talking to him while twirling her hair.

In a split second her squeaky laugh echoed and she took out her sparkly iPhone obviously putting his number in. Shutting my eyes for a moment I walked to the aisle purposely walking past him and the blond. Sidney stood there dumbfounded as I made my way to the boxing section.

"Victoria, baby where you going?"

"Away from you and your lies. God dang it," I muttered examining the next aisle of soccer gear. Sidney is just so darn irritating.

Sidney coughed, "What's your problem?"

"Blond, flirting, you," I said with narrowed eyes and a sharp tone. Is he really that oblivious to absolutely every effing thing?

Sidney shook his head placing a hand on my waist, "That girl is really nice and I met her at the hospital before. Her brother has down syndrome and she is studying to be a care taker for kids with disabilities."

"You just had to get her number?" I cooed snatching Nike socks and a pair of cleats.

He shrugged, "I promised her tickets for a game, I don't break promises."

With my arms full I headed to the register with Sidney following. I sighed, "Dating you can be some work."

The cashier began to scan my items and Sidney frowned, "What do you mean?"

"You're Sidney Crosby. You pursued your dream and are in the national hockey league," I paused to pay and Sidney grabbed my bags as we left, "Do you understand that you are every girls dream guy? Tall, dark and handsome? It's not easy to see girls throwing themselves at you all the time."

"Victoria," he said sternly when he put the bags in the back of my car. Looking at the ground I ran a hand through my hair, "I would never cheat on you. I'm faithful as can be. I promise you that."

"Sidney," I hesitated looking into his eyes, "I'll just meet you at your apartment."

He pecked my cheek before leaving and said, "Victoria, when I first started my career as a professional athlete I would sleep around. I mean I constantly got with a different girl. For you to have changed me not only makes me a better man but it makes me realize what a good thing we have going."

Settling in my car I rubbed my face as his words echoed in my mind. Did I really affect Sidney that much? Did I change the womanizer? Dialing Nicole's number She picked up on the second ring.

"You set me up with Jordan effing Staal?" she snapped at me irritatedly.

My eyes widened at her reaction and said, "Yeah Nicole, he's a great guy."

"Okay, listen here Victoria. I love you to death and usually I trust your judgement but me and Jordan argue worse than cats and dogs. We never decide on the same thing and disagree on absolutely everything!"

"Whoa whoa, explain," I told her completely confused.

She groaned through the phone, "I'll explain when I get to the apartment. I'll be there in forty five minute to an hour. Rent movies and order some Chinese! Bye!"

Frowning I took my car out of the parking lot. I swore Jordan would be head over heels for her, the only quality that she doesn't have is being a hockey fanatic. Turning on the radio while driving to Sidney's place I sung along.

After attempting two songs by Adele and attempting to rap Drake I finally arrived to my destination. I quickly headed upstairs to his apartment and with one knock he opened the door. The frustration I had dissolved the moment Sidney pulled me inside.

His lips attached to mine hungrily and his hands roamed my body. I did the same, feeling his chest and we finally landed in his bedroom. I straddled him as our clothing seemed to leave us quickly. Sidney stopped and frowned, "I know I'm going to regret this but let's wait."

I gave him a puzzled look and he continued, "When I make love to you it will be very special."

"You're adorable," I said pecking his lips and pulling on my pants. But leaving my shirt somewhere on his floor I got up and grabbed one of his shirts. "But I do have places to be and people to see."

"Yeah, Jordan texted me saying he would be here soon," Sidney said with a frown. His hands were places behind his head which caused his arms to flex. If I could I would have stayed staring at his muscles for quite a long time but the urgency in Nicole's voice reminded me of the place I need to be.

"Come on Crosby, walk me out," I said grabbing my phone from his dresser along with a breath mint.

He smiled at me charmingly and the quintessential moment of the softness his face showed made me glad we decided to wait. Something as special as making love to someone shouldn't be done in the spur of the moment. As he opened the door for me I pressed my lips gently against his when he said, "My away game is Monday. You and Nicole can come."

"We'll be there," I told him pecking his cheek, "Where is the game?"

Sidney frowned, "We're going all the way to Tampa down south."

I nodded waving goodbye as I reached he elevator. On my way home I passed cars that were booming with music but the traffic was light. It almost felt like home except for nothing could compare to the horrendous amount of traffic in New York or the atrocious attitude half the city folk obtained. The quick drive was a mere fifteen minutes and when I went up to my apartment my brother was on his way out.

"Vincent, where are you going?" I asked stepping into the apartment.

Vincent glanced at me still walking away as he answered, "Marisol doesn't feel well, like she is throwing up and running a fever. I'm going to pick up soup and medicine and stop at blockbuster while I'm at it."

"We have Netflix," I reminded him and before I shut the door I wished Marisol to feel better, poor thing.

As I stepped through there Nicole sat with her luscious brown hair in her old Steelers shirt and eating animal crackers with nutella while watching Mean Girls. I chucked taking a seat on the couch, "Oh you're so into the whole high school break up scene it's funny."

"Victoria! Jordan is the most arrogant man i've ever met!" she groaned throwing a cracker at me. Asking her how she continued with her rant, "First we couldn't decide on a place to eat, then he kept boasting his hockey career. Hockey isn't even a man's sport with all the padding thy have! Then anything we talked about he would not agree with me! Then at the end of the whole ordeal he didn't even let me pay half!"

I smirked knowing exactly where this was going, "First off, hockey is a man's sport. Secondly, you totally wanted to bang Jordan tonight."

"Yeah I did," she huffed angrily. Nicole wouldn't have talked about a guy this much unless she had a crush on him, the way she talked about Jordan I knew she'd be head over heels soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol, doesn't everyone love not getting a sufficentamount of sleep when finals comes around.
Yeah no. Comment and make my day though~