Status: active

Stuck With You

Arguing and Planning

"No! That was not the more tiresome time. Junior year was most stressful, if I do recall correctly. Most nights we stayed up doing homework and watching What I Like About You marathons," Nicole laughed as we stood in line to buy clothes. I completed my shopping for Marisol by buying her the most beautiful turquoise dress.

I chuckled along with her, "Nicole, come on. Staying up to finish projects? The worse was when we studied for the tests. We never got sleep! We went straight to Dunkin Donuts then to school!"

She gave a mischievous look and in union we sang, "America runs on Dunkin!"

Receiving a few sideways glances from people we busted in a fit of giggles before paying. Nicole has been here for a week. A week of avoiding Jordan that she claims is a womanizing, self-absorbed, three hundred pounded man. Unfortunately both are being stubborn. Which means Jordan has been avoiding her also.

Along with more misfortune of Sidney and I feeling bad for leaving our friends. As I finished paying for the dress my phone started playing One Direction and the people in the store were now giving me looks as if I were a lunatic.

Quickly answering the phone I smiled, "Hi widdle Crosby!"

"Don't ever call me that again," he groaned, "So I'm at Panera's meeting Jordan. Could you possibly join me?"

"Can Nicole come with?" I asked although I know this is a set up. We have been trying to get together us four but they always seem to be too clever and figure out our schemes.

Nicole glanced at me as we exited the mall and Sidney said,d "Sure. I'm at the Panera's near Best Buy."

"Bye widdle Sidney," I cooed before pocketing my phone. Nicole gave me a questioning look and I asked, "Hungty?"

"I could eat," she admitted but then came to her senses, "Who was that?"

"Don't worry," I reassured her, "It was just Sidney. He's at Panera's and wants me to go there. You can come to. Well be there twenty to half an hour max."

She released a sigh and said, "Fine."

Nodding we went into the car driving to Panera's. The Pittsburgh weather is nice and brisk, the wintry feeling among us. It will be time to begin to snow here soon. I am in UGGs, jeans, and Sidney's thick sweater. I am as warm as if I would be by a fire.

Arriving there Nicole and I were talking light conversation when I saw Sidney at a booth. Sliding in beside him I planted a kiss on his chapped lips. He smiled into the kiss before I pulled away then said, "Hi baby. Hi Nicole."

"Crosby, how's hockey?" Nicole asked politely as she removed her coat revealing a long sleeve shirt.

Sidney grinned widely, "I am glad you brought that up because I have a proposition for you girls."

"Well, before you start I'm going to get us some food-" Nicole was cut off by someone bringing out three bowls of chicken soup and three cups of coffee.

Sidney thanked the waiter than told us, "I told them I would wait for the food but they said they would just bring it to me."

Digging into my soup we all began to eat when I heard two girlish screams yell, "Oh my gosh! You're Jordan Staal! Can I have your picture? Sign this please!"

All heads directed to none other than Jordan who was smiling for a picture then signed a phone case then came directly to the table we sat in. Nicole stared directly at her plate, more like glaring at the delicious bowl of soup. Jordan took a seat beside her and smiled, "Hello everyone."

"Staalsy, great timing. I was just going to tell these girls about the weekend plans," Sidney grinned. Nicole looked up at Sidney patiently waiting for him to speak and I noticed how tense being around Jordan makes Nicole.

Smiling I asked, "What on earth are we doing this weekend?"

"You see, I think that Saturday it is time to get the tree along with decorations and pictures," he smiled. Sidney's most dearing quality is his charisma and the amount of thought he puts into things. Always careful and delightful, he could be a great father one day.

Nodding in excitement I smiled wide, "Sounds fun, Sunday is going to be like the north pole at my apartment considering it's time to wrap gifts. I've gotten Malkin, Letang, Staal, Kennedy, and Mario gifts."

"Oh goodness, you have wrapping by yourself then," Nicole said with a smile, "I might be going out of town this weekend Sidney."

Jordan and I gaped at her for a moment before asking loudly, "Where are you going?"

"Whoa, calm down mom and dad!" She said sipping her coffee, "Pittsburgh game might be out of town. Haven't checked yet and I need to find out if my friend is going to go with me."

Jordan frowned, "You can't go by yourself."

"I'm inviting my friend to go/"

"What if they can't go?"

"What if they can?"

"It's not a good idea/"

"I don't care."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Will you shut up," Sidney moaned, "You just go with her to the game Jordan! We have a game Saturday night. Just leave after the game!"

"I don't want to go with him," Nicole whined.

Laughing at the situation I smiled, "I have to agree. Jordan should go."

"Fine!" Nicole frowned checking something on her phone, "The game is in Baltimore. Oh brother, the Ravens are the reason I don't like the color purple. Game is at eight o'clock. We can leave early Sunday. I'll book the flights."

"You guys are so odd," I stated before interlocking my hand with Sidney's, "I've been meaning to tell you Sidney, my parents want to meet you."

"Invite them over for Christmas," Sidney said abruptly.

I chuckled and said, "Sidney, I was thinking we could spend New Year's with them. They live in New York and we could see the ball drop, it's really exciting."

"We'll see, lets see if these two can stop arguing first," Sidney whispered in my ear. Smiling I kissed him softly before finishing my soup.
♠ ♠ ♠
why are they so perfect? ♥
i know i lack updates and i'm terrible. & i am at home instead of busch gardens right now guys so be thankful.
SPRING BREAK ♥
hope you guys like this chapter(: